8/23/24 @ plantation 

8/30/24 @ Stranahan 

9/6/24 @ northeast *

9/15/24 Boyd Anderson (homecoming) 

9/26/24 @ Suncoast *

@ Miramar 

10/4/24 Bye Week 

10/10/24 @ Dr.Joaquin Garcia*

10/19/24 Blanche Ely @ Dillard (Soul Bowl)

10/25/24 @ Boynton beach (Thursday)*

11/1/24 Deerfield beach @ Dillard 

Wow that’s the easiest schedule I seen in a while for Dillard. Are they gonna be young and inexperienced? Miramar and Ely will be a toss up. Unless one of those other teams got a bunch of transfers Dillard should go 8-2 at worst 

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Wow that’s the easiest schedule I seen in a while for Dillard. Are they gonna be young and inexperienced? Miramar and Ely will be a toss up. Unless one of those other teams got a bunch of transfers Dillard should go 8-2 at worst 

They bring almost 80% of the roster which was 9th & 10th graders. They got a few transfers in but nothing crazy. Atleast not yet. 

from my sources it looks as if the the second year head coach for Dillard is trying to rack up some wins under his belt & not scheduling above the talent he actually has which will either A. Get him fired after this season or see more kids transfer out or both. 

if Dillard can go 8-2 or dare I say undefeated & have a deep playoff round (regional finals) that could One really put the program in a bright light for transfers & also instill a winning culture back in the storied program. 

7 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

They also just won the 7on7 broward county showcase a few weeks back. So hopefully that spills over to the fall season. 

I know we got a new DC & OC this year & the quarter back spot is up for grabs. Especially after last years below avg offensive production. So we will see how things are shaping up against a very solid monarch squad in the spring game May 23rd @ Dillard. 

10 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

And lastly with the district classifications changing. Dillard new district foes atleast for the next two years are as following 

*Northeast

*Suncoast 

*Boynton Beach 

*Dr.Joaquin Garcia 

never heard of that last school, I’m assuming they’re a new program. 

but a district with no STA, GIBBONS, AHP, CHAMINADE, ELY, MIRAMAR, & ETC lets see if Dillard is still a above avg program & can run away with this district and be one of the top teams in broward. 

or if they fell off even more from last year & this district will be a lot closer then most predict. Guess we will see. 

I thought Soul Bowl was always the last game of the season and what happened to playing St. Thomas. Who's dodging who lol. But overall solid schedule for Dillard and I see Dillard band gone have competition every week 

8 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I thought Soul Bowl was always the last game of the season and what happened to playing St. Thomas. Who's dodging who lol. But overall solid schedule for Dillard and I see Dillard band gone have competition every week 

They had to move the game against Ely up so the kids who get suspended for fighting are back by the playoffs :P

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

They had to move the game against Ely up so the kids who get suspended for fighting are back by the playoffs :P

Hahaha good one lol cause when they play it's a heated rivalry game

5 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

The athletic director said they can’t play soul bowl last game of the season anymore because the district placing and seedlings all have to be in by the last game of the season. 

5 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

We don’t play them this year because we’re no longer in the same district. The last 5 years we’ve played sta, chaminade , two years played central and norland. 

at this moment Dillard is not in the same playing field as those teams. Can a lot change in the upcoming months ? Sure but as for right now Dillard needs to put some wins together , get the Dillard faithful back believing in the program. And get some confidence in the players.

3 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

We don’t play them this year because we’re no longer in the same district. The last 5 years we’ve played sta, chaminade , two years played central and norland. 

at this moment Dillard is not in the same playing field as those teams. Can a lot change in the upcoming months ? Sure but as for right now Dillard needs to put some wins together , get the Dillard faithful back believing in the program. And get some confidence in the players.

Oh sounds like you're okay with not having St. Thomas on the schedule 

7 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I wouldn’t say okay with it because wether they was on the schedule or not I’m bleeding blue & gray all day ready for smoke with which ever team were lining up across. 

but as a former player & coach I also understand that when you’re a second year head coach taking over a program that haven’t seen a deep playoff run since 2019 and over the last 5 years they’ve played chaminade 5 times (0-5), norland once (1-0) Central once (0-1) gibbons once (0-1) & on top of that you have a mass exodus of players after the coach before you left ; you have to build your program back up to a contending program before you try to schedule the big dogs of south Florida. 

for EX: last year Dillard at STA, GIBBONS & chaminade on the schedule went (0-3) and each lost was by over 20+ the sta loss was 58-0. But those games had to be played because of the last year of the contract. 

7 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

From 2018-2021 when Dillard was one of the top 5 teams in broward we got there because on the beginning we schedule within our actual talent on the field, we showed success that we are atleast a avg program being able to take care of business against avg and below avg teams. And with the right personnel we can become above avg and actually contend. 

and with that came a undefeated regular season in 2019 with a regional final birth, a undefeated COVID season in 2020 and a Fri county championship and a 1 loss season in 2021 and a second round exit on the road to homestead. 

dillard has to get back to that. But scheduling central, chaminade , sta and etc of back dropping each game by 40 is not gonna help the program. 

you can say “aye atleast we scheduled them we didn’t back down” like I’ve said several times on here lol.

but there’s no moral victories in football. You either won or you lost.

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

From 2018-2021 when Dillard was one of the top 5 teams in broward we got there because on the beginning we schedule within our actual talent on the field, we showed success that we are atleast a avg program being able to take care of business against avg and below avg teams. And with the right personnel we can become above avg and actually contend. 

and with that came a undefeated regular season in 2019 with a regional final birth, a undefeated COVID season in 2020 and a Fri county championship and a 1 loss season in 2021 and a second round exit on the road to homestead. 

dillard has to get back to that. But scheduling central, chaminade , sta and etc of back dropping each game by 40 is not gonna help the program. 

you can say “aye atleast we scheduled them we didn’t back down” like I’ve said several times on here lol.

but there’s no moral victories in football. You either won or you lost.

I agree with you on everything you said. Why play these powerhouses and get the butt kicked out of you. Yes you're not running away from good opponents, however what does a 63-0 loss due to the morale of a bunch of young men.

45 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

I agree with you on everything you said. Why play these powerhouses and get the butt kicked out of you. Yes you're not running away from good opponents, however what does a 63-0 loss due to the morale of a bunch of young men.

When you right you right fam. At the end of the day. Anybody in dade, broward or palm beach know bout Dillard and know we don’t duck no team home or away. We down to line up any day. 

but none of that puts points on the score board or guarantee victory. You can be ready and confident all you want, but if your team doesn’t have the personnel to match a national power house who gets in loads of transfers year and year out, 9/10 that score is going to be fairly lopsided. 

and as much as I bleed Dillard day and night, and as much as it pains me to say. Dillard is not in Miami central, norland, sta, or chaminades league going into the this upcoming season. Let them beat up on each other. 

I believe this is a perfect schedule for Dillard if they’re atleast still an above avg program they should win this district with ease and have no more then 2 loses this year. 

if not and they struggle even with this schedule then Dillard as a program is most def going backwards and I would hate that for my Alma mater. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/2/2024 at 10:48 AM, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And lastly with the district classifications changing. Dillard new district foes atleast for the next two years are as following 

*Northeast

*Suncoast 

*Boynton Beach 

*Dr.Joaquin Garcia 

never heard of that last school, I’m assuming they’re a new program. 

but a district with no STA, GIBBONS, AHP, CHAMINADE, ELY, MIRAMAR, & ETC lets see if Dillard is still a above avg program & can run away with this district and be one of the top teams in broward. 

or if they fell off even more from last year & this district will be a lot closer then most predict. Guess we will see. 

Garcia opened last year in Lake Worth, they went 1-9. Should be an easy win for Dillard