2017 south florida preseason top 25

DisabledAccount

On 7/16/2017 at 11:51 AM, BrowardHandicapper said:

Saw Chaminade last year in a few games.  They got bullied a little bit at the LOS by the big boys but I think they have beefed that up and are even stronger at the skills.....I think 2017 Chaminade is top 10 range for SFL.

How do you see Champagnat in comparison to Chaminade?  

Honestly I have a hard time gauging teams like Champagnat.  We'll get a good idea how they are when they play Trinity Ky this year.   They have some good players, but hard to tell what type of depth they have.   One thing I like about Chaminade is they have some beef on the Dline this year.   Corey Prince is underrated due to his height, but he's really good IMO, then they have 6'4 250  DE Devoan Hawkins  plus some good Linebackers w/ D1 offers.   So they should do better at the LOS.  The QB play left much to be desired last year though.   Let's just say the offense in general looked sloppy last year. 

2 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

So out of MC & Chaminade who are We leaning toward as the favorite & that matchup? 

I'll say this 

If Chaminade Madonna beats Miami Central then I'll write them in as my 3a state champs when game over 

Bc i don't see anyone in 3a as tough and central so if they can beat them we will have a clear picture of how 3a will go

But Im leaning central by 7-10 atm

9 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Is there any possible scenario that Dillard doesn't see a 6A16 opponent in the 1st or 2nd round if we make it ...all tho I will say making it to the 2nd round or beyond would be considered a great season for us. Haven't been pass the 2nd round since what 2000 when we made it to states.

Dillard made it to the semis, losing a very close game to Miami Northwestern, in 2001. 

18 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Is there any possible scenario that Dillard doesn't see a 6A16 opponent in the 1st or 2nd round if we make it ...all tho I will say making it to the 2nd round or beyond would be considered a great season for us. Haven't been pass the 2nd round since what 2000 when we made it to states.

Unlikely since odds are 3 or even 4 will make it but if you all get a high enough seed you won't have to face the district champ From the district until round 3

1 hour ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

What does Glades Day got this year?

They always are under the radar playing the shadows of Pahokee and GC but generally have a solid program.  I think they can battle for and possibly take the #2 spot in 2A-Region 4 but Champagnat-Catholic is on another level....

Glades Day is playing Independent now