Playoff Brackets

SportsNut25

1 minute ago, Jimmyb1980 said:

Ok so I’m a bit confused..:so if the 2 and 3 seeds advance the brackets look like 3 seed would be home? Isn’t it on points for home field all the way through?

Higher seed is the home team in the regional bracket.

Team with highest point average for the regular season will be the home team in the state semifinals between the two teams.

For the state championship game, the team with the highest point average from the regular season will be the designated home team.

2 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

6A is fully updated. 

Thanks for the early heads up SportsNut.

6A Region 4

Matanzas at Miami Northwestern
Miami Central at Palm Bay Heritage

Miami Carol City at Dillard
Miami Norland at Mainland

With district winners receiving automatic seeds 1-4, this bracket (IMO) may be the fairest ever. A 4th place member of a super powerful district (16) can go to the championship game. Never in FHSAA's history has this occured. The new playoff format worked in 6A-4.

10 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

6A Region 4

With district winners receiving automatic seeds 1-4, this bracket (IMO) may be the fairest ever. A 4th place member of a super powerful district (16) can go to the championship game. Never in FHSAA's history has this occured. The new playoff format worked in 6A-4.

Aye if anybody can stop this from being a sweep Dillard can we beat Carol city before (2013) as 28 point underdogs and we can do it again ...welcome to the playoffs everybody.!! Win or go home

17 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Aye if anybody can stop this from being a sweep Dillard can we beat Carol city before (2013) as 28 point underdogs and we can do it again ...welcome to the playoffs everybody.!! Win or go home

I'm with you Panther. You beat CC and we beat Norland, I'll buy wings before the game in Daytona. Just don't mortgage the house on that scenario coming to fruition. A falling comet may destroy Florida before that dream comes true....

1 minute ago, Dan in Daytona said:

I'm with you Panther. You beat CC and we beat Norland, I'll buy wings before the game in Daytona. Just don't mortgage the house on that scenario coming to fruition. A falling comet may destroy Florida before that dream come true....

Lol if Dillard can play like they did last night or like that first have vs gibbons we would b in great shape but will They is the question lol

16 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Lol if Dillard can play like they did last night or like that first have vs gibbons we would b in great shape but will They is the question lol

I'm pulling for you all but you all in for a fight of your life 

I wouldn't put it past mainland pulling upset over Norland but either way both in for a fight but i give them a much better shot then the other 2 matchups 

16 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Probably but this is not 2013 Carol City which y’all only had to stop 1 player in Trayvon Gray.. Even tho I got Carol City winning but it’s gonna be a close game.. I’m worried if y’all offense can scored against CC defense.. Oh yea btw Naquan Wright is back...

6 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Probably but this is not 2013 Carol City which y’all only had to stop 1 player in Trayvon Gray.. Even tho I got Carol City winning but it’s gonna be a close game.. I’m worried if y’all offense can scored against CC defense.. Oh yea btw Naquan Wright is back...

Yeah they defense is legit Very Legit But between facing Deerfield’s defense then Gibbons Defense i believe we should b up for the challenge good thing is our defense isn’t to shabby either so Carol city will have to earn everydown and every point

8 hours ago, Zoe Boy said:

Would u say this year cc team is more vulnerable this year then last year ?? && if u see a weak spot in the team what would it be ?

On 11/5/2017 at 2:19 PM, Dan in Daytona said:

6A Region 4

Good luck Dan... my the force be with you!