Vero Beach beating Wellington 40-0

Floridatech

9 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Both, we only have one td WR and the running game still not as strong and the front seven can't handle the run yet

Cuff is still a complimentary WR2 right now though Harris is hard to stop with both speed and strength it’s like Atlanta they got Julio and then complimentary guys who do enough. Running game looked a lot better tonight a 35 yard run in the 2nd qtr and over 100 yards rushing in the first half. Not bad numbers considering they started putting second string guys in the 2nd qtr. What scares me is the backups they looked sloppy once given the chance on offense. Defensively the backups looked good a couple turnovers and a pick 6.

3 minutes ago, Trelle said:

Cuff is still a complimentary WR2 right now though Harris is hard to stop with both speed and strength it’s like Atlanta they got Julio and then complimentary guys who do enough. Running game looked a lot better tonight a 35 yard run in the 2nd qtr and over 100 yards rushing in the first half. Not bad numbers considering they started putting second string guys in the 2nd qtr. What scares me is the backups they looked sloppy once given the chance on offense. Defensively the backups looked good a couple turnovers and a pick 6.

Woulard is steppin up tho more impressed with him than Cuff if thought cuff was going to have the season this year 

12 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

What’s your opinion of Richards (21) from Wellington? I have seen him dominate the hs level to be this elite recruit...Just my opinion.

Heard a lot of hype about him and Vero shut him down on both sides of the ball, maybe if he had a better supporting cast it would free him up, but he is all everything for Wellington- he can’t do it by himself against quality teams. 

I think once he gets to the next level he’ll probably stay at receiver, Wellington has him playing everywhere on both sides of the ball in addition to fielding punts and kickoffs. The poor kid was completely gassed and beat up by the end of tonight.

3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Heard a lot of hype about him and Vero shut him down on both sides of the ball, maybe if he had a better supporting cast it would free him up, but he is all everything for Wellington- he can’t do it by himself against quality teams. 

I think once he gets to the next level he’ll probably stay at receiver, Wellington has him playing everywhere on both sides of the ball in addition to fielding punts and kickoffs. The poor kid was completely gassed and beat up by the end of tonight.

He shoulda went to Dwyer or PB Central