Jump to content

  • Announcements

    • Joshua Wilson

      Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

      Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

      Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

      For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
561_Fan

Dwyer 16-Pahokee 20

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

I'll take the W, but the coaches need to stick to what works and not try to do everything...also they make QUESTIONABLE substitutions and they still won't run the ball

Pahokee needed that one big time.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

I'll take the W, but the coaches need to stick to what works and not try to do everything...also they make QUESTIONABLE substitutions and they still won't run the ball

What were the questionable substitutions? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Maaaan, we really need to scrap that zone blocking scheme, because it's not working. We have too much talent to be tinkering with that this year. They should do it when we have nothing to lose!!! That's just my opinion!!!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Muckcitypride1 said:

Maaaan, we really need to scrap that zone blocking scheme, because it's not working. We have too much talent to be tinkering with that this year. They should do it when we have nothing to lose!!! That's just my opinion!!!!

 

They aren’t zone blocking. They’re trying to pull the OL and it’s not working, that’s why all the runs get blown up in the backfield. They need a zone/man blocking scheme...with Bouie (OL/DL), Brown (CB), and Cunningham (CB) we might be undefeated, even without our highest rated player (Kinsler).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 561_Fan said:

They aren’t zone blocking. They’re trying to pull the OL and it’s not working, that’s why all the runs get blown up in the backfield. They need a zone/man blocking scheme...with Bouie (OL/DL), Brown (CB), and Cunningham (CB) we might be undefeated, even without our highest rated player (Kinsler).

how long are all of them out?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think pahokee biggest issue is that schedule. Its just too much. Any size school that is a hell of a schedule. But for a 1a school, there is no way to compete week in and week out with those schools and its hard to remain focused when you keep losing to these much larger schools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×