Jump to content

  • Announcements

    • Joshua Wilson

      Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

      Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

      Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

      For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP

Jax TCA whooping carol city right now

Recommended Posts


7 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Jax TCA beat carol city worse the  Miami northwestern, and just as bad as Miami central .. and chaminade lost ... soo can TCA GET A LITTLE RESPECT NOW PLZ 

No. TCA is not elite. Regardless of roster, the defense is clearly not state caliber. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

No. TCA is not elite. Regardless of roster, the defense is clearly not state caliber. 

It was 42 -7 in the 4 quarter .. trinity put the back ups in and they scored twice... that's pretty good D to me .. yeah they got a lot of points scored on them the first few games but they just had to come together... I never understand why y'all can give a 3a  team that give all school twice they size a run for they money ... but y'all can hate all y'all want ... cuzz at the end of the day my school got more championships then most of y'all school .. ion care wat class we won them in ... I won a ship and many more kids from TCA will to 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

It was 42 -7 in the 4 quarter .. trinity put the back ups in and they scored twice... that's pretty good D to me .. yeah they got a lot of points scored on them the first few games but they just had to come together... I never understand why y'all can give a 3a  team that give all school twice they size a run for they money ... but y'all can hate all y'all want ... cuzz at the end of the day my school got more championships then most of y'all school .. ion care wat class we won them in ... I won a ship and many more kids from TCA will to 

Madison county 37-8 Florida high. Got Lakewood next week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

It was 42 -7 in the 4 quarter .. trinity put the back ups in and they scored twice... that's pretty good D to me .. yeah they got a lot of points scored on them the first few games but they just had to come together... I never understand why y'all can give a 3a  team that give all school twice they size a run for they money ... but y'all can hate all y'all want ... cuzz at the end of the day my school got more championships then most of y'all school .. ion care wat class we won them in ... I won a ship and many more kids from TCA will to 

You're a private you get no claps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PolkHoops said:

You're a private you get no claps. 

Private don't mean anything.. their still kids playing against kids.. I'm soo tired of y'all making that excuse... if u teach kids how to play football and get them in the weight room they will be good ... the thing is most coaches don't teach nothing!!! Any team can be good if some1 wants to take the time out to make them good ... anyways trinity is a team with 35-40 kids on it and they compete with most schools ... soo y'all can say what y'all want to be trinity is a good team 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Private don't mean anything.. their still kids playing against kids.. I'm soo tired of y'all making that excuse... if u teach kids how to play football and get them in the weight room they will be good ... the thing is most coaches don't teach nothing!!! Any team can be good if some1 wants to take the time out to make them good ... anyways trinity is a team with 35-40 kids on it and they compete with most schools ... soo y'all can say what y'all want to be trinity is a good team 

Don't worry about what others say about JaxTC. All they have to do is look at the schedule and the teams that the Conquerors play. Must be the most difficult or one of the most difficult in the state. I wonder how many teams could do as well against that schedule? Probably most of them could not. So, take it all in with a grain of salt and just smile knowing that JaxTC is one of the top teams in Florida, period. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Proseteye said:

Don't worry about what others say about JaxTC. All they have to do is look at the schedule and the teams that the Conquerors play. Must be the most difficult or one of the most difficult in the state. I wonder how many teams could do as well against that schedule? Probably most of them could not. So, take it all in with a grain of salt and just smile knowing that JaxTC is one of the top teams in Florida, period. :D

 You are 100% right ... I don't need to be over explaining my the schedule speaks for its self !!! And ur right most teams in fl would have a hard time playing this schedule... Thank u for saying that!!!

TCAPRIDE 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×