Madison County Schedule

badbird

31 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What are some recent examples of FHSAA suspensions with bench clearing brawls like the one shown in the video 

I saw a lot of punches thrown including to players with helmet removed and even heard someone mention something about a playing swinging a helmet as a weapon during the brawl

I cannot remember any specific incidents. I am sure that there are many situations that have been captured on camera, and the FHSAA took action.

11 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What are some recent examples of FHSAA suspensions with bench clearing brawls like the one shown in the video 

Just did a quick Google search and among the first few links: 

2020: 10 Wekiva players suspended (one for a year, nine others for five games). Wekiva gets no 2021 spring game and a $500 fine. Mitchell fined $500. 

2018: Five Lakewood and three Lehigh players suspended for six weeks. One player for one contest. Lakewood given a $1300 fine and Lehigh $500. 

2011: 10 Middleburg players (two out for a year, five for six weeks, three for one game) and 10 Leon players (four out for six weeks, three out for a year, article doesn't mention the other three's suspensions). Undisclosed fines for each school. 

11 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

Just did a quick Google search and among the first few links: 

2020: 10 Wekiva players suspended (one for a year, nine others for five games). Wekiva gets no 2021 spring game and a $500 fine. Mitchell fined $500. 

2018: Five Lakewood and three Lehigh players suspended for six weeks. One player for one contest. Lakewood given a $1300 fine and Lehigh $500. 

2011: 10 Middleburg players (two out for a year, five for six weeks, three for one game) and 10 Leon players (four out for six weeks, three out for a year, article doesn't mention the other three's suspensions). Undisclosed fines for each school. 

And I'll take a wild guess this fight is just as bad as some of the ones on the list so Taylor County and Madison could face serious sanctions

In fact it looked like Taylor County entire bench cleared so they could be in a very tough spot fielding a team if the FHSAA goes hard on the suspensions

43 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

I think it's a minimum of 5 games for fighting (I THINK!)

You think,  we will see what happens.  And taylor County just needs to give up scheduling madison. No sense for madison to deal with trash anymore.  

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

You think,  we will see what happens.  And taylor County just needs to give up scheduling madison. No sense for madison to deal with trash anymore.  

That's why I said, "I THINK." I'll check with my referee, coworker, but I think that's the FHSAA minimum. If it's 5, you guys better be glad it's the first 5, KOC ( I THINK COUNTS) and then the next 4.

11 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

That's why I said, "I THINK." I'll check with my referee, coworker, but I think that's the FHSAA minimum. If it's 5, you guys better be glad it's the first 5, KOC ( I THINK COUNTS) and then the next 4.

I don't understand why madison schedules them and sports weird. Jefferson has respect for everyone. Taylor County was acting out when they play blountstown.  Terrible program. 

2 hours ago, badbird said:

First off I didn't really know their schedule.  However it is funny Columbia was week 9 and I said trash.  Jesse believes you guys are trash for sure.

Yeah but Jesse thinks everyone is trash lol

He will learn when Columbia hands Madison their second home loss in the series in a 3 year stretch