Quantcast
Jump to content

FINAL DILLARD 50 COOPER CITY 0


THIS_IS_DILLARD
 Share

Recommended Posts

Dillard opens up district play against Cooper City who comes in winners of 2 in a row after getting blasted by in week 1 by stoneman Douglas.

for those who remember Cooper City is the team that shocked STA @ STA for the district title a few years back. 
 

Dillard comes in only allowing 7 points in 3 games with a lack luster offensive performance vs A Solid Miramar Team Last Week ; The panthers Made Their First national ranking debut in over the past 20 years last week As they look to get to (4-0) & push their regular season win streak to 26 in a Row. @VeniceIndiansFootball @561_Fan @DarterBlue2 @Jullian
 

SCORE PREDICTIONS: I’ll say DILLARD 42 COOPER CITY 3 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Dillard by a running clock by either the start of the second half or early in the third quarter. How many they score depends on when the clock starts and whether Dillard decides to run the score up, or have mercy. 

If they can stop getting penalties every other play I agree with you, they can have over 40 by half time if they play up to their potential.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard opens up district play against Cooper City who comes in winners of 2 in a row after getting blasted by in week 1 by stoneman Douglas.

for those who remember Cooper City is the team that shocked STA @ STA for the district title a few years back. 
 

Dillard comes in only allowing 7 points in 3 games with a lack luster offensive performance vs A Solid Miramar Team Last Week ; The panthers Made Their First national ranking debut in over the past 20 years last week As they look to get to (4-0) & push their regular season win streak to 26 in a Row. @VeniceIndiansFootball @561_Fan @DarterBlue2 @Jullian
 

SCORE PREDICTIONS: I’ll say DILLARD 42 COOPER CITY 3 

Dillard by 35 or more. Cooper City is a far cry from years past and they need to regroup. That Won’t happen this week. Dillard 49 Cooper City 10

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Dillard by 35 or more. Cooper City is a far cry from years past and they need to regroup. That Won’t happen this week. Dillard 49 Cooper City 10

I’ll be highly upset if we give up that many , Miramar barely got the 7 last week & that was by penalties on our part. 
 

im hoping for another shut out. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Dillard, 34-0.   Dillard gets 5 TD's and makes the extra point the first four times.  However, on the final TD (and with the game well out of reach), Dillard brings in the 9th grade back-up kicker and he promptly sends a screaming line drive right into the center's cheeks (which does allow the bruised long-snapper with the luxury of being able to lie on his stomach for game film tomorrow morning). 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Perspective said:

Dillard, 34-0.   Dillard gets 5 TD's and makes the extra point the first four times.  However, on the final TD (and with the game well out of reach), Dillard brings in the 9th grade back-up kicker and he promptly sends a screaming line drive right into the centers cheeks (which does allow the bruised long-snapper with the luxury of being able to lie on his stomach for game film tomorrow morning). 

Lol sounds like the most entertaining part of the game lol 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard opens up district play against Cooper City who comes in winners of 2 in a row after getting blasted by in week 1 by stoneman Douglas.

for those who remember Cooper City is the team that shocked STA @ STA for the district title a few years back. 
 

Dillard comes in only allowing 7 points in 3 games with a lack luster offensive performance vs A Solid Miramar Team Last Week ; The panthers Made Their First national ranking debut in over the past 20 years last week As they look to get to (4-0) & push their regular season win streak to 26 in a Row. @VeniceIndiansFootball @561_Fan @DarterBlue2 @Jullian
 

SCORE PREDICTIONS: I’ll say DILLARD 42 COOPER CITY 3 

Maybe I'm wrong (and I can admit when I am), but I don't ever recall CC being a formidable opponent in football.  Anyway, this SHOULD be a blowout.  I would be disappointed if Dillard allowed 10.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

 

Maybe I'm wrong (and I can admit when I am), but I don't ever recall CC being a formidable opponent in football.  Anyway, this SHOULD be a blowout.  I would be disappointed if Dillard allowed 10.

You and me both but around 2010-2011 COOPER CITY went to STA and shocked them to win the district afterwards they stormed the field in excitement. But after that that yeah they haven’t been anything to smile at. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1st QT Dillard 7 Cooper City 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 1st QT Dillard 14 Cooper City 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd QT Dillard 21 Cooper City 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to 2nd QT Dillard 29 Cooper City 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to HALFTIME. Dillard 36 Cooper City 0
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL DILLARD 50 COOPER CITY 0

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...