Vero Beach vs Dwyer moved to Thursday Aug 17th

Vero Indian

10 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

In all employment areas, not just relegated to sports.  Finding willing workers in America is becoming a huge problem. 

Well if I was working and someone on the outside with no training or experience was yelling at me and saying how I don't know anything about my job I wouldn't want to be in that profession long either

Looking at how people in society act and how they will do things like attack service workers for enforcing company policies why would someone WANT to work around other people?

There are plenty of causes for the issues but the issue is people look for the one cause for a problem when there are countless causes and think that fixing one cause will fix the entire problem and they typically focus on the easiest target to blame for the cause instead of the true cause of the issue 

It's human nature often times to take the path of least resistance and not truly focus on the real problem that needs to be corrected to get deeper into fixing a major issue  

1 hour ago, SportsFan said:

Well if I was working and someone on the outside with no training or experience was yelling at me and saying how I don't know anything about my job I wouldn't want to be in that profession long either

Looking at how people in society act and how they will do things like attack service workers for enforcing company policies why would someone WANT to work around other people?

There are plenty of causes for the issues but the issue is people look for the one cause for a problem when there are countless causes and think that fixing one cause will fix the entire problem and they typically focus on the easiest target to blame for the cause instead of the true cause of the issue 

It's human nature often times to take the path of least resistance and not truly focus on the real problem that needs to be corrected to get deeper into fixing a major issue  

Never assigned blame/fault, simply pointed out a fact of life today.  Trying to stay out of that arena. 

Alright folks, this is not a spot to compare people of who they are, etc against a former poster, etc regardless if they look similar, talk similar, etc. You don’t know who is behind the keyboard except that each person that posts here is a human. So please keep to the topics on all threads or take your thoughts to the off topic board which is the more appropriate place if it’s not on the topic about the thread. 

Also, Regarding SportsFan and ColumbiaFan being the same person, I checked the IP address of the accounts and I can verify that the IP address used on the accounts is not the same at all. 

2 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Vero sticks Dwyer in the regular season for the next two years 

It doesn’t matter. Vero Beach is going to beat Dwyer badly. They have had one of the worst falls from grace in the state, right up there with Deerfield Beach, Plant, Flanagan, and in some ways, Manatee. It’s a damn shame.

12 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Relatively close in distance. Perhaps Dwyer can get off the mat & field a competitive team. Use to get those tough Riviera Bch kids……

They got Al Shipman so he might can make them a consistent playoff team, a winning record in PBC but meet their demise to STA or another strong Broward team