WEEK 1 PICK EMS!!!!!!

nolebull813

Im gonna take charge of the pick ems this year. Everyone has to get their picks in by the time the first game starts. There are no Thursday games this week. 

Armwood - Venice

Clearwater Academy - Columbus

Cocoa - Jones

Norland - Lakeland

MNW - Vero Beach

Osceola - Treasure Coast

Rockledge - Seminole

STA - St John Bosco,CA

Chaminade - St Frances Academy,MD

AH-Plantation - St Johns College,DC

12 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Im gonna take charge of the pick ems this year. Everyone has to get their picks in by the time the first game starts. There are no Thursday games this week. 

Armwood - Venice

Cocoa - Jones

Norland - Lakeland

MNW - Vero Beach

Osceola - Treasure Coast

Rockledge - Seminole

STA - St John Bosco,CA

Venice

Columbus 

Cocoa

Norland 

MNW

Osceola

Seminole

STA

Chaminade 

St Johns

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Armwood - Venice

Cocoa - Jones

Norland - Lakeland

MNW - Vero Beach

Osceola - Treasure Coast

Rockledge - Seminole

STA - St John Bosco,CA

I believe Milton and western play Thursday unless you were just referring to the pick ems that were selected 

& also no MIAMI CENTRAL & Bishop Gorman ?

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Armwood - Venice

Cocoa - Jones

Norland - Lakeland

MNW - Vero Beach

Osceola - Treasure Coast

Rockledge - Seminole

STA - St John Bosco,CA

Miami Norland 

Seminole 

Treasure Coast 

St John Bosco

Chaminade

St John’s Dc

Miami Northwestern 

Jones 

Venice 

Columbus 

The pick em games are chosen to run with joshes forecast. I sent him the top 10 games for the week and he tells me which ones to take out and replace. This week I got 9 out of 10. 

I had Apopka/Ocoee but got taken out for Rockledge/Seminole even though the Apk/Ocoee game was a 1-point thriller last year and Rockledge got exponentially worse that Seminole might put a running clock on them. But I digress. Lol 

3 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

The pick em games are chosen to run with joshes forecast. I sent him the top 10 games for the week and he tells me which ones to take out and replace. This week I got 9 out of 10. 

I had Apopka/Ocoee but got taken out for Rockledge/Seminole even though the Apk/Ocoee game was a 1-point thriller last year and Rockledge got exponentially worse that Seminole might put a running clock on them. But I digress. Lol 

I actually thought rockledge would be decent this year 

Just now, nolebull813 said:

Send me the link to what assisted you in forming that opinion. 

Hell there is no link lol I’m not even knowledgeable with that area of football lol. I just always heard rockledge to be a football power up that way. 

and also I could’ve sworn rockledge was touted to be one of the best teams in the state last year so I figured they would have some if not most of that same team returning. 

17 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Hell there is no link lol I’m not even knowledgeable with that area of football lol. I just always heard rockledge to be a football power up that way. 

and also I could’ve sworn rockledge was touted to be one of the best teams in the state last year so I figured they would have some if not most of that same team returning. 

You have to put away your emotions and what feels good, and take the time to investigate before you invest. Sometimes it’s best to not lean on your own understanding until you have gathered adequate information to make a sound opinion. 

With that being said, I’m gonna have to ask you to take a lap and hit the showers 

4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

You have to put away your emotions and what feels good, and take the time to investigate before you invest. Sometimes it’s best to not lean on your own understanding until you have gathered adequate information to make a sound opinion. 

With that being said, I’m gonna have to ask you to take a lap and hit the showers 

Aye it don’t make me no diff either way rather they’re good or ass balls lol I picked Seminole to win anyway lol. 

3 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Aye it don’t make me no diff either way rather they’re good or ass balls lol I picked Seminole to win anyway lol. 

I just think the disparity between Rockledge and Seminole is so great, that it doesn’t make for a good pick em game. That’s what I was getting at.

Looking at their schedule they will be underdogs in at least 5 games. 

22 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I just think the disparity between Rockledge and Seminole is so great, that it doesn’t make for a good pick em game. That’s what I was getting at.

Looking at their schedule they will be underdogs in at least 5 games. 

Got ya I think Miramar vs highland springs or cardinal gibbons vs the other cardinal gibbons is gonna be good 

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I never heard of highlands hopefully Miramar can put up a good showing at home 

Highland Springs went 15-0 last year and won state. Finished number 1 in Virginia. 

The Highland Springs head coach is a Miramar alum and former football player. That’s how the game came about. 

I know Florida is light years better than Virginia as a whole, but when you are the top team, and Miramar is a 25-40 type FL team, it’s a lot to ask. 

5 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

1. Armwood - Venice

2. Clearwater Academy - Columbus

3. Cocoa - Jones

4. Norland - Lakeland

5. MNW - Vero Beach

6. Osceola - Treasure Coast

7. Rockledge - Seminole

8. STA - St John Bosco,CA

9. Chaminade - St Frances Academy,MD

10. AH-Plantation - St Johns College,DC

Selections bold an underlined. I think the following games will be very close an could go either way: 2, 3, 5, 6, 8 and 9

27 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Highland Springs went 15-0 last year and won state. Finished number 1 in Virginia. 

The Highland Springs head coach is a Miramar alum and former football player. That’s how the game came about. 

I know Florida is light years better than Virginia as a whole, but when you are the top team, and Miramar is a 25-40 type FL team, it’s a lot to ask. 

Hmmm interesting is highland springs a traditional VA power or was last year more of a magical run type deal 

1 minute ago, nolebull813 said:

He’s been the head coach for the last 12 years for them and has won 5 State Championships. 

O wow o okay I’m most def gonna have my eye on this game now because after Miramar 21-0 win over Edison “305 cribs” who a lot of people tune into for south Florida rankings was asking if Miramar was now top 10 in Florida after that win.