FINAL DILLARD 7 BOYD ANDERSON 0 (Game called in 1st Quarter for safety concerns)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to FINAL DILLARD 7 BOYD ANDERSON 0 (Game called in 1st Quarter for safety concerns)
7 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m so over this junk man atp it’s getting old. Seems like every other week a Dillard game is getting cancelled because of foolery with the fans. Like dam can we finish games in peace. 

Wouldn’t be surprised if no fans can come to the games or they have to have the game in the daytime 

2 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Wouldn’t be surprised if no fans can come to the games or they have to have the game in the daytime 

It’s like almost every other week we’re playing a team who view us as a RIVAL or big GAME. Ex: stranahan , plantation, ely, boyd anderson Miramar etc & when that happens it always brings a huge crowd which most of these schools fan bases only come out in droves when they play Dillard (B.A plantation) then that’s when the mess starts. 

this our second game this year that was canceled & 4th game in the last year. 

54 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And jus like that the game is canceled for safety concerns smh dam bro @Jullian @DarterBlue2 @VeniceIndianFan

I'm sorry bro.  I saw on Scorestream you said someone brought guns in. That's awful. Hope there was no shooting and that everyone stayed safe. It's a sick world.

1 minute ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

I'm sorry bro.  I saw on Scorestream you said someone brought guns in. That's awful. Hope there was no shooting and that everyone stayed safe. It's a sick world.

It was a mess tonight man over 4,000 in attendance every young man had on them black all over ski mask which I’m surprised they even allow those in. I know technically we’re still in a pandemic but mask like that is a huge security risk. 

At most Venice games, especially where a big rival comes to town (Riverview, Manatee, Miami Northwestern, Cocoa, etc,) there is always at least one guard with an automatic rifle standing on the opposing sideline. This has been a good deterrent for gun violence at our home games. Every stadium should have this.

Just now, VeniceIndianFan said:

At most Venice games, especially where a big rival comes to town (Riverview, Manatee, Miami Northwestern, Cocoa, etc,) there is always at least one guard with an automatic rifle standing on the opposing sideline. This has been a good deterrent for gun violence at our home games. Every stadium should have this.

What’s crazy is that it was police’s everywhere. Even parked on the field near the end zone on the track and all over the school & parking lot. Smh 

To have the amount of police they need at Dillards home game would take a considerable amount out of the gate profits. The company they hire with the metal detector wands are insufficient, with hundreds in line they just hustle fans through. The visiting stands are right by the north fence where peeps can pass “stuff” through it. Most of the troubles come from the visiting fans(Stranahan, BA, Ely) , tryin to outhood the hood………Day games might b the answer. 

49 minutes ago, Jullian said:

To have the amount of police they need at Dillards home game would take a considerable amount out of the gate profits. The company they hire with the metal detector wands are insufficient, with hundreds in line they just hustle fans through. The visiting stands are right by the north fence where peeps can pass “stuff” through it. Most of the troubles come from the visiting fans(Stranahan, BA, Ely) , tryin to outhood the hood………Day games might b the answer. 

Facts bro. And what’s crazy is that this game was @ b.a it wasn’t even at Dillard 

I'm Feeling you brother. Cocoa never plays Merritt Island anymore... Fans get nutz after the game. Had a group of 16 year olds trying to get me fired up after they lost to Cocoa several years back. I had to just ignore them and keep walking to my car. I know they just wanted take their frustration out on anyone that was from the other school.

1 minute ago, Cat_Scratch2 said:

I'm Feeling you brother. Cocoa never plays Merritt Island anymore... Fans get nutz after the game. Had a group of 16 year olds trying to get me fired up after they lost to Cocoa several years back. I had to just ignore them and keep walking to my car. I know they just wanted take their frustration out on anyone that was from the other school.

& it’s mostly this younger generation that has no regard or respect at all. I’m surprised that they let them in these games with those all over ski mask. Like I get it we’re still technically fighting through a pandemic but usually the ones who wear those type of mask are usually up to no good or around those whose up to no good. 

I am sorry your game got cancelled for stupid behavior by some of the fans. I know it's frustrating and it also affects your playoff prospects. 

I don't like playing the generational blame game, because the truth is, young people, from all generations, have tended to do stupid things. Blame it on a lack of experience or maturity. You only tend to develop perspective after you are over 30.

2 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I am sorry your game got cancelled for stupid behavior by some of the fans. I know it's frustrating and it also affects your playoff prospects. 

I don't like playing the generational blame game, because the truth is, young people, from all generations, have tended to do stupid things. Blame it on a lack of experience or maturity. You only tend to develop perspective after you are over 30.

Maybe 50:lol: