Ref Clinic This Saturday in Palm Beach County

Mashburns

I guess this the first year the state allowing teams to do Referee Clinics/practices before the K.O.C games, they having one in Palm Beach County this year and we get to see Oxbridge in action this Saturday versus Palm Beach Central which should be a good one. These two teams been taking shots at one another all off season and when I say shots I mean coaches as well I think Palm Beach Central has one or more coaches that was at Oxbridge recently. They also have teams like Cardinal Newman, John I Leonard also in this scrimmage this Saturday but I'm sure most of the crowd will be there to see the Oxbridge and Palm beach Central scrimmage.     

46 minutes ago, Chotsani said:

I guess this the first year the state allowing teams to do Referee Clinics/practices before the K.O.C games, they having one in Palm Beach County this year and we get to see Oxbridge in action this Saturday versus Palm Beach Central which should be a good one. These two teams been taking shots at one another all off season and when I say shots I mean coaches as well I think Palm Beach Central has one or more coaches that was at Oxbridge recently. They also have teams like Cardinal Newman, John I Leonard also in this scrimmage this Saturday but I'm sure most of the crowd will be there to see the Oxbridge and Palm beach Central scrimmage.     

What time and where is this being held on Saturday @Chotsani?

1 hour ago, Chotsani said:

It not the first ref scrimmages allowed

We did one 2 years ago with area teams and I'm hearing we doing a ref scrimmage this year but i didn't post anything bc i wasn't going to it lol

1 minute ago, Sharkbait said:

It will be good for all teams involved to get some work in.  PSJ is not participating in the one in Wewa we have a big fundraiser that day.

What will be interesting will be Fort White and Trenton potentially facing off 1 week before their kickoff classic at this clinic Plus us facing trenton and fort white 

6 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

What will be interesting will be Fort White and Trenton potentially facing off 1 week before their kickoff classic at this clinic Plus us facing trenton and fort white 

Typically at these each team only plays for 1 quarter so you probably will only get to go against one team.  

8 minutes ago, FORTWHITEFAN76 said:

Well one the clinic I am told is at Columbia Including Trenton, Dixie, Hamilton, Fort White, and Suwanee. Also told we will be facing Hamilton and Dixie so no Trenton till the KOC. Like shark said 1 quarter vs each team.

It's at chs? 

I  was told Trenton was hosting?