New Moderator

Joshua Wilson

I have made @ColumbiaHighFan2017class a moderator on here. 

I did this for several reasons.

1. He is on here more often than I am (I am going to better at that as I can)

2. @SportsNut25 agreed to the move.

3. Columbia can reach me most directly (beyond a DM on here) if anything is going wrong and I can make a decision. 

-- Josh

2 minutes ago, Joshua Wilson said:

I have made @ColumbiaHighFan2017class a moderator on here. 

I did this for several reasons.

1. He is on here more often than I am (I am going to better at that as I can)

2. @SportsNut25 agreed to the move.

3. Columbia can reach me most directly (beyond a DM on here) if anything is going wrong and I can make a decision. 

-- Josh

Agreed to the move and also had thought about this move in the past, just never brought it up before. 

Plus Columbia is usually the first to report (and most likely spot) spam posts. 

4 minutes ago, badbird said:

can you have him make his signature smaller?  Only post facts about Columbia since 2000  Then it might not even exist.  Haha just kidding but dang I have to scroll way down to just get through your signature.

I told him about that lol... I had to ignore that part so I won't see it... it's like a half of page long..

29 minutes ago, badbird said:

can you have him make his signature smaller?  Only post facts about Columbia since 2000  Then it might not even exist.  Haha just kidding but dang I have to scroll way down to just get through your signature.

I'm sure 90% of the programs would trade places with us if they could lol

Especially the ones averaging 2-3 wins a year 

8 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

You telling me that schools who average 2-3 wins a year wouldn't want to trade places with a team that averages at least 8 a year if not more and constantly a playoff team? Lol

What's the point of doing that if your not going to state or deep in the playoffs... Now if y'all was doing that I would agree with you.. Sounds like your ok with being just an above average team... I hope they don't think like that in Columbia...

1 minute ago, Zoe Boy said:

What's the point of doing that if your not going to state or deep in the playoffs... Now if y'all was doing that I would agree with you.. Sounds like your ok with being just an above average team... I hope they don't think like that in Columbia...

Absolutely not 

I just know it could be a lot worse