Booker t vrs carol city

Tiger86

5 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

BTW is still better than any other teams in region 3 of 4a and i can make the arguement better than anyone else cocoa will play in playoffs 

Wether or not they down is irrelevant to fact that cocoa is basically being handed 4a on a silver platter 

Your path includes 2 teams with a pulse 

University School and raines 

Do you realize how many teams would wish that Those 2 would be their toughest opponents in order to win state lol

Viera for one!

Silver platter ? Na its gold I love how all u jealous ass people come out ta the wood work where's your team at ? Losers lol lolget a life u people can't stand the fact little old cocoa is so great and that our coaches schedule just right lol lol can't help that now can we ? 

10 minutes ago, Tiger86 said:

Silver platter ? Na its gold I love how all u jealous ass people come out ta the wood work where's your team at ? Losers lol lolget a life u people can't stand the fact little old cocoa is so great and that our coaches schedule just right lol lol can't help that now can we ? 

dude facts are facts, with BTW out of playoffs you all have probably the easiest road to state of any team this year

6 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

BTW is still better than any other teams in region 3 of 4a and i can make the arguement better than anyone else cocoa will play in playoffs 

Wether or not they down is irrelevant to fact that cocoa is basically being handed 4a on a silver platter 

Your path includes 2 teams with a pulse 

University School and raines 

Do you realize how many teams would wish that Those 2 would be their toughest opponents in order to win state lol

Almost like STA's runs the last few years... we will take any win but it's sweeter when you beat teams like BTW on the way.

Bottom line is Cocoa is decent this year with a decent schedule. South Florida BTW fans need to lick their wounds in private and not on a public board trying to say how Cocoa would lose to those on someone else's schedule. Maybe they would, maybe that wouldn't... we will never really know. If somehow Viera beats STA if they match up then we will have a better Idea.

They are much better with Richardson, but you won't seeing me feeling sorry for any team losing their QB.  You just have to have 2 decent QB' s ready. Wilk's has been there with Judson against IMG several years back. We learn best when the lesson is hard. No one's fault but the coaches. Coaches can learn or lose again in the futire. 

2 hours ago, Tiger86 said:

And that's cocoa's fault this is the bottom line is this cocoa would crush booker t this year they had their run maybe the should do like bolles and Jones and move up a class because their reign is done lol lol lol o look for cocoa to move also

I for one would like seeing both in 5a

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

They are much better with Richardson, but you won't seeing me feeling sorry for any team losing their QB.  You just have to have 2 decent QB' s ready. Wilk's has been there with Judson against IMG several years back. We learn best when the lesson is hard. No one's fault but the coaches. Coaches can learn or lose again in the futire. 

We lost our starter and went and beat Trinity Christian with a sophomore making first start

So i see what you mean 

2 hours ago, Cocoa2010 said:

Just wondering, but why does everyone think losing on average by 12.2 points and having wins over 3 teams combined 7-15 still makes them good? Sincere question.

They are down don't get me wrong 

I'm just saying they are better than any team cocoa will play in 4a playoffs 

Unless you really think raines or university School can beat BTW 

It honestly doesn't matter who plays who as far as opponents go. BTW knew who they scheduled and they knew they needed to win games to make the playoffs since there's no more district title for them. If Cocoa and BTW played right now, even with a healthy Daniel Richardson, I'd give an edge to Cocoa. Not a large margin by any means, but I don't see it this year from BTW.

4 minutes ago, DB4 said:

It honestly doesn't matter who plays who as far as opponents go. BTW knew who they scheduled and they knew they needed to win games to make the playoffs since there's no more district title for them. If Cocoa and BTW played right now, even with a healthy Daniel Richardson, I'd give an edge to Cocoa. Not a large margin by any means, but I don't see it this year from BTW.

I agree that cocoa beats BTW 

I just can't see anyone else in 4a capable of beating BTW 

I hope for a miracle, that BTW makes it to the playoffs. If not then University, Pace, and Glades Central will be next best. Raines is a decent team (ranked 258 nationally by MP), and has silently been killing teams since the opener loss to Lee. I think they will show up for war if they make it to state, but doubt they win it against BTW or Cocoa. At least it should be a good game.

For what it is worth, BTW is ranked 423 nationally by MP. Losing your starting QB and not having a decent replacement is troubling. If it is a concussion then he should be cleared by next game. So if there is a slight chance they can still make it in, I'm pulling for them. You should always want to play the best to prove you are the best.

41 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I hope for a miracle, that BTW makes it to the playoffs. If not then University, Pace, and Glades Central will be next best. Raines is a decent team (ranked 258 nationally by MP), and has silently been killing teams since the opener loss to Lee. I think they will show up for war if they make it to state, but doubt they win it against BTW or Cocoa. At least it should be a good game.

For what it is worth, BTW is ranked 423 nationally by MP. Losing your starting QB and not having a decent replacement is troubling. If it is a concussion then he should be cleared by next game. So if there is a slight chance they can still make it in, I'm pulling for them. You should always want to play the best to prove you are the best.

Raines is talented, i saw them first hand but keep in mind who they playing 

First Coast 
2-6

Mandrian 
2-6

Sandalwood 

3-5

Oakleaf 
1-7

Andrew Jackson 

1-7

Andrew Jackson :

Lost to raines 78-0

Lost to Fletcher 50-0

Lost to Lee  69-0

Only 1 team with a winning record since Lee (rickards who is 5-2)

The combined records of their opponents between Lee and rickards is 9-31

If you count rickards it comes to 14-33 

Raines is good but schedule isn't that impressive but I'm sure they will still be north rep from 4a but i don't see them beating cocoa

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Raines is talented, i saw them first hand but keep in mind who they playing 

First Coast 
2-6

Mandrian 
2-6

Sandalwood 

3-5

Oakleaf 
1-7

Andrew Jackson 

1-7

Andrew Jackson :

Lost to raines 78-0

Lost to Fletcher 50-0

Lost to Lee  69-0

Only 1 team with a winning record since Lee (rickards who is 5-2)

The combined records of their opponents between Lee and rickards is 9-31

If you count rickards it comes to 14-33 

Raines is good but schedule isn't that impressive but I'm sure they will still be north rep from 4a but i don't see them beating cocoa

That's what is going to hurt them in the playoffs, their weak schedule. 

On 10/23/2017 at 8:55 AM, Cat_Scratch said:

Will if they do get a miricle, they would have to beat Evans and try to reschedule with Southridge and beat them to atleast sniff the playoffs