Where are you going? Week 3 Edition

DB4

Don't get me wrong--I love going to games--but there are so many live streams that fans may be better served by staying at home.

I could sit on my couch and enjoy an ice cold adult soda and watch Carol City/Columbus, AHP/Miramar, Wekiva/Winter Park, Manatee/Braden River, Lakeland/Apopka, and the local showcase on the CW Network. 

Starting to become a little bit like NFL Sunday Ticket. 

53 minutes ago, DB4 said:

I'm more than likely either going to Western/Hallandale or Carol City/Columbus.

17 minutes ago, XDC said:

Don't get me wrong--I love going to games--but there are so many live streams that fans may be better served by staying at home.

I could sit on my couch and enjoy an ice cold adult soda and watch Carol City/Columbus, AHP/Miramar, Wekiva/Winter Park, Manatee/Braden River, Lakeland/Apopka, and the local showcase on the CW Network. 

Starting to become a little bit like NFL Sunday Ticket. 

Where can I watch for free online ?

10 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Apopka hosts Lakeland. No Blue Darter fan could pass on this one. I only hope Friday evening is as nice as tonight. 

Do you know anyone streaming it?  Even if just through periscope 

If so i definitely want to see this one during breaks at columbia vs buchholz game 

17 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Do you know anyone streaming it?  Even if just through periscope 

If so i definitely want to see this one during breaks at columbia vs buchholz game 

Not for free. There is an internet radio broadcast. And I think the National High School Network is streaming it. But that costs money. If it were at Lakeland, you could get a free stream. 

1 minute ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Not for free. There is an internet radio broadcast. And I think the National High School Network is streaming it. But that costs money. If it were at Lakeland, you could get a free stream. 

You have a link to that NFHS stream?

Normally it goes on demand in a week or 2 and i can watch it for free later?