Baker takes down PSJ

Panhandle Jet

Last weekend Baker got 2" of rain from Saturday night til Monday morning. Their field is in a pit (holds water) and has been in use all season - sand is used to fill divots when field conditions require it for the safety of the players. Unless you have eyewitness proof or photographic documentation of the field being fed water, I'm calling your assertion sour grapes. Football gets played in all conditions - are you saying that PSJ can only win when conditions are ideal? Well, all I can say is the conditions were equally bad for both teams, and PSJ lost by three touchdowns.

5 hours ago, s1nglewing said:

Last weekend Baker got 2" of rain from Saturday night til Monday morning. Their field is in a pit (holds water) and has been in use all season - sand is used to fill divots when field conditions require it for the safety of the players. Unless you have eyewitness proof or photographic documentation of the field being fed water, I'm calling your assertion sour grapes. Football gets played in all conditions - are you saying that PSJ can only win when conditions are ideal? Well, all I can say is the conditions were equally bad for both teams, and PSJ lost by three touchdowns.

thanks and well said.  

24 minutes ago, Original1 said:

A lot was learned about (some) of the Baker fan base after they lost (on the field) to Pahokee in that State Championship game.

I don't think anything will help Baker against Madison County.

And, I don't think Madison County is a true 1A school either.

Just my thoughts.

What when Pahokee got busted for cheating and had to forfeit?  For the most part fans short for fanatics are stupid.  Also Baker is very country and Pahokee is not.  Baker is still stuck in the 1980's.  It is better but still a long way to go

18 hours ago, badbird said:

What when Pahokee got busted for cheating and had to forfeit?  For the most part fans short for fanatics are stupid.  Also Baker is very country and Pahokee is not.  Baker is still stuck in the 1980's.  It is better but still a long way to go

Those fans of MORAL AUTHORITY, that said since the people of Pahokee are used to crime, that's why they cheated...or called the players trash and classless, because one of their players got injured during the game...It's funny to hear that they may use some blurry/shady tactics at their home field, because Pahokee has no history of such things/

...Call it what you want, but the fans (FANATICS) of the Baker program called the Pahokee fans, players, community everything but nigg@R...NOT ALL, BUT A LOT..Even the local HS sports writer printed a slanted story in their paper.