FINAL CENTRAL 35 DILLARD 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Central has 3 loses this year in blow out fashion and granted they didn't look good but it was to 3 good teams. St. Frances #2 in the nation, Northwestern in semi finals, Chaminade in semi finals. So sometimes it takes getting hit in the mouth a few times to get it. Kinda like mama or daddy going up side our heads for us to get right. There has been turmoil within the locker room and I'm hoping the ship has got corrected. At the right time. 

3 hours ago, peezy28 said:

That you did.... I'm reading this thread for 1st time from the beginning but knowing the end result in tears lol

Bruh. I was like @MC Rockets and just kept quiet for the most part until the last couple of days . Couldnt take it no more but man it is funny lmao.

1 hour ago, fishspinners said:

I was really pulling for Dillard. It would have been a way better matchup for Palmetto. MC is going to breeze to another state title now.

So u expected Dillard to beat Central but struggle against Palmetto? Ok lol.. Either way none of these Dade county teams can take their foot off the gas this coming week. That's why you have a tough schedule to prepare for playoffs. 

11 hours ago, topnotch305 said:

So u expected Dillard to beat Central but struggle against Palmetto? Ok lol.. Either way none of these Dade county teams can take their foot off the gas this coming week. That's why you have a tough schedule to prepare for playoffs. 

I'm not sure you read my post right. When I say "I was pulling for Dillard" it meant I wanted them to win. It didn't mean I thought they would win. And yes, Dillard would have been a far better matchup for Palmetto than MC is going to be.

26 minutes ago, fishspinners said:

I'm not sure you read my post right. When I say "I was pulling for Dillard" it meant I wanted them to win. It didn't mean I thought they would win. And yes, Dillard would have been a far better matchup for Palmetto than MC is going to be.

Ok im lost. Dillard wouldve been a better match up far as Dillard going up there to do what  blow them boys out or being in a nail biter with palmetto?

4 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

so you dont think Central and palmetto wont be a hell pf a game? Palmetto looks legit from their last game ive seen

Palmetto's loss to Lincoln stands out, though. Not the loss, for Lincoln is a decent team, but the fact Lincoln won easily. I think that and their game before last when they were taken down to the wire by a questionable team tells you all you need to know about their chances against Central.

It may not be as bad as the beating Dillard got, but it probably will be in the same range. 

1 minute ago, Zoe Boy said:

so you dont think Central and palmetto wont be a hell pf a game? Palmetto looks legit from their last game ive seen

Palmetto is legit but they're not on MC's level. Lincoln laid out the blueprint to beating Palmetto by killing them through the air and using their big TE in the slot. Braden River tried the same game plan and it worked for three quarters. If MC tries to lineup and run the ball down Palmetto's throat, it might be a closer game. But if MC spreads Palmetto out, there might be a running clock involved.

On 11/23/2019 at 10:38 AM, Zoe Boy said:

Bruh. I was like @MC Rockets and just kept quiet for the most part until the last couple of days . Couldnt take it no more but man it is funny lmao.

Yeah i was well aware what the results would probably be.... but man Dillard round here talking the game was close..... IDK how the points got scored or how they didnt you get 35 shi**ed you get off the sticks and to back to the lab.... Your not on their level yet period. 

1 hour ago, peezy28 said:

Yeah i was well aware what the results would probably be.... but man Dillard round here talking the game was close..... IDK how the points got scored or how they didnt you get 35 shi**ed you get off the sticks and to back to the lab.... Your not on their level yet period. 

The homie don’t understand that lol.. He says cause Out of the 7 turnovers 5 of them was u force ? I’m like cmon I was at the game... I’m like bruh y’all still got 35-0 in the black hole lol... They got humbled tho...

Can I get credit for predicting everything? 

I said Dillard played nobodies all year, and the few they played with a pulse they struggled. 

Garbage schedule. I said even though they are 12-0 there is nothing special about them and nothing different than a 7-5 Dillard team with a tough schedule. 

I said Miami Central has already played 4-5 Dillard’s this year. 

I tried to told ya!!!! 

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

Can I get credit for predicting everything? 

I said Dillard played nobodies all year, and the few they played with a pulse they struggled. 

Garbage schedule. I said even though they are 12-0 there is nothing special about them and nothing different than a 7-5 Dillard team with a tough schedule. 

I said Miami Central has already played 4-5 Dillard’s this year. 

I tried to told ya!!!! 

A lot of us Dade guys knew that but we kept quiet and let you do the talking lol