Quantcast
Jump to content

WHOA!!! Dillard moves to District 7A With ST THOMAS, Miami central Moves To 5A, Miami Northwestern Moves Back To 6A!?!?!


Recommended Posts


13 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I know this is only a one year thing for Now, BUT WOW!!! JUST WOW!!! Dillard goes from 6A battling with Miami central, to 7A with STA in our same district. But with other powerhouses in the same class such as Edgewater & Lakeland. 
 

all I can say is let’s play ball. 

Hey Dillard fan, welcome back to the board. I hope you’ve been doing well. From what I’ve heard, Dillard looks to have an excellent class returning and may Be primed to do some damage in 7A. I just heard the news that Venice moved up to 8A, in a district with Riverview, Sarasota, and a few others. Should be a great season, just hope the pandemic doesn’t ruin things.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Hey Dillard fan, welcome back to the board. I hope you’ve been doing well. From what I’ve heard, Dillard looks to have an excellent class returning and may Be primed to do some damage in 7A. I just heard the news that Venice moved up to 8A, in a district with Riverview, Sarasota, and a few others. Should be a great season, just hope the pandemic doesn’t ruin things.

Yes we lowkey and very silently got even better, for years I’ve said Dillard is one Great Coach Away From turning the corner & becoming a power house. 
 

and with my friend my brother Eddie Frazier starting it before he suddenly passed, another alum in Tyler Tate is looking to continue it, he was the master mind behind chaminade Madonna dynasty & he’s bringing that to Dillard. 
 

in three years Dillard has went (8-2) (10-0) and during this COVID season (7-0) winning the tri county title. Dillard is on the map as a team not to mess with and the talent that’s in house that usually goes elsewhere are staying home. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Yes we lowkey and very silently got even better, for years I’ve said Dillard is one Great Coach Away From turning the corner & becoming a power house. 
 

and with my friend my brother Eddie Frazier starting it before he suddenly passed, another alum in Tyler Tate is looking to continue it, he was the master mind behind chaminade Madonna dynasty & he’s bringing that to Dillard. 
 

in three years Dillard has went (8-2) (10-0) and during this COVID season (7-0) winning the tri county title. Dillard is on the map as a team not to mess with and the talent that’s in house that usually goes elsewhere are staying home. 

I’m sorry to hear about Frazier. God rest his soul, I’m sure he was a Good man. STA is a big fish in a little pond. They’ve been taking kids from Miami and other places in South Florida for years now, and the unfortunate reality is that surrounding schools, and other teams they have to play in the playoffs, simply do not have the talent to compete.  But as long as Dillard is playing against the Raiders, I’ll root for them any day of the week. As a Venice fan, go kick their blue and gold asses for us please. Paws Up!:D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I’m sorry to hear about Frazier. God rest his soul, I’m sure he was a Good man. STA is a big fish in a little pond. They’ve been taking kids from Miami and other places in South Florida for years now, and the unfortunate reality is that surrounding schools, and other teams they have to play in the playoffs, simply do not have the talent to compete.  But as long as Dillard is playing against the Raiders, I’ll root for them any day of the week. As a Venice fan, go kick their blue and gold asses for us please. Paws Up!:D

 

3 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Hey Dillard fan, welcome back to the board. I hope you’ve been doing well. From what I’ve heard, Dillard looks to have an excellent class returning and may Be primed to do some damage in 7A. I just heard the news that Venice moved up to 8A, in a district with Riverview, Sarasota, and a few others. Should be a great season, just hope the pandemic doesn’t ruin things.

Is it true that Madison county move up to 8A to run from STA?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I’m sorry to hear about Frazier. God rest his soul, I’m sure he was a Good man. STA is a big fish in a little pond. They’ve been taking kids from Miami and other places in South Florida for years now, and the unfortunate reality is that surrounding schools, and other teams they have to play in the playoffs, simply do not have the talent to compete.  But as long as Dillard is playing against the Raiders, I’ll root for them any day of the week. As a Venice fan, go kick their blue and gold asses for us please. Paws Up!:D

Thanks bro, & he was a great guy. #PANTHERNATION

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Venice yall trash wherever yall located. 

You know something Jesse? I agree. But this thread had nothing to do with Madison County, Venice, or St. Thomas Aquinas. It was @THIS_IS_DILLARD ‘s first time posting on this board in nearly a year, and it was a post about him being excited about his teams upcoming realignment for the 2021 season. You called them a bunch of black hole boys (which is a derogatory racial slur, by the way), and talked Ill about the team that he cares about so much. You didn’t even express sorrow for the fact that his friend, Eddie Frazier, passed away at such a young age, and called Dillard garbage. No kind words. No sorrow expressed for his friend. Just call his beloved panthers a bunch of zeros. You are a pathetic excuse for a board poster.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Jesse said:

Venice yall trash wherever yall located. 

And also for the record, I have nothing but respect for Madison County’s program. They are a very good team that could probably compete with the majority of schools in Florida. And also I was only joking about all that redneck stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

You know something Jesse? I agree. But this thread had nothing to do with Madison County, Venice, or St. Thomas Aquinas. It was @THIS_IS_DILLARD ‘s first time posting on this board in nearly a year, and it was a post about him being excited about his teams upcoming realignment for the 2021 season. You called them a bunch of black hole boys (which is a derogatory racial slur, by the way), and talked Ill about the team that he cares about so much. You didn’t even express sorrow for the fact that his friend, Eddie Frazier, passed away at such a young age, and called Dillard garbage. No kind words. No sorrow expressed for his friend. Just call his beloved panthers a bunch of zeros. You are a pathetic excuse for a board poster.

On YouTube watch Dillard vs miami central.  Dillard calls themselves black hole boys. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

And also for the record, I have nothing but respect for Madison County’s program. They are a very good team that could probably compete with the majority of schools in Florida. And also I was only joking about all that redneck stuff.

Whatever.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Things got a little dicey here and this thread has been locked, as per Josh's instructions. 

Let's remember to keep things respectful, folks. We're all here for the love of the sport. 

Happy to pick the conversation of reclassification back up in a new thread, if any board participants are inclined to start us off fresh in a new thread. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...