Week 5 MIAMI NORTHWESTERN @ DILLARD (iS IN THE WORKS)

THIS_IS_DILLARD

I can’t name the Source, with things still being finalized but Man oh Man!!! When I was @ Dillard today and heard this news I Hollered. 

Dillard isn’t playing around this year when it comes to STRENGTH Of Schedule. I don’t want to get to excited tho because NOTHING is finalized yet, but I DO KNOW That, they’re trying to finalize a Home & Home For this Year & Next. 

The Bulls Come To Broward This Year & The panthers Travel To Traz Next Year. MAAAANNN let’s Gooooo #ThisiSDillard! 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I can’t name the Source, with things still being finalized but Man oh Man!!! When I was @ Dillard today and heard this news I Hollered. 

Dillard isn’t playing around this year when it comes to STRENGTH Of Schedule. I don’t want to get to excited tho because NOTHING is finalized yet, but I DO KNOW That, they’re trying to finalize a Home & Home For this Year & Next. 

The Bulls Come To Broward This Year & The panthers Travel To Traz Next Year. MAAAANNN let’s Gooooo #ThisiSDillard! 

Just asking could Dillard beat madison county???

24 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m positive we could, no disrespect to the cowboys program & all that you’ve guys accomplished, thats just my opinion. 

U should tell your coach to try and set that matchup for next year or the year after. 

I don't think yall could.  

4 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Yall got too many losing seasons. 

To many losing seasons lol hahahaha 

in 05-06 we went 5-3 & lost 21-14 to nationally ranked STA in the playoffs 

in 07 we went 7-3 in the regular season 

in 2008 we went (8-2) in the regular season. 

In 2009 we went (8-2) in the regular season. 

in 2013 we finished the regular season 8-2 

In 2015 we finished (6-4)

In 2016 we finished (6-3))

in 2017 we finished (6-4) 

In 2018 we finished (8-2)

in 2019 we Finished (10-0) with a trip to the regional finals 

in 2020 we finished ( 6-0) & won the tri county championship.

so In 15 years Dillard Has Had 3 Loosing seasons, all while having our talent took by The Likes Of St Thomas, American heritage, cardinal gibbons & etc. 

& let’s not talk about the inconsistency at the head coach position, with having at least 6 different head coaches within that time. 

& last but not least the level of competition dillard faces year & year out, especially within Our NON district opponents. I’m also for friendly debates, but please have ya facts correct when it comes to Dillard my G.

55 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

To many losing seasons lol hahahaha 

in 05-06 we went 5-3 & lost 21-14 to nationally ranked STA in the playoffs 

in 07 we went 7-3 in the regular season 

in 2008 we went (8-2) in the regular season. 

In 2009 we went (8-2) in the regular season. 

in 2013 we finished the regular season 8-2 

In 2015 we finished (6-4)

In 2016 we finished (6-3))

in 2017 we finished (6-4) 

In 2018 we finished (8-2)

in 2019 we Finished (10-0) with a trip to the regional finals 

in 2020 we finished ( 6-0) & won the tri county championship.

so In 15 years Dillard Has Had 3 Loosing seasons, all while having our talent took by The Likes Of St Thomas, American heritage, cardinal gibbons & etc. 

& let’s not talk about the inconsistency at the head coach position, with having at least 6 different head coaches within that time. 

& last but not least the level of competition dillard faces year & year out, especially within Our NON district opponents. I’m also for friendly debates, but please have ya facts correct when it comes to Dillard my G.

Zero rings or title trips. 

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Zero rings or title trips. 

Now it’s zero rings or title trips, but u just said we wouldn’t beat Madison county because we have to many “LOSING” seasons, now that’s dead you’re on to titles & appearances. 

lol hahahaha which one is it bro??? I tell you what when Madison county has to get through nationally ranked STA, Or nationally Ranked (during those times) American heritage plantation & Miami Jackson 

or Miami central & carol city (both national powerhouses during those years) , until Madison has to go through them to make a title appearance, THEN COME TALK TO ME. 

until then I stand by what I said I strongly believe Dillard Would beat Madison county Home or away.

13 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Now it’s zero rings or title trips, but u just said we wouldn’t beat Madison county because we have to many “LOSING” seasons, now that’s dead you’re on to titles & appearances. 

lol hahahaha which one is it bro??? I tell you what when Madison county has to get through nationally ranked STA, Or nationally Ranked (during those times) American heritage plantation & Miami Jackson 

or Miami central & carol city (both national powerhouses during those years) , until Madison has to go through them to make a title appearance, THEN COME TALK TO ME. 

until then I stand by what I said I strongly believe Dillard Would beat Madison county Home or away.

Madison would win the majority tho 8 out of 10

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Madison would win the majority tho 8 out of 10

Lol hahaha serious question & im gonna hop off this particular topic cuz this post is NOT about Madison county 

but have you guys ever even played a south Florida power house ? Or a south Florida team period ?

have u guys ever played STA AHP ? gibbons booker t ? Miami central Miami northwestern ? To even have a idea how you guys would fare ? 

15 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Lol hahaha serious question & im gonna hop off this particular topic cuz this post is NOT about Madison county 

but have you guys ever even played a south Florida power house ? Or a south Florida team period ?

have u guys ever played STA AHP ? gibbons booker t ? Miami central Miami northwestern ? To even have a idea how you guys would fare ? 

They kinda have.  Pahokee and others, Madison would compete and win some games against them teams. Ask people on here about Madison.  Ask trinity christian dude TCA Jax 

Just now, Jesse said:

They kinda have.  Pahokee and others, Madison would compete and win some games against them teams. Ask people on here about Madison.  Ask trinity christian dude TCA Jax 

The same pahokee who was Blasted by 43 & 46 points the last two years respectively??

& it’s no need to ask them, I know Madison is a talented squad especially literally being in the middle of nowhere, but your knowledge of Dillard or our history & the respect a lot of states & schools is clearly almost non existent.

10 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The same pahokee who was Blasted by 43 & 46 points the last two years respectively??

& it’s no need to ask them, I know Madison is a talented squad especially literally being in the middle of nowhere, but your knowledge of Dillard or our history & the respect a lot of states & schools is clearly almost non existent.

Yall basketball school 

6 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Bro why are you feeding this troll?

And good luck this year, I like what your guys bring to the table. 

3 minutes ago, LakelandGator said:

Bro why are you feeding this troll?

And good luck this year, I like what your guys bring to the table. 

Lol I haven’t had many conversations with him, so I thought maybe it was just harmless sports talk in the beginning. 

& thanks bro, I look forward to seeing what Lakeland does as well. 

6 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Wow..... Central and Northwestern Dillard has something going two of Dade County Powerhouses and then you have St. Thomas 

I’m excited as hell bro, Dillard is looked at as a powerhouse again so we might as well play other powerhouses, and with st Thomas being in our district now, we need to be on our toes every week.

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m excited as hell bro, Dillard is looked at as a powerhouse again so we might as well play other powerhouses, and with st Thomas being in our district now, we need to be on our toes every week.

Even if hypothetically you lost every one of these powerhouse games, Dillard most certainly has to be commended for taking on quite the daunting non-district schedule (assuming this game indeed is finalized)! 

5 hours ago, SportsNut25 said:

Even if hypothetically you lost every one of these powerhouse games, Dillard most certainly has to be commended for taking on quite the daunting non-district schedule (assuming this game indeed is finalized)! 

Facts, I love it bro!!! I kno one thing come playoff time, we will be battle tested. 

21 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Madison Co is ducking out in 1A avoiding their true 4A classification.