Quantcast
Jump to content

Rockledge schedule finally set


KeemD321
 Share

Recommended Posts


54 minutes ago, Jullian said:

Rockledge gets a nice break going up to Region 2, away from American Heritage & Central, down south. 
 

at first blush Dunnelon & Bishop Moore are their competition in Reg 2. 

They also catch a break with Jones HS moving up to 6A.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Jullian said:

Rockledge gets a nice break going up to Region 2, away from American Heritage & Central, down south. 
 

at first blush Dunnelon & Bishop Moore are their competition in Reg 2. 

They just might make it to the Semifinals. Would have to play a perfect game against AHP or Central 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

surely, rockledge surely has the better chance of making it to the finals. Cocoas road is way too hectic imo. Rockledge though stands no chance against Central or Heritage sorry to say. 

They are both in the Northside of the bracket so they wouldn't play Broward or Dade team respectively until the finals. Cocoa just has to get past Bolles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

I heard the county screwed them out of an out of state experience saying no county teams can leave the state. 
 

But then they let Merritt Island travel up to Georgia to get pummeled. Shaking my damn head 

 

Could you divulge the team they were gonna play? Honestly I'm not surprised. Its not the first time the county has said no to certain teams playing OOS.

Makes sense why they are still looking for a game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2021 at 9:00 PM, KeemD321 said:

Could you divulge the team they were gonna play? Honestly I'm not surprised. Its not the first time the county has said no to certain teams playing OOS.

Makes sense why they are still looking for a game. 

It was an assistant coach for Rockledge. He didn’t have the names in front of him at the time but he was pretty upset when the county AD told them they couldn’t do it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

It was an assistant coach for Rockledge. He didn’t have the names in front of him at the time but he was pretty upset when the county AD told them they couldn’t do it. 

Yea it seems like they deny Rockledge and Cocoa alot while allowing other teams in the county to play OOS. Even after they previously played OOS away and were all scheduled to play OOS the previous season as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

Yea it seems like they deny Rockledge and Cocoa alot while allowing other teams in the county to play OOS. Even after they previously played OOS away and were all scheduled to play OOS the previous season as well.

Love when county AD’s do things like that. Take away opportunities that the kids have earned (with hard work, fundraising, and previous success) and potential lifelong memories so that they can feel powerful. Total joke. 
 

Thankfully the county AD’s here in NEFL are nowhere near as powerful as many in Central Florida are. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...