FiNAL PLANTATION 40 DILLARD 41

THIS_IS_DILLARD

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Plantation 34 Dillard 34 4th Qt

• THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Plantation 34 Dillard 41 4th Qt
  • THIS_IS_DILLARD changed the title to Plantation 40 Dillard 41 4th Qt

I have two comments: 1. Trap game for Dillard after the big performance against STA. 2. Dillard should have had more Plantations and Miramars on their schedule. 

I am not going to blame the staff and administration as I don't know how your schedule was put together, but I think it hurt Dillard to some extent. 

We have reached a state in Florida where a number of teams should not be playing Varsity football as they really don't have the talent.  

No problem bro we got punched in the mouth repeatedly tonight, but one thing that stuck out is our RESILIENCY. In the past we would’ve laid down when things was T going our way & eventually got down by double digits & got blowed out. PLANTATION under Steve smith is a dam good team they had a slip up against creek in week 2 & haven’t lost since add that being one of our rivals I knew it would be tough. Did I think 41-40 tough ?? Whewww that was TO CLOSE! Lol. But these are the type of games we need those 63-0 nothing games are okay, but these type of games is what helps you get to the TITLE GAME & WIN it!!

CONS- WING T- we need to find some answers for that & quick cuz I’m sure we will see it again. 

PENALTIES , we had been doing good for a few weeks but tonight countless of 15 yard & 10 yard penalties. 

Leaving points on the field - we were in plantations territory TWICE & came away with no points we did the same thing vs STA last week which could’ve had us up 14-0 

All in all plantation is a dam good team & they’re going to be a problem in 8A so it was good to show we can beat quality programs as well, tonight was a MUST WIN for Dillard lose this one now you’re 0-2 vs the LAST 2 good teams you’ve played So on THAT CONGRATS PANTHERS!!!! now let’s go CRUSH these tigers next Saturday for soul bowl. @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @561_Fan @Jullian @DarterBlue2 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

No problem bro we got punched in the mouth repeatedly tonight, but one thing that stuck out is our RESILIENCY. In the past we would’ve laid down when things was T going our way & eventually got down by double digits & got blowed out. PLANTATION under Steve smith is a dam good team they had a slip up against creek in week 2 & haven’t lost since add that being one of our rivals I knew it would be tough. Did I think 41-40 tough ?? Whewww that was TO CLOSE! Lol. But these are the type of games we need those 63-0 nothing games are okay, but these type of games is what helps you get to the TITLE GAME & WIN it!!

CONS- WING T- we need to find some answers for that & quick cuz I’m sure we will see it again. 

PENALTIES , we had been doing good for a few weeks but tonight countless of 15 yard & 10 yard penalties. 

Leaving points on the field - we were in plantations territory TWICE & came away with no points we did the same thing vs STA last week which could’ve had us up 14-0 

All in all plantation is a dam good team & they’re going to be a problem in 8A so it was good to show we can beat quality programs as well, tonight was a MUST WIN for Dillard lose this one now you’re 0-2 vs the LAST 2 good teams you’ve played So on THAT CONGRATS PANTHERS!!!! now let’s go CRUSH these tigers next Saturday for soul bowl. @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @VeniceIndiansFootball @561_Fan @Jullian @DarterBlue2 

Good win by Dillard, but I think the score being as close as it is is a fluke. I thought that Dillard coming off a bitter loss would have spelt a 17+ point loss for the Colonels, but they really dug their feet into the paint and gave the Panthers all they could handle. All in all, good job by Dillard on the victory. Onto the next one.

1 minute ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Good win by Dillard, but I think the score being as close as it is is a fluke. I thought that Dillard coming off a bitter loss would have spelt a 17+ point loss for the Colonels, but they really dug their feet into the paint and gave the Panthers all they could handle. All in all, good job by Dillard. On the Win. Onto the next one.

With these rival games especially when BOTH teams are good you just never know. PLANTATION under Steve smith has always been top 10 in broward. When Steve smith left for a few years they were terrible but she. He came back they became extremely solid again. 

plantation came in with all types of miss direction, option wing T..u name he did that Wb didn’t stay in the pocket ALL NIGHT! 

remember before the STA game I told you & @DarterBlue2one of my biggest fears would be how we match up vs that type of offense. 

all in all one thing Dillard showed tonight was FIGHT , Which starts with coaching, the old Dillard would have broke & plantation would’ve blew that game wide open like they did so many times before, but Dillard kept their poise & ended the game going undefeated at home despite all the penalties sloppiness & misdirection from the colonels lol. 

1 hour ago, 561_Fan said:

This was a trap game after the STA loss. PK tries to schedule at least 1/2 option teams during the regular season, because you don’t want the playoffs to be your first time seeing that type of offense.  I hate those offenses, but you have to play them. 

Exactly! So I’m glad we seen this in the manner we did last night, STA ran a little last week with the QB never staying in the pocket 

but these last two games is gonna pay huge dividends in the playoffs , but if this plantation or STA game was a playoff game and it was our first time seeing them we would’ve been in huge Trouble