FINAL DILLARD 42 FT LAUDERDALE 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

The flying L’s Are Talking MAAAAD trash already, being that they won their district the flying L’s will be hoisting my (9-1) Dillard panthers. 

as Dillard looks forward to a deep playoff run in unfamiliar territory “AS A WILDCARD TEAM” but aye we ready, LETSSS GOOOO DILLARD. @VeniceIndiansFootball @Jullian @DarterBlue2 

28 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

The flying L’s Are Talking MAAAAD trash already, being that they won their district the flying L’s will be hoisting my (9-1) Dillard panthers. 

as Dillard looks forward to a deep playoff run in unfamiliar territory “AS A WILDCARD TEAM” but aye we ready, LETSSS GOOOO DILLARD. @VeniceIndiansFootball @Jullian @DarterBlue2 

It’s the best side of the bracket! Good first game to get the Panthers ready, then a probable trip to Homestead which will b a battle! 

31 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

They can’t b talking too much trash with the Beatdown from Stranahan!!!

11 minutes ago, Jullian said:

It’s the best side of the bracket! Good first game to get the Panthers ready, then a probable trip to Homestead which will b a battle! 

I’m going to be rooting for south broward lol who would’ve thought because if they can pull of the win then we would host them in round 2. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I’m going to be rooting for south broward lol who would’ve thought because if they can pull of the win then we would host them in round 2. 

Bulldogs got sum talent but got beat up pretty good from Miramar. Pretty slim that you’ll b seeing them...BUT this the playoffs!!!

1 hour ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Well Ely lost Beckford to Flomo so of course y'all beat the breaks off them lol

We was beating they ass in band b4 he left how you think they got the nick name “BIG BAND NO SOUND” lol haha 

FTL ain’t got the sound or size to hang with Dillard they’re gonna try tho which is laughable lol

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I have no dog in this fight.  However, I expect the Lying L's to have a quick 1st round seat.:D

6 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

And here is your trap game. Dillard should win this match comfortably, but Fort Lauderdale is a tough team and I believe they run the triple option offense which could give Dillard some trouble early. The Defensive line for Dillard should be ok. The Panthers will smother them up front and get pressure on FL’s QB which will put them into position to win the ballgame. But if Lauderdale comes out and runs trick plays early it could give them a shot at pulling the upset. Good luck to your Panthers sir. All I will say in summation is this: don’t let the Flying L’s stick around if the game is close. You guys have to drop the hammer when possible to break the score open, because if they don’t it may come back to bite them. Go Panthers!

24 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

And here is your trap game. Dillard should win this match comfortably, but Fort Lauderdale is a tough team and I believe they run the triple option offense which could give Dillard some trouble early. The Defensive line for Dillard should be ok. The Panthers will smother them up front and get pressure on FL’s QB which will put them into position to win the ballgame. But if Lauderdale comes out and runs trick plays early it could give them a shot at pulling the upset. Good luck to your Panthers sir. All I will say in summation is this: don’t let the Flying L’s stick around if the game is close. You guys have to drop the hammer when possible to break the score open, because if they don’t it may come back to bite them. Go Panthers!

I agree but we’ve played FT LAUDERDALE the last 2 years & have beaten them by over 20 both times. 

but each year is diff so it’s money time now win or go home so like I told our OC today we got unfinished business let’s NOT play with these people bust they ass from opening tip.

11 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I agree but we’ve played FT LAUDERDALE the last 2 years & have beaten them by over 20 both times. 

but each year is diff so it’s money time now win or go home so like I told our OC today we got unfinished business let’s NOT play with these people bust they ass from opening tip.

Yeah if any team plays around they will lose bc the underdog got nothing to lose

48 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I agree man, all I’m saying is don’t take the Flying L’s lightly. On any given Friday any strange thing could happen on the field. It’s just the game of football. With that being said, Dillard 45 Lauderdale 10. Best of luck!