2023 Vero Beach is loaded

Vero Indian

On 8/1/2023 at 2:08 PM, Vero Indian said:

Tyler Aronson 4 star QB

Tarvos Alford 4 star ATH

Amar Reynolds 3 star ATH 

Isaiah Robert's 3 star WR

Three of four of these guys transferred in.  Where did Tyler Aronson play last year?  He was supposed to have transferred to STA from N. Palm Beach Benjamin, but I don't see him listed on STA's roster for last year.

31 minutes ago, PinellasFB said:

Three of four of these guys transferred in.  Where did Tyler Aronson play last year?  He was supposed to have transferred to STA from N. Palm Beach Benjamin, but I don't see him listed on STA's roster for last year.

Yup just like all the other top teams out there and also EJ White is a homegrown talent forgot to mention that 

4 hours ago, PinellasFB said:

He played at Vero but broke his thumb against Martin County...

On 8/3/2023 at 2:06 PM, Vero Indian said:

Vero claimed they tried to schedule a home and home with STA last year but the story sounds suspect tho, they claimed that they wanted STA to come up but STA wanted them in Broward, IMO I feel STA might of initiated the negotiations because now Treasure Coast has the home and home deal, plus Vero tends to play teams that they already played before for example Miami Northwestern 

Vero needs tough road games. Too many home games vs the tougher teams on their schedule. Vero has nothin to lose playing at STA & everything to gain!!! Too bad it didn’t happen. 

On 8/3/2023 at 7:49 AM, Vero Indian said:

Vero almost came back and tied Northwestern in a spring game in 2012, 2012 Vero was way less stacked than this Vero team, 2012 Northwestern would beat 2023 Northwestern.....2012 Vero lost to 2012 Northwestern 21-13, that's a game that Vero considered a moral victory, that same Vero team got pinned up in their own end zone by Wellington and Santaluces 

you gotta stay outta town, the west was trash in 2012

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

Vero needs tough road games. Too many home games vs the tougher teams on their schedule. Vero has nothin to lose playing at STA & everything to gain!!! Too bad it didn’t happen. 

I know it's been time tho down to Broward and Dade but I think they're scared 

3 hours ago, Jullian said:

Vero operates on season tickets, so they have to get as many home games as they can to satisfy their ticket holders!

3 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

No it wouldn’t have. If you think you have the talent to beat Miami NW, you can certainly compete with STA! 

STA would beat the snot outta Northwestern for one, two Vero was struggling with Boca 7-3 halftime last year, barely escaped a Palmetto team that didn't have an offense and lost and lost their QB to Martin County smh

8 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

STA would beat the snot outta Northwestern for one, two Vero was struggling with Boca 7-3 halftime last year, barely escaped a Palmetto team that didn't have an offense and lost and lost their QB to Martin County smh

I knew that this is where you would go and it’s supporting my argument. Vero has had a number of teams in recent years such as 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and possibly even this 2023 team, that could have played STA tough and kept the score within 14 points.

Yet you were too busy playing mostly teams that you knew you could beat to maintain some pointless regular season winning streak, and subsequently were beaten within the first 3 rounds of the playoffs every single time. Their offense was never really challenged throughout the season and they crumbled when it mattered most. Vero Beach has always had a very strong defense, and that can never be denied. But every time the playoffs come around their offense dries up because they’re not used to seeing such strong defenses as Kissimmee Osceola, Deerfield Beach, and Dr. Phillips to name a few. They needed the  games where they won’t be favored to win, to show them how to face adversity and fight through it.  Scheduling Miami Northwestern and Seminole was a great step in the right direction because without these tough games to strengthen your offensive endurance, Kissimmee Osceola would beat you by 21+ points again. 

19 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

I knew that this is where you would go and it’s supporting my argument. Vero has had a number of teams in recent years such as 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and possibly even this 2023 team, that could have played STA tough and kept the score within 14 points.

Yet you were too busy playing mostly teams that you knew you could beat to maintain some pointless regular season winning streak, and subsequently were beaten within the first 3 rounds of the playoffs every single time. Their offense was never really challenged throughout the season and they crumbled when it mattered most. Vero Beach has always had a very strong defense, and that can never be denied. But every time the playoffs come around their offense dries up because they’re not used to seeing such strong defenses as Kissimmee Osceola, Deerfield Beach, and Dr. Phillips to name a few. They needed the  games where they won’t be favored to win, to show them how to face adversity and fight through it.  Scheduling Miami Northwestern and Seminole was a great step in the right direction because without these tough games to strengthen your offensive endurance, Kissimmee Osceola would beat you by 21+ points again. 

Bruh teams you're naming  are teams that have beaten Vero or given them tough games, STA destroyed them for example Venice Osceola Dwyer Viera Deerfield Northwestern etc......

Just now, Vero Indian said:

Bruh teams you're naming  are teams that have beaten Vero or given them tough games, STA destroyed them for example Venice Osceola Dwyer Viera Deerfield Northwestern etc......

ABC logic doesn’t work here. You have to examine each opponent on a matchup-by-matchup basis. Vero Beach matches up well with Venice and could potentially beat them in a playoff game if they were to make it out of their region, but how well would they matchup with Bartram Trail, Lakeland, Buccholz, or Manatee? That’s assuming you get past Osceola, an extremely difficult task in its own rite. 

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

It's $60 for the 8 home games, the seats are assigned, so you'll have "your" seat for every game. General admission/student section fills up the rest, I don't know the % make of season tickets vs GA though...

Thank you for the insight. Venice only charges $50 for the season pass for all the home games with assigned seating, though I never usually sit in the stands. Haha, sitting in the "stands!" I'll see myself out now...

27 minutes ago, VeniceIndianFan said:

Thank you for the insight. Venice only charges $50 for the season pass for all the home games with assigned seating, though I never usually sit in the stands. Haha, sitting in the "stands!" I'll see myself out now...

I don’t either, Vero’s home side fills up quickly so 1/2 of the visitors side is considered “home” - that’s where I usually sit as I tend to be a bit claustrophobic and prefer the openness of not having to sit shoulder to shoulder. The only issue is the longtime train horn Vero fan (who passed away recently, but his family and friends are taking up the mantle) on this side, so you have to deal with that whenever Vero scores and/or has a big play. 

4 hours ago, Drogo said:

I don’t either, Vero’s home side fills up quickly so 1/2 of the visitors side is considered “home” - that’s where I usually sit as I tend to be a bit claustrophobic and prefer the openness of not having to sit shoulder to shoulder. The only issue is the longtime train horn Vero fan (who passed away recently, but his family and friends are taking up the mantle) on this side, so you have to deal with that whenever Vero scores and/or has a big play. 

Yo let's link up, I sit on the visitor side too

On 8/5/2023 at 12:08 PM, Drogo said:

My dad sat on that side right under the press booth as well for at least 30 years, never wanted to sit on the big side.