Specialty Fit Academy

Drogo

Anyone know anything about this program? They knocked off Sebastian River in their first game the program has ever played. 

Looking at their website it seems as though the school catered towards those with learning disabilities, but maybe they have an open enrollment as well? Regardless, congrats to them on winning in their first ever game. 

As far as SR, the program has really fallen on hard times, I know Coach Perry has struggled with numbers and the overall interest in the program has dropped which is why they have been independent recently. It’s a far cry from when Nick Saban was landing in a helicopter at their field to see recruits and they were challenging Vero as top dog in this area. 

9 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Sebastian River is just terrible, so I wouldn’t be too worried when Vero plays them. 

They don’t play Vero any longer, the games got out of hand and they pulled out of the series despite the rivalry and being the only two public’s in this county. 

Just now, nolebull813 said:

I seen Rockledge played Seminole close. Do you think Seminole might be down a bit or is Rockledge playing out of their minds? 

The Seminole/Rockledge game was marred by fighting from the coin toss where one of the best players on the field was ejected from the game because punches were thrown by both teams, to the final whistle. When it was all over, there must have been a combined total of over 400 yards in penalties. I don't think you can say a lot about either team from this game.

Maybe, an enterprising boxing or MMA manager/promoter, could find some talent  based on what went down. 

48 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

The Seminole/Rockledge game was marred by fighting from the coin toss where one of the best players on the field was ejected from the game because punches were thrown by both teams, to the final whistle. When it was all over, there must have been a combined total of over 400 yards in penalties. I don't think you can say a lot about either team from this game.

Maybe, an enterprising boxing or MMA manager/promoter, could find some talent  based on what went down. 

Well, hope none of this nonsense happens next week when we travel to Seminole.  

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

I seen Rockledge played Seminole close. Do you think Seminole might be down a bit or is Rockledge playing out of their minds? 

Word from the players and coaches in twitter spaces is that there were a Lotta points left on the field by Seminole. Both squads were undisciplined. With Seminole getting a player ejected at the coin toss. They were also down 5 defensive starters 

5 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Word from the players and coaches in twitter spaces is that there were a Lotta points left on the field by Seminole. Both squads were undisciplined. With Seminole getting a player ejected at the coin toss. They were also down 5 defensive starters 

Ejection at coin toss:lol:.  I'm not a coach but his tail would be running today.

17 hours ago, Drogo said:

They don’t play Vero any longer, the games got out of hand and they pulled out of the series despite the rivalry and being the only two public’s in this county. 

I meant Vero playing Specially Fit. It’s a joke that Vero has a reputation of playing bad teams in the regular season, which in turn doesn’t prepare them for the playoffs, which in turn gets them bounced early. You know the joke. 

15 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

The Seminole player that got ejected felt like Rockledge disrespected them during warm-ups by crossing over the 50 and going into their warmups

So, if the "disrespect" happened before the refs came out, respond to it then.  Once the refs come out, they should be the ones monitoring whether teams are crossing over enemy lines.  If you see the other team doing it, just point it out to the refs.   But you can't wait until the coin toss to get back a a team/player that 'disrespected' you 30 minutes prior. 

NoleBull, I understand what you said about the passion, but at some point, you have to have enough discipline to let it go; otherwise, as this game proved, when you put your emotions over the team's needs you're being selfish and you hurt your team. 

17 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

So they actually got into a fight during the coin toss lol?