Sean Callahan resigns

SportsNut25

3 hours ago, peezy28 said:

Its weird... Either he was in the drop program (which he is but thought he had 2 years left) or he felt the hammer about to drop or health... His team again is going to be good... Just weird timing IMO.

Just saw an article that noted this upcoming academic year was going to be his last year in the drop program. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/19/2017 at 10:20 AM, peezy28 said:

Its weird... Either he was in the drop program (which he is but thought he had 2 years left) or he felt the hammer about to drop or health... His team again is going to be good... Just weird timing IMO.

Recently heard from a reliable source it is a serious health issue.  Prayers to him and his family.

13 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

That sucks then, and well unfortunately it makes sense with his departure being so sudden.

It is very unfortunate. Callahan was a very successful coach. If the rumors are true, I hope he can overcome these issues and grace the earth with his presence for several more years. 

We need to not speculate on Coach Callahan right now. There is a reason why the reason was not disclosed as to why he resigned a year earlier than planned. I would ask you all to respect Coach Callahan's privacy no matter what the situation is. That is all I am asking for. If you have evidence to back up the claim come to me and we can discuss it before posting. 

19 hours ago, Joshua Wilson said:

We need to not speculate on Coach Callahan right now. There is a reason why the reason was not disclosed as to why he resigned a year earlier than planned. I would ask you all to respect Coach Callahan's privacy no matter what the situation is. That is all I am asking for. If you have evidence to back up the claim come to me and we can discuss it before posting. 

Josh, with all due respect... Coach Cal's feelings aren't hurt by us speculating... Met the man he really don't care what message board folk say LMAO.  We are all just wishing him well...  The things going on are pretty well known now.

11 hours ago, peezy28 said:

Josh, with all due respect... Coach Cal's feelings aren't hurt by us speculating... Met the man he really don't care what message board folk say LMAO.  We are all just wishing him well...  The things going on are pretty well known now.

I just don't want something out there that someone may not want out there. That is all. Some care and some don't care. I get it. I do wish him well on whatever he has going on in life. Just a little surprised this came a year earlier than planned. My face about dropped while getting ready to broadcast Flag Football state championship games. This is going to be odd.