Norland 28 MNW 27

peezy28

I always thought Norland would beat one of the top 3. I'm not sure if I said it in this forum, hopefully I did lol. But I'm kinda surprised it was the West they beat and how they did it. Seems like NW was in control and took their foot off the gas. Congrats to Norland on a big win! That district is a juggernaut.

Just now, DB4 said:

I always thought Norland would beat one of the top 3. I'm not sure if I said it in this forum, hopefully I did lol. But I'm kinda surprised it was the West they beat and how they did it. Seems like NW was in control and took their foot off the gas. Congrats to Norland on a big win! That district is a juggernaut.

I thought so to but didn't expect it to be MNW who i thought had most potential

I thought it would be on a down carol City team

Just now, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I think bc he picked MNW in this game lol

Ohhh ok. Yeah I guess he should eat crow. But this honestly doesn't feel surprising to me. Norland would win a lot of districts in the state. They for sure would win 16-7A and would for sure win two of the four 8A dade districts (the one with NM, NMB, Hialeah etc and then the one with Belen & all those schools out in W/SW Dade).

Norland is really good.

Surprised at the second half comeback but not overly surprised at the upset.  I did believe Norland was good enough to possibly upset one on the big three.  Factor in MNW perhaps a little full in the belly with shutting down Central, up 3 TDs with that Defense with only a half of football to go ......  Yeah, I guess there was no Disney World mentality tonight with Norland in that second half.

35 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Surprised at the second half comeback but not overly surprised at the upset.  I did believe Norland was good enough to possibly upset one on the big three.  Factor in MNW perhaps a little full in the belly with shutting down Central, up 3 TDs with that Defense with only a half of football to go ......  Yeah, I guess there was no Disney World mentality tonight with Norland in that second half.

Good win ? Yes Suprised ? No them kids kids know each other very well three optimist and the neighborhood MNW had nothing to lose or gain this game they already won the District I fully expected them to take Soul Bowl vs JACKSON more seriously 

31 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Good win ? Yes Suprised ? No them kids kids know each other very well three optimist and the neighborhood MNW had nothing to lose or gain this game they already won the District I fully expected them to take Soul Bowl vs JACKSON more seriously 

Ask MNW that same question when Norland took the lead on them in the game.

Why do you think MNW will take Jackson so much more serious then Norland?

3 hours ago, DB4 said:

Ohhh ok. Yeah I guess he should eat crow. But this honestly doesn't feel surprising to me. Norland would win a lot of districts in the state. They for sure would win 16-7A and would for sure win two of the four 8A dade districts (the one with NM, NMB, Hialeah etc and then the one with Belen & all those schools out in W/SW Dade).

Norland is really good.

I agree

12 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Ask MNW that same question when Norland took the lead on them in the game?

Because like Dillard vs Ely Soul bowl is a historical tradition idk how it is for Dade but for example down here if u didn’t win no other game on your schedule u better win Soul bowl coaches have been fired for losing that 1 game it’s the game where if u walk on the other side of the school ubrooting against something bad will happen to u so if it’s like that in Broward I can imagine Dade where as in vs Norland yeah it’s a District game but MNW is already in as the champs and from what I’m told Norland is already in as a wildcard so this game had no significance Norland couldn’t win anything and MNW couldn’t lose anything their already guaranteed the #1 or 2 seed

:rolleyes:  I believe MNW takes all regular season games serious , particularly if another team takes the lead on them on the 4th quarter.  

I doubt at any point in that Jackson game MNW will be playing as serious as they were in that 4th quarter when trailing.

Reality in your face will sometimes trump history.  

4 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

:rolleyes:  I believe MNW takes all regular season games serious , particularly if another team takes the lead on them on the 4th quarter.  

I doubt at any point in that Jackson game MNW will be playing as serious as they were in that 4th quarter when trailing.

Reality in your face will sometimes trump history.  

I agree well I can’t speak on the game I didn’t watch didn’t even know they played I was just speaking on just seeing this game on paper which game I would have thought would have been token more serious by MNW this game could have very well been token very serious by the bulls and the fact they lost MNW probably has a extreme sour taste in their mouth 

3 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

Ask MNW that same question when Norland took the lead on them in the game.

Broward they had district locked up so they didn't have nearly as much to play for 

Norland may have just clinched playoffs with that win

2 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Broward they had district locked up so they didn't have nearly as much to play for 

Norland may have just clinched playoffs with that win

How about that #7 national ranking for MNW? 

Do you think they cared about  keeping that or moving up with a W?

Do you think MNW took this game as serious as a pre-season game?

Just now, BrowardHandicapper said:

From a distance, I think the game may have been a bit of a trap game for MNW. No, I am not suggesting they did not take it seriously. I am sure they did. However, it is possible that a sense of urgency on the part of 16-18 year old teenagers may not have been there. 

I would reserve my opinion till they meet again in the playoffs. If they do, I would expect the Bulls to avenge this defeat.

13 minutes ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

I'm not saying they didn't want to win but look at the 2 teams 

MNW basically has number 1 seed locked up and already won district 

Miami Norland and 8th seed and still was playing to hold on to a playoff spot 

Norland without a doubt needed it more than MNW? Am i right or am i right? 

13 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

From a distance, I think the game may have been a bit of a trap game for MNW. No, I am not suggesting they did not take it seriously. I am sure they did. However, it is possible that a sense of urgency on the part of 16-18 year old teenagers may not have been there. 

I would reserve my opinion till they meet again in the playoffs. If they do, I would expect the Bulls to avenge this defeat.

I agree

Even with loss i feel they still 6a favorites