Pahokee/Cocoa

Tiger86

23 minutes ago, Tiger86 said:

One thing for sure pahokee is just on the long list of teams cocoa will beat this year they have no chance to beat cocoa were REAL athletes with better coaching and a hand full of rings that were already getting sized for our next one lol lol lol

so Pahokee don't have athletes and coaching??

they just beat a solid 8a team but don't have athletes and coaching??

come on man

you as a 1a team cant out depth a 8a team, so only way to beat them is either out athlete or outcoach them

they got to have 1 or both of those so your argument don't add up to the results on the field

47 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Pahokee is a real team. Probably better than 8 others on Cocoa's schedule. Only one's I see as being equal or maybe better are Viera and Trinity C Jax. Both have legit defenses.

I agree those were the only teams I was really worried about  on their schedule. TCA, Viera, Pahokee and Mainland (at the beginning of the season)?

The two offensive styles should make for an interesting matchup. Cocoa is a great running team, but that plays to Pahokee's defensive strength. Pahokee has kinda like a bend but don't break mentality defensively against the run. A team will get a lot of rushing yards but few TD's (Vero's RB was an example). Pahokee's team speed on defense makes it hard to run the ball all night. Newbery, Madison, and Trenton, all found that out last year.

I do see Cocoa winning this game, only because PK's defense is young (many sophomores). But it will be very close. Maybe even an overtime game?

15 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

That's funny but that's an exagerrated number 

IT was just a joke, but to have an influx of talent every year and act like this team was built from the ground up is crazy. Pahokee and Glades Central lose more kids than we attract, for various reasons (economy/jobs) but we still put quality teams on the field, and put kids into college that play at high levels.

23 minutes ago, 561_Fan said:

IT was just a joke, but to have an influx of talent every year and act like this team was built from the ground up is crazy. Pahokee and Glades Central lose more kids than we attract, for various reasons (economy/jobs) but we still put quality teams on the field, and put kids into college that play at high levels.

There's no doubt about glades and Pahokee. Some of the best home grown talent. Honestly yes Cocoa has taken in transfers who aren't from Cocoa but the majority of them are from Cocoa and would have been at Cocoa before the transfer rules if Space Coast didn't pull from Cocoa

3 hours ago, Bamarod said:

Are they all 1A titles? I think that only totals 2 "actual" rings, actual meaning 3A or above.

Huh!!!  They have 6 titles and apparently 6 rings. What does it matter what class they were in? Also, Pahokee doesn't recruit. Who the hell would want to transfer to the muck. How many transfers does Cocoa get every season, anyway? Must be a bunch. Columbia, help us out.

3 hours ago, Bamarod said:

Are they all 1A titles? I think that only totals 2 "actual" rings, actual meaning 3A or above.

Actual rings? 

Seriously? 

North Florida Christian had 4 straight in a small class but so what 

Suwannee had 4 straight in small class but so what 

It's a championship regardless of which class

And if i recall correctly last year was Pahokee only 1a championship 

In fact i think most of their titles was 3a