Upsets?

Trelle

I was at the Western win over Deerfield Beach. Deerfield jumped out early, but Western used the ground game sprinkled with a couple of passes to score on offense. Deerfield Beach, as usual, has a ton of talent. But they turned the ball over too many times to count. And they were undisciplined, so many penalties.

First playoff win in school history for Western. Proud alumni right here!

1 minute ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Seem like if u get in by points and not winning your district u get a more favorable matchup

It all depends. Some teams do and some don't. One thing this new system guarantees is that you get a variety of matches in the early rounds that are much different than the old system which paired the same districts together each year. 

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

He knows nothing about columbia 

Nolebull thinks he does yet has not seen Columbia play a down this year and is only reading a box score and thinks that tells him what a team got

Plus we would running clock his team :D

Man I’d keep my head down if my team lost to that dumpster fire that is Lincoln! Saw them play and they are awful!! 

30 minutes ago, Jimmyb1980 said:

Man I’d keep my head down if my team lost to that dumpster fire that is Lincoln! Saw them play and they are awful!! 

If Lincoln is a dumpster fire, then Columbia is a landfill fire!!!!! 

Listen Columbia Fan is a blind Homer who WANTS his team to be something it's not. He wants them to be a perennial state title contender. No harm in that. Everyone wants their favorite teams to be successful. 

But for Columbia that's fantasy land and to say they are nothing more than a 6-4 first round losing type team is dishonest. 

They are not even top 50 in the state. No one is afraid to play Columbia and would be a running clock homecoming opponent for the elites in the state and the country. 

They are just not that good of a football team. They are decent. There about 1,000 Columbia's all across the country. Nothing special. 

So stop putting lipstick on a pig!!!!!

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

If Lincoln is a dumpster fire, then Columbia is a landfill fire!!!!! 

Listen Columbia Fan is a blind Homer who WANTS his team to be something it's not. He wants them to be a perennial state title contender. No harm in that. Everyone wants their favorite teams to be successful. 

But for Columbia that's fantasy land and to say they are nothing more than a 6-4 first round losing type team is dishonest. 

They are not even top 50 in the state. No one is afraid to play Columbia and would be a running clock homecoming opponent for the elites in the state and the country. 

They are just not that good of a football team. They are decent. There about 1,000 Columbia's all across the country. Nothing special. 

So stop putting lipstick on a pig!!!!!

It's still hilarious you think you know jack about a team you have not seen play a down 

How about you bring your team up here and we will see who leaves the stadium looking embarrassed 

3 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

It's still hilarious you think you know jack about a team you have not seen play a down 

How about you bring your team up here and we will see who leaves the stadium looking embarrassed 

I think you are free this Friday.  Maybe a post playoff bowl game can be scheduled.