Transfer Season 2018

Zoe Boy

15 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

Oxbridge Academy loss two Lineman one to Palm Beach Gardens and one to Palm Beach Central, this is a bad sign from a team that I had in my "way to early top 5". With those two moves and no one I heard yet that transferred there they moving out my top 5 very soon

I'm hearing a rumor that #71 transferred to Palm Beach Lakes. His HUDL page was updated earlier today to reflect PBL, so I'm assuming it's true- but that's all I'm basing it off of.

20 minutes ago, SPCjessica2004 said:

I'm hearing a rumor that #71 transferred to Palm Beach Lakes. His HUDL page was updated earlier today to reflect PBL, so I'm assuming it's true- but that's all I'm basing it off of.

I believe he once was at that program before Oxbridge not sure about that but if  that's true he is another kid up front from off the OL which was already pretty low

33 minutes ago, Mashburns said:

I believe he once was at that program before Oxbridge not sure about that but if  that's true he is another kid up front from off the OL which was already pretty low

#71 was also hinting the other day about going to Dwyer. But, I was told that its true that several players are considering leaving the school and also maybe some coaches. 

On 6/12/2018 at 6:31 PM, nolebull813 said:

St Frances 

I remember a few seasons ago Cocoa was scheduled to host St Frances Academy and everything was finalized but the school board turned it down last minute. So they probably making up for that game. The same way they were in talks with Bishop Gorman years before they actually played.  So honestly this game is a few seasons too late but it'll be interesting to see how they compete.

44 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

I remember a few seasons ago Cocoa was scheduled to host St Frances Academy and everything was finalized but the school board turned it down last minute. So they probably making up for that game. The same way they were in talks with Bishop Gorman years before they actually played.  So honestly this game is a few seasons too late but it'll be interesting to see how they compete.

St Frances has turned into the IMG of their region. So much that they had to go independent because teams were dropping them off the schedule. They are so stacked no team will stay close unless they are nationally top 10. Cocoa won't have the horses. Same way they fared against Bishop Gorman. Just another animal. St Frances will win by 4-5 touchdowns 

2 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

St Frances has turned into the IMG of their region. So much that they had to go independent because teams were dropping them off the schedule. They are so stacked no team will stay close unless they are nationally top 10. Cocoa won't have the horses. Same way they fared against Bishop Gorman. Just another animal. St Frances will win by 4-5 touchdowns 

Yea I see that for sure. They are definitely on a whole nother level than they were we they were originally scheduled to play them. You think St Frances  will be coming down for the game and will it be in the beginning of the season?

10 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Yea I see that for sure. They are definitely on a whole nother level than they were we they were originally scheduled to play them. You think St Frances  will be coming down for the game and will it be in the beginning of the season?

It might be one of those weeks they were looking for, if not sure. Maybe week 4 or 6. 

I also heard Doral Academy was playing them so I'm assuming SFA is gonna travel for one and host the other 

2 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

I think Cocoa will hang with them. They have a lot back on offense and defense. They also have gotten some transfers.

58 minutes ago, badbird said:

Cocoa has gotten some transfers.    :rolleyes:

From what I know of is that a few transferred out and 3 transferred in. 2 Quaterbacks one of which is a senior from Mantanzas. The other a rising junior from Vero. The 3rd transfer is the only one from Brevard which is senior LB Brock Holland from Viera

15 hours ago, nolebull813 said:

Have Img played them? Or STA that’s wat I wanna c