Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Joshua Wilson

      Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

      Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

      Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

      For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
Floridatech

Vero Beach schedule not weak???

Recommended Posts

Vero has either Benn somebody's first loss or their second loss... 

Here is what their schedule look like so far and this aint boasting, this is about the points they can generate from this......

Venice 4-1 will be District champs 

Ft Lauderdale 4-1 will probably beat everybody else on their schedule except STA

Pahokee 3-2 might beat everyone else on the schedule but I wanna see em beat Cocoa and Gardens

Centennial 5-1 should end up in the playoffs 

Westwood 4-1 will most likely end up as district champs 

Treasure Coast 5-1 will end up in the playoffs with a win over Cocoa but Cen10 stands in the way too

Sebastian 3-2 may end up with a winning record this year, playoff spot is in question tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Floridatech said:

Vero has either Benn somebody's first loss or their second loss... 

Here is what their schedule look like so far and this aint boasting, this is about the points they can generate from this......

Venice 4-1 will be District champs 

Ft Lauderdale 4-1 will probably beat everybody else on their schedule except STA

Pahokee 3-2 might beat everyone else on the schedule but I wanna see em beat Cocoa and Gardens

Centennial 5-1 should end up in the playoffs 

Westwood 4-1 will most likely end up as district champs 

Treasure Coast 5-1 will end up in the playoffs with a win over Cocoa but Cen10 stands in the way too

Sebastian 3-2 may end up with a winning record this year, playoff spot is in question tho

Yeah but the problem is Vero Beach returns a very veteran squad this year. Venice and Pahokee were the only two teams that had a chance to upset Vero Beach this year. You’ll see what happens in the Vero Beach vs Venice rematch next year when you guys are down and we are up. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Yeah but the problem is Vero Beach returns a very veteran squad this year. Venice and Pahokee were the only two teams that had a chance to upset Vero Beach this year. You’ll see what happens in the Vero Beach vs Venice rematch next year when you guys are down and we are up. 

We are not a veteran team this year, our only strength is our passing game between the QB Sr and the Two Wrs who are D1 prospects, but next year we'll focus on the run game got like two other rbs and good luck if you think y'all beatin us at the citrus next year,  y'all might get cheated next year loool

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

Vero has either Benn somebody's first loss or their second loss... 

Here is what their schedule look like so far and this aint boasting, this is about the points they can generate from this......

Venice 4-1 will be District champs 

Ft Lauderdale 4-1 will probably beat everybody else on their schedule except STA

Pahokee 3-2 might beat everyone else on the schedule but I wanna see em beat Cocoa and Gardens

Centennial 5-1 should end up in the playoffs 

Westwood 4-1 will most likely end up as district champs 

Treasure Coast 5-1 will end up in the playoffs with a win over Cocoa but Cen10 stands in the way too

Sebastian 3-2 may end up with a winning record this year, playoff spot is in question tho

Cocoa will running clock Pahokee again this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

We are not a veteran team this year, our only strength is our passing game between the QB Sr and the Two Wrs who are D1 prospects, but next year we'll focus on the run game got like two other rbs and good luck if you think y'all beatin us at the citrus next year,  y'all might get cheated next year loool

But passing was Venice’s strength last year too, and we had a veteran squad last year compiled of 30+ seniors. I think it’s safe to assume that if a team is unstoppable through the air, they have some pretty experienced wide receivers and one hell of a quarterback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tigers2017 said:

Cocoa will running clock Pahokee again this year.

You sound like the guy that said Vero would beat Pahokeeby 40...I was at that game last night...You barely beat GC, and you think you will put a running clock on Pahokee...I would like to know what talent is it that's gonna be the difference??? #4 and #8 are your only offensive weapons, no one else can get open..If you play the same defense as last night, it will get ugly for you fast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

But passing was Venice’s strength last year too, and we had a veteran squad last year compiled of 30+ seniors. I think it’s safe to assume that if a team is unstoppable through the air, they have some pretty experienced wide receivers and one hell of a quarterback.

The Venice vs Vero Beach  game was a one time game.  It is not a one and one type thing.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

But passing was Venice’s strength last year too, and we had a veteran squad last year compiled of 30+ seniors. I think it’s safe to assume that if a team is unstoppable through the air, they have some pretty experienced wide receivers and one hell of a quarterback.

That's what Vero is this year minus the running game but it's gotten better tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2018 at 1:16 AM, Ric Flair said:

PK only scored because his VB defender turned his hips and fell down which  allowed a big catch.  Yes....the defensive end sat on a middle screen and returned it for a TD.  Great play.  The safety was a freak play.  Our kids just muffed the play.  

 

On 9/29/2018 at 11:48 AM, Tigers2017 said:

Cocoa will running clock Pahokee again this year.

lmao Cocoa didnt running clock GC and they are not that good this year!!!! Very funny!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 2:21 PM, 941football said:

This is probably accurate as Venice has been on a 2 year cycle to go out of state. 

That’s true, but this year it was different. People have been telling me Venice vs Vero Beach rematch in 2019, I believe it

On 9/29/2018 at 2:06 PM, Ric Flair said:

The Venice vs Vero Beach  game was a one time game.  It is not a one and one type thing.  

No it wasn’t, we have a two year contract with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

That’s true, but this year it was different. People have been telling me Venice vs Vero Beach rematch in 2019, I believe it

No it wasn’t, we have a two year contract with them.

So it's on

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Yuuuup and don’t worry about Riverview bro they are not a threat to Vero Beach this year, after you guys beat us (Venice), we went to Riverview and shut them out on their own field. Osceola isn’t a threat this year either 

Agree Riverview is not where they were last year and I feel people sleep on Osceola year in and year out I wouldn’t do it again this year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/29/2018 at 11:48 AM, Tigers2017 said:

Cocoa will running clock Pahokee again this year.

Definitely not with that team that was in Belle Glade on Friday. #44 with his pass rush is the only reason that Glades Central isn't still torching that Secondary. The offense only goes as far as #4 and #8 takes it. This is definitely not the Cocoa of old. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎9‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 8:31 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

That’s true, but this year it was different. People have been telling me Venice vs Vero Beach rematch in 2019, I believe it

No it wasn’t, we have a two year contract with them.

Texas was a fun trip for the kids. Different world out that way. 

Camden was ok as well. Big stadium pretty good crowd. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, ohs vargas said:

Agree Riverview is not where they were last year and I feel people sleep on Osceola year in and year out I wouldn’t do it again this year.

Shiidd I just saw that we could be rematching Cen10 in the playoffs they may give us a challenge 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Floridatech said:

Shiidd I just saw that we could be rematching Cen10 in the playoffs they may give us a challenge 

Yes, if everything stays the same you guys would play the winner of #4 vs #5 game. Which right now is lining up to be #4 DP vs #5 Cen10.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



  • Posts

    • Appreciate the suggestions.  Funny, I was just reading up on Pace this morning after seeing how they blasted Jackson.
    • PB Central is DOWN...Atlantic will roll. That game should not be included. Monsignor Pace @ Heritage Plantation HAS to be added. Long-time OC for AHP goes back home as the HC of Pace, and his team is LOADED!!     
    • This team has put together 3 solid seasons and its losses all came against tough teams(see below).  Its defense is going to be very tough to score against.  Their db's made a statement with 3 int's against Western, who they shut out in the KO Classic.  On offense, Senior WR Kentron Poitier is being recruited by all of the big names and junior Jason Marshall, a 4-star CB, showed he has some hands with a spectacular TD catch against Western.  Junior RB Brashard Smith is also being heavily recruited.   And Sophomore qb Kevin Smith is a big kid already at 6'2".  A District 16 matchup with South Dade looms large.  After getting blown out by Columbus last year in the playoffs, one must think they are hungry for a rematch.   2018     10-2     Lost to Southridge and eventual runner-up Columbus 2017     8-2     Lost to Southridge and eventual Final 4 Miami High 2016     9-2    Both losses to eventual state champion Southridge  
    • hasn't seen either team play but makes this statement with conviction.  Comical
    • 7A Atlantic begins its season as it has the past 2 seasons...versus 8A PB Central.  Each of those games were relatively low-scoring affairs and each team won once.  Atlantic won last year 14-0.  Except for their 1-point loss in 2017, Atlantic has dominated the series.  In its kickoff classic, Atlantic surprised Deerfield Beach.  PBC got blown out by Northwestern. 
  • Who's Online (See full list)

  • Popular Contributors

×