FINAL DILLARD 42 FT LAUDERDALE 0

THIS_IS_DILLARD

30 minutes ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Nope but I know Fort Lauderdale does not stand a chance against Dillard 

1st historical black school in ft Lauderdale vs the oldest school in FTL and you won’t be attending ? Sheessshhh lol

but the Flying Ls are doing a lot of capping they say Dillard is over rated , even tho we only got one regular season lost in 3 years lol hahahahaha 

mans they say we struggled with Ely ..even tho they just got ran out of Lockhart by 5-4 stranahan 36-0 smh lol the blasphemy of it all. 

52 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

1st historical black school in ft Lauderdale vs the oldest school in FTL and you won’t be attending ? Sheessshhh lol

but the Flying Ls are doing a lot of capping they say Dillard is over rated , even tho we only got one regular season lost in 3 years lol hahahahaha 

mans they say we struggled with Ely ..even tho they just got ran out of Lockhart by 5-4 stranahan 36-0 smh lol the blasphemy of it all. 

I’ll b at Dunbar vs Plantation! Maybe the closest contest in So Flo. 

27 minutes ago, Jullian said:

I don’t know how that small bleacher area gonna fit the Dillard fans & band! U been there? Nice field but the seating is minimal. 

Never been , they built that while I was out of state I know they have the big stadium then a 2nd field behind it. I thought both was nice I haven’t seen it 

but if you’re saying it’s not big and you know how we travel , all I can do now is smh I can only imagine Friday 

35 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Never been , they built that while I was out of state I know they have the big stadium then a 2nd field behind it. I thought both was nice I haven’t seen it 

but if you’re saying it’s not big and you know how we travel , all I can do now is smh I can only imagine Friday 

Gonna b a lot of peeps standing. 

Score prediction time, we’re 2 days away from playoff football, what are you guys score prediction for this one @Jullian @DarterBlue2 @SportsNut25 @VeniceIndiansFootball @ColumbiaHighFan2017class 

I’ll say I full expect Dillard to win this game , it wouldn’t surprise me tho with all the hype and emotion that it could be close in the first QT or so maybe at the half despite what happen when they played stranahan.

but if DILLARD comes out razor focused like they did vs Deerfield or even STA I’ll say Dillard wins this 42-14

8 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I am confident Dillard wins. It is reflected in my picks. Not sure about the score. It's the playoffs and strange things happen sometimes. 

I say 35-24Dillard, the other team got nothing to lose so except alot of trick plays and gambles on fourth down

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Score prediction time, we’re 2 days away from playoff football, what are you guys score prediction for this one @Jullian @DarterBlue2 @SportsNut25 @VeniceIndiansFootball @ColumbiaHighFan2017class 

I’ll say I full expect Dillard to win this game , it wouldn’t surprise me tho with all the hype and emotion that it could be close in the first QT or so maybe at the half despite what happen when they played stranahan.

but if DILLARD comes out razor focused like they did vs Deerfield or even STA I’ll say Dillard wins this 42-14

I am extremely confident that Dillard wins the ballgame, but I believe the score could be close if FL runs trick plays, jet sweeps, and screens that are all so common in offenses that run the triple/multiple option. More so if the Flying L's manage to score first.   I expect the Panthers to take it but in the playoffs you just cannot afford to take anyone lightly regardless of their record. Any team can have a bad day when the lights come on on the field. Dillard's coaching staff needs to accentuate this lesson to their players until they realize that one bad day in the playoffs signifies an end to your season;  especially so for their senior players. I can only hope that I am elucidating these sentiments to you in vain. However, I am sure that Dillard understands this and are pacing themselves one game at a time. Ok, I'll shut up now. B) Dillard 45 FLD 10 

54 minutes ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

I am extremely confident that Dillard wins the ballgame, but I believe the score could be close if FL runs trick plays, jet sweeps, and screens that are all so common in offenses that run the triple/multiple option. More so if the Flying L's manage to score first.   I expect the Panthers to take it but in the playoffs you just cannot afford to take anyone lightly regardless of their record. Any team can have a bad day when the lights come on on the field. Dillard's coaching staff needs to accentuate this lesson to their players until they realize that one bad day in the playoffs signifies an end to your season;  especially so for their senior players. I can only hope that I am elucidating these sentiments to you in vain. However, I am sure that Dillard understands this and are pacing themselves one game at a time. Ok, I'll shut up now. B) Dillard 45 FLD 10 

Lol hahahahaha I appreciate the support bro.