Week 5 Pick em results

nolebull813

Hey @nolebull813. I believe I got 6 right and not 5.
St. Thomas Aquinas, Chaminade, Cardinal Newman, Niceville, Seminole and St. Augustine.

Did one of the above not win? I know sometimes the initial results posted on MaxPreps are incorrect, so if I am incorrect, please let me know which of the above lost. 

If I am correct, I need to be moved up to the 40 club.

21 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Hey @nolebull813. I believe I got 6 right and not 5.
St. Thomas Aquinas, Chaminade, Cardinal Newman, Niceville, Seminole and St. Augustine.

Did one of the above not win? I know sometimes the initial results posted on MaxPreps are incorrect, so if I am incorrect, please let me know which of the above lost. 

If I am correct, I need to be moved up to the 40 club.

Let me check. It gets all blurry after a while. Lol

38 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

Updated to reflect @nolebull813 incompetence 

@nolebull813, naw, you are not incompetent. Yours is a thankless job derived from your love of the game. I appreciate your efforts. But my goal is to win this. If not for my homerism, I would have had 7, but my love for my Darters clouded my judgement. 

Please don't make Seminole vs Apopka be one of your games for week 6. It doesn't make sense to, as you will be giving the rest of the field a freebie. :P

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I just went back & look & shout out to @Nulli Secundus for being the ONLY 1 who wasn’t prisoner of the moment & picked Dillard to win last week vs Miramar. 

to the rest of yall @Perspective @muckboy561 & etc ….. I ain’t even gonna say it lol lmao. 

Yea yea whatever lol

18 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I just went back & look & shout out to @Nulli Secundus for being the ONLY 1 who wasn’t prisoner of the moment & picked Dillard to win last week vs Miramar. 

to the rest of yall @Perspective @muckboy561 & etc ….. I ain’t even gonna say it lol lmao. 

@THIS_IS_DILLARD  I got you homie!  :D

40 minutes ago, Nulli Secundus said:

@THIS_IS_DILLARD  I got you homie!  :D

I mean everybody BUT YOU picked against us like we’re bottom of the barrel sorry. Like we wasn’t competitive in every game during this tough ass stretch we had to start the season. 

also forgetting we were (4-0) against Miramar coming into the season over the last four years, Now (5-0). 

22 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I mean everybody BUT YOU picked against us like we’re bottom of the barrel sorry. Like we wasn’t competitive in every game during this tough ass stretch we had to start the season. 

also forgetting we were (4-0) against Miramar coming into the season over the last four years, Now (5-0). 

I took Dillard's record, program history and the fact that I work with a Dillard Alum here in Atlanta into account, lol.  Congrats on the win!