Transfers 2017

Zoe Boy

Peezy,

It's Chris Fitzpatrick. They lost their offensive coordinator Bart Roberson and they just lost their defensive coordinator John Scargle who is the new HC at Palm Harbor. I also heard they lost their linebackers coach recently, but I'm not sure of his name. 

I know Fitz, he is a good dude not sure how much that will hurt though.  Roberson is being replaced by Davis so that is an upgrade of course but Scargle is a beast... replacing him will not be easy.  I wonder why Fitz is leaving he has been apart of the program for a very long time. 

They have a lot of good players returning next year too... Edison may be back like when I was playing back in the early 2000s when they had Nate Harris or the late 90's with the Joseph brothers...

That's what I am starting to think. Edison had some good teams in the early 2000s, but not much recently. This may mark the resurrection of the football program. I see the soccer team just won GMAC trophy, too.   

That's what I am starting to think. Edison had some good teams in the early 2000s, but not much recently. This may mark the resurrection of the football program. I see the soccer team just won GMAC trophy, too.

Yup! They have a lot of Haitian kids on the team and came along way... I'm happy for them.. I used to stay in lil Haiti when I was younger but my mom wouldn't let us go to any school in Lil Haiti 😂😂😂 if I was still staying there I would of went to northwestern or Central or even Jackson

Yup! They have a lot of Haitian kids on the team and came along way... I'm happy for them.. I used to stay in lil Haiti when I was younger but my mom wouldn't let us go to any school in Lil Haiti if I was still staying there I would of went to northwestern or Central or even Jackson

I am happy for them too. Haiti and Jamaica are only 100 miles apart at the closest point. Oak Ridge High has a lot of Haitian kids (about 30 to 40% of the school population), as does Evans with about 25%. Apopka is about 5 to 10% Haitian, it would have been more, but some got diverted to Wekiva when that opened up in the mid 2000s.

I am happy for them too. Haiti and Jamaica are only 100 miles apart at the closest point. Oak Ridge High has a lot of Haitian kids (about 30 to 40% of the school population), as does Evans with about 25%. Apopka is about 5 to 10% Haitian, it would have been more, but some got diverted to Wekiva when that opened up in the mid 2000s.

I was surprised when i went to Orlando last year and found its alot of Haitians up there....

I was surprised when i went to Orlando last year and found its alot of Haitians up there....

The Haitian population in Orlando has exploded over the last 15 to 20 years. When I moved to Orlando at the end of 1990 there weren't many. Back then it was mostly Jamaicans. I would say that in Greater Orlando there are now at least as many Haitians as Jamaicans, possibly more. I have become a big fan of the Haitian version of Rice and Beans.