DiLLARD PANTHERS 2017 SEASON PREDiCTiON

SO we're less then a month away from KOC off classics & I was looking at our (Dillard) schedule I decided to create a thread with predictions of how we see my panthers finishing this 2017 year. So feel free to make your predictions as well.

iN NO PARTiCULAR ORDER❗

BOOKER T WASHiNGTON @ DiLLARD- this is my upset game for 2017 & I'm sticking with it...Will it happen?  Who knows ..but if we do win will it really be considered a upset ?? My PREDiCTiON Dillard 28 Booker T 24 to start 2017 off with a bang.!!

CARDiNAL GiBBONS @ DILLARD...This will be another tough game another tough opponent ...my heart says Dillard but my mind says Gibbons I hope we get the win but I see Gibbons pulling it out PREDICTION GIBBONS 21 DiLLARD 13

WESTERN @ DILLARD western is improved from the dumpster fire they once were but I believe Dillard shows in this game how big the gap is between them to PREDICTION DILLARD 41 Western 14

DILLARD @ DEERFiELD The rivalry is back & play both these teams hate each other cross town rivals use to play every year last time these two met in 2014 @ deerfield the bucks were favored by 14 only to lose 25-7 with Dillard kneeling at the 1 yard line & choosing not to run up the score ...this year I know both teams will be ready Dillard has not lost to Deerfield in 6 plus years & have won the last 3 meetings if I'm not mistaking I say Dillard gets this 1 on the road & starts to open the eyes of those who expected Dillard to lose PREDICTION DILLARD 24 DEERFIELD 17

ARCHBiSHOP MCCARTHY @ DILLARD last time these two met it was a massacre I expect much of the same this year PREDICTION DILLARD 49 ARCHBISHOP 6

DILLARD @ NORTHEAST The last 2 years these teams have met my panthers have won by a combined score of 94-0!!!! I say that continues PREDICTION DILLARD 56 NORTHEAST 0

BOYD ANDERSON @ DILLARD a win vs our down the street rival is way over due we haven't beaten them since what 2008 it's time that trend stops the cobras travel to the PANTHER den for a district matchup ..standing room only crowd ...PREDICTION Dillard finally gets that W by a score of 35-14

BOYNTON BEACH @ DILLARD I know there is gonna be alot of beef this game especially from the tigers since last year our fans raided their stadium made it a home game for us our band played in the stands while their band was on the field causing them to mess up to the point they had to stop & their fans booed lol hahaha....PREDICTION I predict Dillard will sweep the district by winning this game be the district champs no 3 way tie drama lol by the score of 42-20

DILLARD @ STRANAHAN inner city rival play them every year have won the last what 20 meetings I expect that 2 continue PREDICTION DILLARD 38-6

DiLLARD @ ELY.!!! Can this game be played at each others school already for true home field advantage instead of Lockhart stadium ...dillard has lost 4 str8 2 let the last 2 with them not even having 3 wins on the season coming in including the heartbreaker in OT last year!!! Just barfed a little thinking about it!!! Can Dillard new head coach break the trend  ...we will see I know 1 thing ely will actually be good this year so underestimating them will not be an excuse PREDICTION....Smh I don't even know ..ill say DILLARD 21-17 late interception to win it.

FiNiSHES SEASON 9-1 POSSiBLY 8-2 with a lost to either Deerfield or Booker t 

Makes the post season advance to the 2nd round for the 1st time since 2013 & the rest is game on from there.

44 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

I still think you underrating western but i see promise

I'm 50/50 on BTW and western games and projected losses to cardinal gibbons and deerfield Beach 

But the rest i see Dillard winning which would mean you all would still host round 1 as a District Champion 

Respect respect ...so football question bro what Got u so high on western ? Just asking not being funny at all broski 

51 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

U don't b fwm nigga so how I'm pose da know it ain't like u tryna link up witcha boy lol

Bruuuhhhh ive been takin care of business and still gotta take care of more i gotta talk to my fiancee sister next week and talk to my dad bout movin down to Ft Lauderdale wit him 

4 minutes ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Respect respect ...so football question bro what Got u so high on western ? Just asking not being funny at all broski 

Nothing in particular but from what I'm hearing they have some good players there and i just got a feeling they could have a solid season 

I guess a huntch but then again huntches is What led me to a lot of picks in the past so i guess I'll see early in year what they got

Also I'll do a write-up on Columbia season as soon as i find out who our 10th game is

I don't see Dillard doing better than 2-2 in the first four games. They could start 0-4, but I think they'll probably pull out at least one of em. I've spoken my piece on the Western game so we'll see what happens there. I think a 6-4 record like last year or 5-5 is likely.

5 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

5-5 at best!!!!!

For starters @"PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE)

Don't feel too worried about people picking 5-5

That exactly what people thought columbia would do in 2015 and seems every year and we went 12-2 the only limitations are the ones we set for ourselves 

Also @nolebull813 i see at most 4 losses,  where do you see a 5th one 

You are aware Boyd Anderson is not that good this year and probably finishing 3rd in the district this year 

7 minutes ago, DB4 said:

I don't see Dillard doing better than 2-2 in the first four games. They could start 0-4, but I think they'll probably pull out at least one of em. I've spoken my piece on the Western game so we'll see what happens there. I think a 6-4 record like last year or 5-5 is likely.

Boyd is 4th game, Dillard just wrote it out of order and from what I'm hearing Boyd not that good this year

1 hour ago, nolebull813 said:

5-5 at best!!!!!

5-5 ehh respect so who do you see our 5 loses being 2 ...even if we lost to BTW GIBBONS & Deerfield where do u believe the other 2 will come from.?? Northeast ? Lol stranahan? Lol archbishop ? Strongly doubt...boyd Anderson?  They may not even win 4 games this year ..boynton beach?  Possible...but at home district championship on the line ...i'll take Dillard in that..ely ? Well we lost to them 4 years in a row of the coaching staff don't get it together it can be very well be 5 in a row so okay hypothetically this is exactly what happens we end the season 6-4 district champions and a possible rematch with boynton ...if we win were in the 2nd round ...so wether it's 9-1 or 6-4 the PREDICTION of us getting to the 2nd round still sits at a least a 90% chance.

1 hour ago, Dan in Daytona said:

Panther, nice season recap there. Problem is with 1-8 regional seeding, even if Dillard wins district, that four headed monster from Dade ( MNW, CC, MC, Norland ) hits you in round 1 or 2. Good luck, you're going to need it.

If they all get in ..but if they do aye strap up & let's goooo.

1 hour ago, DB4 said:

Ah ok. Well if they go 3-2 in the first half of the season they should be very happy.

Very happy ..? I do know Dillard got atleast 15 transfers this off season including a 3* stud from Chaminade a above avg corner who can play both sides from creek a new head coach and a seasoned q.b ...a defense that's still above Avg & a offense that has the potential to be explosive ask me as player and fan of the game not even as a Dillard alum..dillard talent wise is right up there with all the teams were being predicted to lose to they just got to go out there and put it all together on the field.

1 hour ago, DB4 said:

We was 6-3 last year monarch game got Canceld because of the hurricane threat would have been 7-3 we would have played them.

3 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

5-5 ehh respect so who do you see our 5 loses being 2 ...even if we lost to BTW GIBBONS & Deerfield where do u believe the other 2 will come from.?? Northeast ? Lol stranahan? Lol archbishop ? Strongly doubt...boyd Anderson?  They may not even win 4 games this year ..boynton beach?  Possible...but at home district championship on the line ...i'll take Dillard in that..ely ? Well we lost to them 4 years in a row of the coaching staff don't get it together it can be very well be 5 in a row so okay hypothetically this is exactly what happens we end the season 6-4 district champions and a possible rematch with boynton ...if we win were in the 2nd round ...so wether it's 9-1 or 6-4 the PREDICTION of us getting to the 2nd round still sits at a least a 90% chance.

Easy .. possible L's or should I say most likely L's 

BTW, Cardinal Gibbons, Western, Doom City, Ely..... Ely and Western games are 50/50.. Last couple of seasons Dillard haven't been able to show me they can win the big games when they play a descent to a good team... So yes I can see 5-5 or 6-4 team..... But y'all should win y'all district.. If y'all don't shame on y'all...

45 minutes ago, Zoe Boy said:

Easy .. possible L's or should I say most likely L's 

BTW, Cardinal Gibbons, Western, Doom City, Ely..... Ely and Western games are 50/50.. Last couple of seasons Dillard haven't been able to show me they can win the big games when they play a descent to a good team... So yes I can see 5-5 or 6-4 team..... But y'all should win y'all district.. If y'all don't shame on y'all...

Can't do anything but respect your post bro & your opinion but to some degree I have to respectfully disagree with u winning the big games ok we haven't done it consistently but I say look at 2013 we were 28 point underdogs to MCC & the game end up being 21-0 halftime in favor of us we won that game ..2nd round the score was 17-14 against the eventual national champions MC before they pulled away ...the year before that playing the defending undefeated 5a champions on the road at fiu north Dillard was up by 14 twice but just couldn't close.

All in all is Dillard a powerhouse or elite football team ? They could be but right now..NO but I don't believe that western should be mentioned in the same breath as us BTW ..Yes they got the rings..gibbons ...they have the talent and won the big games to a certain degree so I guess u can add them Deerfield ...deerfield has lost 5 str8 or 6 str8 games to us in a row wether they was good that year or not Dillard has always gaveDeerfield fits home or away so I don't believe Deerfield should be marked as a likely win for Deerfield especially being that this isn't last year and most defiantly not 2015 DEERFIELD add that with Dillard not bringing in a scrub team either I would call that 50 50.

As I stated earlier I'm not knocking western but I'm just lost to where did all this hype come from last year it was Douglas like western has nothing on there resume to show they could even beat archbishop McCarthy...they struggled to beat a plantation team last year who gave up 50 plus what 4 str8 games to start the season while scoring NOTHING.!! Ok last year they made things a little interesting last year in that district while Miramar was a little down and plantation but What about all the years before that they were TERRIBLE.!! 

I Personally believe they will struggle to be .500 this year & won't even. Sniff the playoffs. Could I be wrong ? Sure it's football anything can happen but like I saod about Douglas in past years let's see what they do first but as of right now i don't think western deserves to be put in the same breath as Dillard not off of past history.

As far as I'm concerned every game up there is 50 50 there is no game on our schedule a guaranteed lost Dillard can matchup with every last 1 of them.

5 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Can't do anything but respect your post bro & your opinion but to some degree I have to respectfully disagree with u winning the big games ok we haven't done it consistently but I say look at 2013 we were 28 point underdogs to MCC & the game end up being 21-0 halftime in favor of us we won that game ..2nd round the score was 17-14 against the eventual national champions MC before they pulled away ...the year before that playing the defending undefeated 5a champions on the road at fiu north Dillard was up by 14 twice but just couldn't close.

All in all is Dillard a powerhouse or elite football team ? They could be but right now..NO but I don't believe that western should be mentioned in the same breath as us BTW ..Yes they got the rings..gibbons ...they have the talent and won the big games to a certain degree so I guess u can add them Deerfield ...deerfield has lost 5 str8 or 6 str8 games to us in a row wether they was good that year or not Dillard has always gaveDeerfield fits home or away so I don't believe Deerfield should be marked as a likely win for Deerfield especially being that this isn't last year and most defiantly not 2015 DEERFIELD add that with Dillard not bringing in a scrub team either I would call that 50 50.

As I stated earlier I'm not knocking western but I'm just lost to where did all this hype come from last year it was Douglas like western has nothing on there resume to show they could even beat archbishop McCarthy...they struggled to beat a plantation team last year who gave up 50 plus what 4 str8 games to start the season while scoring NOTHING.!! Ok last year they made things a little interesting last year in that district while Miramar was a little down and plantation but What about all the years before that they were TERRIBLE.!! 

I Personally believe they will struggle to be .500 this year & won't even. Sniff the playoffs. Could I be wrong ? Sure it's football anything can happen but like I saod about Douglas in past years let's see what they do first but as of right now i don't think western deserves to be put in the same breath as Dillard not off of past history.

As far as I'm concerned every game up there is 50 50 there is no game on our schedule a guaranteed lost Dillard can matchup with every last 1 of them.

Interesting timing to bash a (2-8) 2017 Plantation team.  Ironically Plantation did have a season high of 19 points scored in 2016  versus of all teams -  Dillard. 

Don't forget though that overall Plantation has also pretty much owned Dillard the last 10 years as well.

Correct me if I am wrong but this is Plantation versus Dillard over the last 10 years:

10/21/2016 34-19 (L)
10/23/2015 23-14 (W)
8/29/2014 20-15 (L)
8/30/2013 33-6 (W)
9/14/2012 47-28 (W)
3/26/2012 27-14 (W)
9/16/2011 9-7 (W)
3/28/2011 34-16 (W)
10/22/2010 42-21 (W)
10/16/2009 39-14 (W)
9/22/2006 29-26 (W)

9 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

Very happy ..? I do know Dillard got atleast 15 transfers this off season including a 3* stud from Chaminade a above avg corner who can play both sides from creek a new head coach and a seasoned q.b ...a defense that's still above Avg & a offense that has the potential to be explosive ask me as player and fan of the game not even as a Dillard alum..dillard talent wise is right up there with all the teams were being predicted to lose to they just got to go out there and put it all together on the field.

Yeah....You could say above average....The transfer Dillard got from Coconut Creek is a 4* DB/WR who should effect the outcome of most games on both sides of the ball.  Garner currently has loads of offers including Alabama, Florida State, Florida and Oregon.

I understand he is quite a basketball player as well and transferring to Dillard is also a plus in that department for both Dillard and Garner.

15 hours ago, "PANTHER NATiON" (WE HERE) said:

SO we're less then a month away from KOC off classics & I was looking at our (Dillard) schedule I decided to create a thread with predictions of how we see my panthers finishing this 2017 year. So feel free to make your predictions as well.

iN NO PARTiCULAR ORDER❗

BOOKER T WASHiNGTON @ DiLLARD- this is my upset game for 2017 & I'm sticking with it...Will it happen?  Who knows ..but if we do win will it really be considered a upset ?? My PREDiCTiON Dillard 28 Booker T 24 to start 2017 off with a bang.!!

CARDiNAL GiBBONS @ DILLARD...This will be another tough game another tough opponent ...my heart says Dillard but my mind says Gibbons I hope we get the win but I see Gibbons pulling it out PREDICTION GIBBONS 21 DiLLARD 13

WESTERN @ DILLARD western is improved from the dumpster fire they once were but I believe Dillard shows in this game how big the gap is between them to PREDICTION DILLARD 41 Western 14

DILLARD @ DEERFiELD The rivalry is back & play both these teams hate each other cross town rivals use to play every year last time these two met in 2014 @ deerfield the bucks were favored by 14 only to lose 25-7 with Dillard kneeling at the 1 yard line & choosing not to run up the score ...this year I know both teams will be ready Dillard has not lost to Deerfield in 6 plus years & have won the last 3 meetings if I'm not mistaking I say Dillard gets this 1 on the road & starts to open the eyes of those who expected Dillard to lose PREDICTION DILLARD 24 DEERFIELD 17

ARCHBiSHOP MCCARTHY @ DILLARD last time these two met it was a massacre I expect much of the same this year PREDICTION DILLARD 49 ARCHBISHOP 6

DILLARD @ NORTHEAST The last 2 years these teams have met my panthers have won by a combined score of 94-0!!!! I say that continues PREDICTION DILLARD 56 NORTHEAST 0

BOYD ANDERSON @ DILLARD a win vs our down the street rival is way over due we haven't beaten them since what 2008 it's time that trend stops the cobras travel to the PANTHER den for a district matchup ..standing room only crowd ...PREDICTION Dillard finally gets that W by a score of 35-14

BOYNTON BEACH @ DILLARD I know there is gonna be alot of beef this game especially from the tigers since last year our fans raided their stadium made it a home game for us our band played in the stands while their band was on the field causing them to mess up to the point they had to stop & their fans booed lol hahaha....PREDICTION I predict Dillard will sweep the district by winning this game be the district champs no 3 way tie drama lol by the score of 42-20

DILLARD @ STRANAHAN inner city rival play them every year have won the last what 20 meetings I expect that 2 continue PREDICTION DILLARD 38-6

DiLLARD @ ELY.!!! Can this game be played at each others school already for true home field advantage instead of Lockhart stadium ...dillard has lost 4 str8 2 let the last 2 with them not even having 3 wins on the season coming in including the heartbreaker in OT last year!!! Just barfed a little thinking about it!!! Can Dillard new head coach break the trend  ...we will see I know 1 thing ely will actually be good this year so underestimating them will not be an excuse PREDICTION....Smh I don't even know ..ill say DILLARD 21-17 late interception to win it.

FiNiSHES SEASON 9-1 POSSiBLY 8-2 with a lost to either Deerfield or Booker t 

Makes the post season advance to the 2nd round for the 1st time since 2013 & the rest is game on from there.

You are essentially saying Dillard is going to average 37 pts a game versus Deerfield Beach, Western , Archbishop McCarthy, and Boynton Beach.  

Dillard scored 38+ points to 3 teams in the last 3 years. 

(2-8) 2015 Monarch 

(1-10) 2015 Northeast

(0-9) 2016 Northeast