FINAL MIAMI CENTRAL 35 DILLARD 20

THIS_IS_DILLARD

Back in 2013 the 28 underdog point spread was the largest Dillard had faced in a long time well that point spread has gotten two points steeper.

going into Friday’s home playoff game as district champion Dillard will be 30 POINT UNDERDOGS so it may end 30-0 or as good as the rockets is it may end 56-0.

so much can happen in a game where momentum is switched and upsets happen but Miami central has been extremely battle tested and is more then ready to make a run back to Orlando.

in my heart of hearts I pray Dillard make it respectable to really show growth this season and build off that next year but if not and we lose 69-0 I still look forward what strides we can and will make moving forward GO PANTHERS GO!!

Words can’t desceibe how I feel right now in a game that was 28-20 with some dillard driving late in the 4th @DarterBlue2 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class 

Thats when reality set in that we are really going toe to toe with the number 2 team in Florida and the number 10 team in the nation. And as tears roll down my face I’m just so proud of this team the strides and growth they made to the point MIAMI CENTRAL fans on the score stream thread was surprised and even said maybe it’s a new 6A contender on the scene!! They were talking about DILLARD!! 

As 30 point underdogs we came in and fought head up with one of the nations best where before we have been getting blown out by state ranked competition let alone nation ranked. All in all Dillard has nothing to be ashamed of if anything it showed they they will be a force next year because with more then half the team being underclass they will only get better as long as they stay in house IM SO DAM PROUD OF U PANTHERS WHAT A AWESOME SEASON PAWS UP!!!

Words can’t desceibe how I feel right now in a game that was 28-20 with some dillard driving late in the 4th @DarterBlue2 @ColumbiaHighFan2017class 

Thats when reality set in that we are really going toe to toe with the number 2 team in Florida and the number 10 team in the nation. And as tears roll down my face I’m just so proud of this team the strides and growth they made to the point MIAMI CENTRAL fans on the score stream thread was surprised and even said maybe it’s a new 6A contender on the scene!! They were talking about DILLARD!! 

As 30 point underdogs we came in and fought head up with one of the nations best where before we have been getting blown out by state ranked competition let alone nation ranked. All in all Dillard has nothing to be ashamed of if anything it showed they they will be a force next year because with more then half the team being underclass they will only get better as long as they stay in house IM SO DAM PROUD OF U PANTHERS WHAT A AWESOME SEASON PAWS UP!!!

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard had a great season. If they had been in 8A or 5A, I believe they would have made a run at the state title this year.

Great season for the new staff and if everything remains in tact, look for Dillard to make several deep runs and possibly win a title over the next 1 to 5 years. 

The talent was always there. It just needed the right staff. Hopefully the kids stay home and play for the Panthers.