Super Bowl predictions?

VeniceIndianFan

Since the 2020-21 NFL season is coming to a close and we are about to have a 6 month football drought, I figured I would make this thread. Who do you guys think is going to win it all? As a Buccaneers fan of course I’m biased, but I think their defense will be able to contain KC enough to get them the win. Thoughts? I’ve got Tampa Bay by 3. 

I think it is going to be a fascinating game between the two QBs. Brady is the GOAT, but is not young, Patrick M may end up being one of the best of all times. 

I think I am going to go against your pick in this one and favor KC by 6. Either way, it should be a very good game and for a change, I look forward to watching it.

On another subject, is Venice playing Vero Beach this season or next? Do you know?

58 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I think it is going to be a fascinating game between the two QBs. Brady is the GOAT, but is not young, Patrick M may end up being one of the best of all times. 

I think I am going to go against your pick in this one and favor KC by 6. Either way, it should be a very good game and for a change, I look forward to watching it.

On another subject, is Venice playing Vero Beach this season or next? Do you know?

Yeah, I do think it’s going to be a fun game. I don’t blame you for picking KC. Im not sure yet if Venice is playing Vero. Still a little too early. We might know In March.

13 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

Not sure about Venice, but Vero opens with Cocoa week 1 at home. 

On 1/28/2021 at 10:00 PM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Since the 2020-21 NFL season is coming to a close and we are about to have a 6 month football drought, I figured I would make this thread. Who do you guys think is going to win it all? As a Buccaneers fan of course I’m biased, but I think their defense will be able to contain KC enough to get them the win. Thoughts? I’ve got Tampa Bay by 3. 

Hahahahah get real 

My heart says Bucs, but my head says Chiefs will win and cover.  The Bucs do a good job of shutting down the running game of other teams, but the Chiefs may be one of the few teams in the league that can still beat you if they have to rely solely on their passing game.   If the Bucs can get their running game going, with Playoff Lenny and RoJo splitting carries, it's possible they could control the game clock, keep the ball out of Mahomes' hands, and keep the Chiefs offense from getting into a rhythm.  The Bucs will need to win the turnover battle.  All possible.   All I know is that 30 years from now, I want to hear announcers saying "a team playing in their home stadium has never lost the Super Bowl game." 

11 hours ago, Perspective said:

My heart says Bucs, but my head says Chiefs will win and cover.  The Bucs do a good job of shutting down the running game of other teams, but the Chiefs may be one of the few teams in the league that can still beat you if they have to rely solely on their passing game.   If the Bucs can get their running game going, with Playoff Lenny and RoJo splitting carries, it's possible they could control the game clock, keep the ball out of Mahomes' hands, and keep the Chiefs offense from getting into a rhythm.  The Bucs will need to win the turnover battle.  All possible.   All I know is that 30 years from now, I want to hear announcers saying "a team playing in their home stadium has never lost the Super Bowl game." 

That’s a really good analysis. I feel that with Kansas City missing Fisher and Yelder on the O-line, the Bucs’ front 7 will be able to get pressure on Mahomes consistently. Although it won’t really matter, because bad o-line or not, Mahomes is still Mahomes. The offense has to game plan To control the clock and limit possessions for KC through running the ball and doing short passing concepts. Score slowly to try and drain the clock, and give Brady time in the pocket when they do choose to pass the ball. From my analysis, The Chiefs defense is solid, and very opportunistic, but not necessarily elite. They will give up yards against a good passing team, and Tampa is going to have to take advantage of every chance they get to win the Super Bowl.

A Buc's fan from the beginning and I will be going to the game. The tickets were costly but it is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity as a Buc's fan. It's perfect, its at home, I was able to get 2 tickets for the price I wanted to pay, and it won't even be crowded...the perfect season ending storm. Obviously I'm going for a Buc's win and I really hope the game sucks...if any of you know what I mean. 

On 2/5/2021 at 1:12 PM, Legion37 said:

A Buc's fan from the beginning and I will be going to the game. The tickets were costly but it is truly a once in a lifetime opportunity as a Buc's fan. It's perfect, its at home, I was able to get 2 tickets for the price I wanted to pay, and it won't even be crowded...the perfect season ending storm. Obviously I'm going for a Buc's win and I really hope the game sucks...if any of you know what I mean. 

I hope you had fun! Yeah the game was boring there at the end. Really was over at halftime. Bucs are champions!