Quantcast

2021 Columbia High School Football Schedule

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Basically Columbia schedule too hard.  Should have added some cupcakes.  And perfect season on what Xbox or ps4. In real life it ain't happening.  Miami Central would have a problem with that schedule

Madison County doesn’t even deserve top 25. 

22 minutes ago, SportsNut25 said:

As a South Florida guy, I love AHD on the schedule

This is now the third straight season Columbia will host a SFL team

I hope they keep doing so as I like getting fresh competition from the strongest areas of Florida

1 hour ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

This is now the third straight season Columbia will host a SFL team

I hope they keep doing so as I like getting fresh competition from the strongest areas of Florida

Best case scenario 8-3 lost to madco,trinity christian, bolles

Worst case 6-5  lost to madco, bolles, trinity christian, riverside,  oakleaf

12 hours ago, Jullian said:

I see 7 pretty tough games. Like the AHD & Vanguard games. 

They shouldn't look past their KOC against Vanguard. They won the UCF 7v7 Camp on June 5th beating Chaminade Madonna in the final. They followed that up the next week at FSU's 7v7 Camp reaching the final before losing to 2020 8A FHSAA champion Seminole HS in the championship game. Vanguard has a lot of talent at the skill positions.

1 minute ago, HornetFan said:

They shouldn't look past their KOC against Vanguard. They won the UCF 7v7 Camp on June 5th beating Chaminade Madonna in the final. They followed that up the next week at FSU's 7v7 Camp reaching the final before losing to 2020 8A FHSAA champion Seminole HS in the championship game. Vanguard has a lot of talent at the skill positions.

Interesting fact, even though this is a kickoff classic, vanguard is 0-5 against Columbia all time 

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Interesting fact, even though this is a kickoff classic, vanguard is 0-5 against Columbia all time 

The KOC doesn't count in the final record, but it can set the stage for how a team performs early in the season. 

2 minutes ago, badbird said:

Why would they post the spring game on their schedule?

I think folks are just happy to see that HS football is back and we should have full stadiums again. The Spring game doesn't count any more than the KOC, but many teams list the KOC on their schedules. I'd rather have more information than less. No harm in listing Spring game.

5 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

The KOC doesn't count in the final record, but it can set the stage for how a team performs early in the season. 

Yeah ik but it is an interesting fact as most people don't realize vanguard and Columbia not only have 5 matchups but that Columbia won all of them

1 minute ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Yeah ik but it is an interesting fact as most people don't realize vanguard and Columbia not only have 5 matchups but that Columbia won all of them

That can be an incentive for the Vanguard kids to play even harder. Vanguard had a good team last season going 6-3, with two of those losses to a Dunnellon team that was unbeaten before losing in the playoffs. I wouldn't look past Vanguard.

7 minutes ago, HornetFan said:

That can be an incentive for the Vanguard kids to play even harder. Vanguard had a good team last season going 6-3, with two of those losses to a Dunnellon team that was unbeaten before losing in the playoffs. I wouldn't look past Vanguard.

Oh I'm not 

But as already mentioned it's a KOC and since there's no guarantee I'll go down to Ocala for the game it's not a concern for me atm

As of now I'm preparing for seeing Columbia play when we face Heritage Delray

2 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Oh I'm not 

But as already mentioned it's a KOC and since there's no guarantee I'll go down to Ocala for the game it's not a concern for me atm

As of now I'm preparing for seeing Columbia play when we face Heritage Delray

Depending on how seriously the coaches take it, the KOC can come down to a game for pride if both teams give extended time to their starters. I know most coaches will not risk their starters that may be coming off injuries in a game that should be a tune-up for the regular season. It doesn't count on a team's record, but the final result is still there.