FINAL CHAMINADE 31 MIAMI CENTRAL 28

THIS_IS_DILLARD

wow!! Wow wow!! What a game & to see it in person was insane! Worthy of being on espn prime time. 

I want to start out by saying these are 2 dam good teams & shout to chaminade for representing the 954.

with that said if you’re Miami central this season has been a DISAPPOINTMENT so far. 

why has it been a disappointment ? It’s been a disappointment because this year the goal wasn’t to show the world you’re the best in the state, coming into this year roc bloc already self proclaimed themselves as “KING OF FLORIDA”

the goal this year was to prove that MIAMI CENTRAL was the BEST in the NATION! We get it the rockets probably go undefeated the rest of the way & 5 Pete. But that was already expected. 

In this off season you get over 30+ transfers added to an already nationally ranked team & you lose your first national test in Vegas. 

Excuse: that’s probably the best team in the nation we won’t see that offense again. 

Booker T gave you all you can handle.

Excuse: it’s a rival game Booker t is loaded as well. 

Now this game: the game of the year on your turf & you come up short again & now post a (1-2) record with a team that had national title aspirations coming into this season. 

I RESPECT the hell out of central it’s NO SHADE AT ALL! & unless norland or MNW pull a miracle out of their had the rockets are gonna 5 Pete. But for the amount of prospects & transfers the rockets have received this off season & the amount of trash they talked, NOT ONLY are they NOT the NATIONS best, they’re NOT even Florida’s best & that’s on the coaches. Great game with two great programs, this season has been one for the ages & we’re not even half way through yet. 

48 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

wow!! Wow wow!! What a game & to see it in person was insane! Worthy of being on espn prime time. 

I want to start out by saying these are 2 dam good teams & shout to chaminade for representing the 954.

with that said if you’re Miami central this season has been a DISASTER so far. 

why has it been a disaster ? It’s been a disaster because this year the goal wasn’t to show the world you’re the best in the state, coming into this year roc bloc already self proclaimed themselves as “KING OF FLORIDA”

the goal this year was to prove that MIAMI CENTRAL was the BEST in the NATION! We get it the rockets probably go undefeated the rest of the way & 5 Pete. But that was already expected. 

In this off season you get over 30+ transfers added to an already nationally ranked team & you lose your first national test in Vegas. 

Excuse: that’s probably the best team in the nation we won’t see that offense again. 

Now this game: the game of the year on your turf & you come up short again & now post a (1-2) record with a team that had national title aspirations coming into this season. 

I RESPECT the hell out of central it’s NO SHADE AT ALL! & unless norland or MNW pull a miracle out of their had the rockets are gonna 5 Pete. But for the amount of prospects & transfers the rockets have received this off season & the amount of trash they talked, NOT ONLY are they NOT the NATIONS best, they’re NOT even Florida’s best & that’s on the coaches. Great game with two great programs, this season has been one for the ages & we’re not even half way through yet. 

NO SHADE AT ALL, but the whole (truthful) thread throwing trash.:lol:

garbage-truck-trash.gif

The "NO SHADE ALL AT ALL" comment got me crying laughing.:lol:

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

with that said if you’re Miami central this season has been a DISASTER so far. 

why has it been a disaster ? It’s been a disaster because this year the goal wasn’t to show the world you’re the best in the state, coming into this year roc bloc already self proclaimed themselves as “KING OF FLORIDA”

Sum of the fans of 305 applauding the rocs d for shutting down Nade in the 2cd half, rightly so, BUT also Chaminade D stepped up & gave up only 1 score in the 2cd half. AHP D gave up 26 points to the Nade!!!!  If Nade has a weakness, it might b the 2cd half of games???? Congrats 954!!!!

2 hours ago, Jullian said:

Sum of the fans of 305 applauding the rocs d for shutting down Nade in the 2cd half, rightly so, BUT also Chaminade D stepped up & gave up only 1 score in the 2cd half. AHP D gave up 26 points to the Nade!!!!  If Nade has a weakness, it might b the 2cd half of games???? Congrats 954!!!!

It was a great game man. The rockets are a dam good team and chaminade is just whew a hell of a team.

but if you’re central there is no way you CANT view this season as a disappointment. This was a year that it was proclaimed to be BIGGER than just winning the state championship. It was about capturing the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. 

As rocket fans you go into the Gorman game beating your chest saying you beat them there last time etc etc & in Florida certain people didn’t play etc etc only for you to lose.

your excuse was their offense proficiency & the time zone. After the game you declared that would be your last lost. 

now you sit at (1-2) NO the season isn’t a LOSS in the terms of capturing another title. But as I stated months ago with the amount of transfers & high prospects central got this year NO TEAM was suppose to come close to them let alone beat them. 

but in three games this ALL WORLD defense has given up 38, 28, 31 & have lost 2 out of those 3 games. 

6 hours ago, Nulli Secundus said:

NO SHADE AT ALL, but the whole (truthful) thread throwing trash.:lol:

garbage-truck-trash.gif

The "NO SHADE ALL AT ALL" comment got me crying laughing.:lol:

When dealing with the dade county fans you have to say that. Because you can speak nothing but facts but their  defensive response would be you’re hating or throwing shade against Miami dade instead of just saying “you right bro I can’t even argue with you”

when it comes to dade county as you probably know as fans  they’re very prideful & love to beat their chest. Show no love to the opponent & will never agree that the other team was just better if they were to be defeated. 

it’s either

* we Didn’t care bout winning as much as they did.

*The refs

*a coaching wasn’t present, a player wasn’t suited up

or the famous that team was national ranked like us so I don’t feel no way about losing to them, but yet leading up to the game it was “95 STREET” by a running clock, they ain’t play the schedule we played. Etc etc lol. 

It was so many central fans at that CMD American heritage game & they all left that game saying CMD was a fluke their defense was gonna be exposed. Fast forward a week later it’s the lions with the win lol.

44 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

Yall tripping Central would still best your team by 50

That’s not the topic at hand so let’s stay on topic my boy. If you’re gonna beat your chest, talk your sh*t & look down from your throne to every other team outside of yours when everything is going good. You got to be able to take your lumps when things go bad. 

nobody has ever even after tonight said that central wasn’t great. No one said they were a fraud or no longer a title contender because it’s a 99.% chance they 5 Pete. (As they should)

but when you self proclaim yourself as the “KING OF FLORIDA” & then you go out & get over 30 transfers & add them to a already loaded squad & now you’re self proclaiming as “BEST IN THE NATION” you’re most def gonna have a HUGE target on your back. 

& with that being said that back has took 2 ass whoopins. A little humble tho never hurts nobody lol. 

1 hour ago, PinellasFB said:

I'd hate to be a MC fan where a state championship is not the goal and induces *yawns*.  I guess this is the world of all star transfer teams?

It’s not the fact of the championship not being enough. But when you’re disrespectful & cocky with it & talking nothing but cash sh*t as if you’re unbeatable, when you do take those “L’s” you can’t feel a way when you get that same treatment you dish out when you’re on the winning end. 

dade county schools are known historically for disrespecting everyone. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Even played against it. I guarantee you had central won last night it would’ve been a bunch of insane disrespect. 

fu*k broward county etc etc. 

12 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

That’s not the topic at hand so let’s stay on topic my boy. If you’re gonna beat your chest, talk your sh*t & look down from your throne to every other team outside of yours when everything is going good. You got to be able to take your lumps when things go bad. 

nobody has ever even after tonight said that central wasn’t great. No one said they were a fraud or no longer a title contender because it’s a 99.% chance they 5 Pete. (As they should)

but when you self proclaim yourself as the “KING OF FLORIDA” & then you go out & get over 30 transfers & add them to a already loaded squad & now you’re self proclaiming as “BEST IN THE NATION” you’re most def gonna have a HUGE target on your back. 

& with that being said that back has took 2 ass whoopins. A little humble tho never hurts nobody lol. 

Ion consider you a Broward dude most Broward dudes are laid back and chilled

9 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

Ion consider you a Broward dude most Broward dudes are laid back and chilled

Come from a poster who don’t know me or never met me in real life lol hahaha. Anybody on this thread know that I’m laid back & cool as hell especially if they actually met me in real life aka @DarterBlue2 @Jullian

but I’m not even about to get in all that with you fam. I said what I said & have a great Friday. 

52 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Come from a poster who don’t know me or never met me in real life lol hahaha. Anybody on this thread know that I’m laid back & cool as hell especially if they actually met me in real life aka @DarterBlue2 @Jullian

but I’m not even about to get in all that with you fam. I said what I said & have a great Friday. 

Yup

1 minute ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Appreciate the honesty my good man. You’re cool too. Hopefully you’re able to catch a Dillard game this year like we talked about. 

If Dillard is still playing Thanksgiving weekend, I will be there as Thanksgiving is at my niece's place and she lives in the 954. 

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

It’s not the fact of the championship not being enough. But when you’re disrespectful & cocky with it & talking nothing but cash sh*t as if you’re unbeatable, when you do take those “L’s” you can’t feel a way when you get that same treatment you dish out when you’re on the winning end. 

dade county schools are known historically for disrespecting everyone. I’ve seen it with my own eyes. Even played against it. I guarantee you had central won last night it would’ve been a bunch of insane disrespect. 

fu*k broward county etc etc. 

100%

Crazy game.  Neither defense could stop the other team's offense in the first half.  And with one exception, neither team's offense could score in the second half.  And, best I can tell, the same guys that went into the locker rooms at half time came back out in the second half.   Good adjustments by the defensive coaches? 

In any event, a team that wants to be in the national championship hunt, can't give up 31 points to another team -- any team -- in the first half of a game.  C-M is going to have a hard enough time explaining how they gave up 21 points in the first half.  But clearly Central is a top-tier team, and C-M outscored them by 10 points in the first half, so I suspect the pollsters can live with that. 

Difference in the game:  C-M made its field goal when it had the chance and Central doinked its FG off the cross-bar when they needed the 3 points the most. 

Two questions I have, one from reading this thread and one from watching the game:

1.  Did Central get any transfers over the summer?

2.  Have any of the guys who played last night committed?

B)

2 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ight