Retiring from everything football

cribboy305

With great sorrow I would like to announce I may be stepping away from the game of football as a fan and spectator indefinitely. After witnessing what I just witnessed out of the Miami Hurricanes I can no longer with good conscience support such things. It is taking a toll on my health & mental stability. Thank you all for the laughs ober the years. God bless

20 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

With great sorrow I would like to announce I may be stepping away from the game of football as a fan and spectator indefinitely. After witnessing what I just witnessed out of the Miami Hurricanes I can no longer with good conscience support such things. It is taking a toll on my health & mental stability. Thank you all for the laughs ober the years. God bless

I hope you are joking. 

As fate would have it, the winning TD was hauled in by Christian Leahy of Orlando Edgewater.

In the 2019 State Title game against St. Thomas, he had too long touchdowns to give Edgewater the lead at half time. Edgewater went on to lose the game by 4 or 5 points (I don't remember) when St. Thomas intercepted the ball in their own end zone with seconds on the clock, after Edgewater had marched down field with less than 2 minutes left in the game. 

8 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

cmon bro bulls need u

9 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Mario coaches his team to TAKE A KNEE, they win. Incredibly stupid. 

@cribboy305 I have a question for you: Does the name Travis Gabriel mean anything to you? He's the current Head Coach at Olympia High here in Orlando. I heard from a reliable source that he's a Miami Northwestern Alumnus and played for the Bulls sometime back in the 1990s. He may have been on their first or second state championship team. He's in his fifth season as Olympia's head coach and seems to have them on the right track. Before that, he coached at Boone and Freedom under Andy Johnson, serving as his defensive coordinator. I believe he played his college football at Bethune Cookman.

Last Friday, they (Olympia) took us to the wire and my Darters needed a 43 yard field goal to beat them with less than 4 seconds on the clock. The kick had plenty leg but drifted left, and hit the left upright near its top but fortunately went right and not left to give us the win. The lead changed hands 4 times in a back and forth contest that ended with Apopka winning 25-23.

20 hours ago, cribboy305 said:

Are you surprised lol

8 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

@cribboy305 I have a question for you: Does the name Travis Gabriel mean anything to you? He's the current Head Coach at Olympia High here in Orlando. I heard from a reliable source that he's a Miami Northwestern Alumnus and played for the Bulls sometime back in the 1990s. He may have been on their first or second state championship team. He's in his fifth season as Olympia's head coach and seems to have them on the right track. Before that, he coached at Boone and Freedom under Andy Johnson, serving as his defensive coordinator. I believe he played his college football at Bethune Cookman.

Last Friday, they (Olympia) took us to the wire and my Darters needed a 43 yard field goal to beat them with less than 4 seconds on the clock. The kick had plenty leg but drifted left, and hit the left upright near its top but fortunately went right and not left to give us the win. The lead changed hands 4 times in a back and forth contest that ended with Apopka winning 25-23.

thats a bit before my time but ill ask my mom as she graduated in 94. Im surprised by the out outcome. I do consider alot of our former players & coaches come with the same mentality they were brought up with. Fear nothing & every play is like your last. 

Great win btw Apk, did what my hurricanes did not.