Final Playoff Seedings/ 1st Round Matchups.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

Couple interesting matchups in the same region: Treasure Coast hosts Kiss Osceola (not what a #1 seed would want), & Vero travels to Palm Bay Heritage who have had a great season…….

Treasure Coast should be thrilled as based on the final rankings by FHSAA they could have had either Martin County or Viera instead of us as they both were ranked higher in the final poll.  Not for us winning the district it would not be us, so should be an easy outing for them at home. :D

2 hours ago, Jullian said:

Demdillardboyz Could live with being eliminated by STA….BUT NOT BLANCHE ELY. He might pull a Cribboi & retire from all things football!!!! 

Ima b here regardless & they escaped last week it’s hard to beat a rival twice in a season let alone in back to back weeks so let’s gooo!!! 

4 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Treasure Coast should be thrilled as based on the final rankings by FHSAA they could have had either Martin County or Viera instead of us as they both were ranked higher in the final poll.  Not for us winning the district it would not be us, so should be an easy outing for them at home. :D

I for one, would not want to face Osceola in a round 1, game. Give me an easy game before the grind starts!

4 minutes ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Ima b here regardless & they escaped last week it’s hard to beat a rival twice in a season let alone in back to back weeks so let’s gooo!!! 

Just to let you know if @nolebull813 includes this game in the playoff bracket competition, I am going with the Panthers this time. 

19 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I for one, would not want to face Osceola in a round 1, game. Give me an easy game before the grind starts!

Should be very easy as Treasure Coast is the #2 overall seed in 4S behind only Buchholz, while we are a lowly #35 in 4S. Probably ought to stay home and not make the trip. 

2 hours ago, Jullian said:

Couple interesting matchups in the same region: Treasure Coast hosts Kiss Osceola (not what a #1 seed would want), & Vero travels to Palm Bay Heritage who have had a great season…….

Rematch of this past spring game where it was close. But Heritage revamped with tons of transfers and they built a great culture and are gelling. I see Heritage winning this one and going on a deep run

8 minutes ago, Ray Icaza said:

Should be very easy as Treasure Coast is the #2 overall seed in 4S behind only Buchholz, while we are a lowly #35 in 4S. Probably ought to stay home and not make the trip. 

Ray, if I didn't know better, I would think you went to Vince Dooley school of downplaying your own team's accomplishments and trying to get the other team over-confident so you can sneak up on them and beat them.   :D

17 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Rematch of this past spring game where it was close. But Heritage revamped with tons of transfers and they built a great culture and are gelling. I see Heritage winning this one and going on a deep run

Vero got plenty of transfers since then as well, but they have NOT gelled as a team and I also see Heritage winning the rematch. Vero still looks very much lost as a unit. 

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Vero got plenty of transfers since then as well, but they have NOT gelled as a team and I also see Heritage winning the rematch. Vero still looks very much lost as a unit. 

It should be a great game honestly. Definitely a game alot of people were looking forward to happening in the 3rd round for sure