Final Playoff Seedings/ 1st Round Matchups.

THIS_IS_DILLARD

1 hour ago, THAT S--T WAS FUNNY said:

I'm sure the coaches wish it would be released today so they can start trading film and preparing. Trust me a day matters. But it looks like some games are still being played today.

Truuu I didn’t even know there were any games being played today. But that would make since on why the final seedlings won’t be out until tomorrow 

At 10 am it will become official, barring any unexpected formula quirks, that Palm Harbor University wins it's first ever district championship in the school's 27 year history.  I predicted this four years ago on this board when I saw the group of kids moving into the PHU system that had played youth ball together for years.  They are a very close knit team and have been friends and teammates for years so there was no possibility of East Lake, Clearwater or anyone else poaching from the team this year.  Keeping the team together was the key to finally breaking through and winning a title.  I'm so happy for these kids.  Also, PHU could be good for a while because they return a lot of key players next year and the JV team moving up was 7-0 and destroyed every opponent.  It's nice to see a have-not team finally get to feel success.  :)

14 hours ago, PinellasFB said:

At 10 am it will become official, barring any unexpected formula quirks, that Palm Harbor University wins it's first ever district championship in the school's 27 year history.  I predicted this four years ago on this board when I saw the group of kids moving into the PHU system that had played youth ball together for years.  They are a very close knit team and have been friends and teammates for years so there was no possibility of East Lake, Clearwater or anyone else poaching from the team this year.  Keeping the team together was the key to finally breaking through and winning a title.  I'm so happy for these kids.  Also, PHU could be good for a while because they return a lot of key players next year and the JV team moving up was 7-0 and destroyed every opponent.  It's nice to see a have-not team finally get to feel success.  :)

Nothing like area grown talent playing together thru the years, then rewarded!!!! Hmmmmm wasn’t this the way it was 30 yrs ago???????

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

Nothing like area grown talent playing together thru the years, then rewarded!!!! Hmmmmm wasn’t this the way it was 30 yrs ago???????

No one knows for sure since there was no internet broadcasting everything about it. There was no social media documenting it. That’s the thing in this information and surveillance age. Things happened in the world back in the day, there just wasn’t cameras and internet to expose it. And that applies to every aspect of life 

42 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

No one knows for sure since there was no internet broadcasting everything about it. There was no social media documenting it. That’s the thing in this information and surveillance age. Things happened in the world back in the day, there just wasn’t cameras and internet to expose it. And that applies to every aspect of life 

True dat……