Cocoa Tiger team

Eric willis

10 hours ago, Eric willis said:

Does Bradford have what it takes to make it a decent game ?

It'll be a game for about the first quarter and a half. Cocoa will make adjustments and open it up. Offense may make a couple mistakes early. The defense will shutdown any run attempts. Bradford may take some wrinkles from the Booker game to throw it out of run packages when Cocoa starts getting overly aggressive when not respecting the pass completely

8 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

It'll be a game for about the first quarter and a half. Cocoa will make adjustments and open it up. Offense may make a couple mistakes early. The defense will shutdown any run attempts. Bradford may take some wrinkles from the Booker game to throw it out of run packages when Cocoa starts getting overly aggressive when not respecting the pass completely

Keem, feel free to take Bradford in the Pick 'Ems finals.   B)

I know one year is different from the next. But remember how last years Semi went down. Cocoa went up 14 in the first half, Bradford made a run back at Cocoa. Cocoa did win, but it wasn't a running clock game. I'm still picking Cocoa to win, but Bradford shouldn't be overlooked.

42 minutes ago, imjustafan2 said:

I know one year is different from the next. But remember how last years Semi went down. Cocoa went up 14 in the first half, Bradford made a run back at Cocoa. Cocoa did win, but it wasn't a running clock game. I'm still picking Cocoa to win, but Bradford shouldn't be overlooked.

Not overlooking them but they play into Cocoa's strength this season. They don't pass as much but they still have a couple athletes

On 12/3/2023 at 2:52 PM, nolebull813 said:

They will be well coached. Really good discipline. They don’t beat themselves.

The biggest difference will be athleticism. Cocoa should just spread them out and let their guys do their thing in space. 

They should have had two players suspended for pensecola Catholic…not as disciplined as you think

Congratulations to the Cocoa Tigers. As an alumni from Cocoa, I love what this program has accomplished over the years. Congratulations to an excellent Bradford team as well. Bradford has only lost 3 games in the last 2 years, unfortunately for them 2 were to Cocoa. 

On 12/3/2023 at 3:42 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

Short answer is no, unless Cocoa gives the game away.

Bradford clearly exceeded my expectations and were competitive. They also brought a very good crowd to the game. In the end, they came up short. But no shame in losing to one of the five best teams in the state this year.