Quantcast
Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
BrowardHandicapper

What games will you be attending this weekend?

Recommended Posts


48 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Wow 

 

Thought you would consider lake Gibson vs armwood 

 

 

 

Edit:

 

I just realized lake Gibson was eliminated last week 

I live up the road from Mitchell High. I work Fridays so I would have to drive home and then drive all the way to Seffner. It's over an hour easy with traffic after I drive 30 minutes home. 

I would rather stay close to home for the 2nd round. 

Once the quarters and semis start it will be worth going out there. But not now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

I live up the road from Mitchell High. I work Fridays so I would have to drive home and then drive all the way to Seffner. It's over an hour easy with traffic after I drive 30 minutes home. 

I would rather stay close to home for the 2nd round. 

Once the quarters and semis start it will be worth going out there. But not now 

Next week should be good 

 

Polk county will have lakeland hosting viera or plant

 

Hillsbourgh county will have armwood likely hosting vanguard

 

Both should be good options to choose from 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Next week should be good 

 

Polk county will have lakeland hosting viera or plant

 

Hillsbourgh county will have armwood likely hosting vanguard

 

Both should be good options to choose from 

Lakeland has to get past Wiregrass first. As erratic as this offense is, I'm not taking anything for granted. Hopefully it start to click again this week. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, BrowardHandicapper said:

For me:  

Narrowed it down to:

 

Thursday:  South Dade versus Columbus   - only game that night locally

 

 

Friday:  Decisons....

MCC @ Oxbridge

Park Vista @ Atlantic

Western @ Palm Beach Central

Miami High vs.  Southridge

Monsignor Pace @ University School 

Central vs. Northwestern

 

I will likely go with the obvious can't miss game with the Central versus Northwestern rematch but dang....I will be missing out on some likely good games :(

 

IMHO you are picking the best one...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Would Love to go to the Viera - Plant game, but my wife is a die hard Cocoa fan, and she has invited a slew of her friends to sit with us... I would be up the creek if I went off on my own.

Pretty sure it will be another running clock unless we get Rockledged... :lol:

I'll be watching Viera. I'm sure you will be bored watching that clock tick down in 2nd half. I would think on your way to Viera you would stop off and cheer on Rockledge vs Cardinal Gibbons. Lots of talent on that field!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Monarch said:

Last week I attended the Western vs Deerfield Beach game, (sitting in the rain mind you) this week I have decided to go to the Apopka vs Winter Park game. If I have to stay late at work, then it will be Western vs Palm Beach Central.

Wow that's a bit a drive difference between this week and last week 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dan in Daytona said:

That's a football fan with a driver's license (wink,wink)

Even if i had a drivers license i would have to limit how far i drive otherwise i would have to pay for a hotel

 

Knowing me i rather find a rest stop and drive back in the a.m.  :D

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2017 at 12:26 PM, stoner77 said:

Menendez

R

 

On 11/15/2017 at 12:27 AM, BrowardHandicapper said:

For me:  

Narrowed it down to:

 

Thursday:  South Dade versus Columbus   - only game that night locally

 

 

Friday:  Decisons....

MCC @ Oxbridge

Park Vista @ Atlantic

Western @ Palm Beach Central

Miami High vs.  Southridge

Monsignor Pace @ University School 

Central vs. Northwestern

 

I will likely go with the obvious can't miss game with the Central versus Northwestern rematch but dang....I will be missing out on some likely good games :(

 

 

 

 

The best one

Bulls  Rocketsh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  



×
×
  • Create New...