Quantcast
Jump to content

ColumbiaHighFan2017class

2020 Preseason Rankings (792 FL Sports)

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Okay Okay, I believe its brenndon barrow from clearwater academy international.  Best running back from Canada.  Stanford commit 3 star.  

???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, TL85 said:

Did Lakeland fall off that bad really? They always find a way to make it deep in the playoffs 

ColumbiaFans contacts in Polk like to tout the other schools so as to appear to have the 'inside scoop". Rest assured, LG and Auburndale aren't running multiple 4* and 5* lineman out on the field. Lakeland should have been expected to be the best in Polk again because of that fact. But, the other two do have the makings of excellent 7v7 teams.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, skyway said:

ColumbiaFans contacts in Polk like to tout the other schools so as to appear to have the 'inside scoop". Rest assured, LG and Auburndale aren't running multiple 4* and 5* lineman out on the field. Lakeland should have been expected to be the best in Polk again because of that fact. But, the other two do have the makings of excellent 7v7 teams.

since you clearly think you know more than me why don't you make your own poll 

 

It's easy to complain about someone work when you ain't putting anything of your own out there, it's another to put your money where your mouth is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

since you clearly think you know more than me why don't you make your own poll 

 

It's easy to complain about someone work when you ain't putting anything of your own out there, it's another to put your money where your mouth is

I reviewed microfilm of old newspaper articles to compile a list of every score of every game Lakeland played under Bill Castle since 1976 in 2001. What were you up to in 2001?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, skyway said:

I reviewed microfilm of old newspaper articles to compile a list of every score of every game Lakeland played under Bill Castle since 1976 in 2001. What were you up to in 2001?

So the answer is your gonna keep sitting here on your High horse and not putting a poll out there 

 

Exactly what I thought 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, HornetFan said:

I watched the video of the 14U "all-star" game and was a little bit impressed with #1, but not on the North Florida team. The best RB on that video was #1 on the Central Florida team. You have to understand these put together all-star games; thry're not really all-star games. We have a 3rd string QB at our local HS who plays in these games and posts all kinds of rave reviews about his play and his potential. It's like "purchase a good review, play in our all-star game". Your kid is probably a good player; let him prove it in HS against good competition. Give him time; he's young.

Your right Hornetfan. #1 is Taevion Swint. He will be in 8th grade this year. Plays AAU for Osceola Panthers in Kissimmee. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

So the answer is your gonna keep sitting here on your High horse and not putting a poll out there 

 

Exactly what I thought 

I'm only commenting on the (apparent, I haven't actually looked) ranking of Auburndale and Lake Gibson being ranked ahead of Lakeland, sight unseen. It's cute, but silly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Just A Coach said:

Your right Hornetfan. #1 is Taevion Swint. He will be in 8th grade this year. Plays AAU for Osceola Panthers in Kissimmee. 

That kid was a stud in that game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

since you clearly think you know more than me why don't you make your own poll 

 

It's easy to complain about someone work when you ain't putting anything of your own out there, it's another to put your money where your mouth is

I thought you couldn't bet on here now you are saying put your money where your mouth is. 

 

I bet $100 that Lakeland beats Auburndale or Lake Gibson if they play this season.  If they don't play I bet at the end of the year Lakeland is ranked higher than Lake Gibson or Auburndale.  $100 per team so total of $200

 

put your money where your mouth is  :D  or be like Jessee and make a bet and don't pay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, badbird said:

I thought you couldn't bet on here now you are saying put your money where your mouth is. 

 

I bet $100 that Lakeland beats Auburndale or Lake Gibson if they play this season.  If they don't play I bet at the end of the year Lakeland is ranked higher than Lake Gibson or Auburndale.  $100 per team so total of $200

 

put your money where your mouth is  :D  or be like Jessee and make a bet and don't pay

Mad dynasty finally activated.  See yall in tally again.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, badbird said:

I thought you couldn't bet on here now you are saying put your money where your mouth is. 

 

I bet $100 that Lakeland beats Auburndale or Lake Gibson if they play this season.  If they don't play I bet at the end of the year Lakeland is ranked higher than Lake Gibson or Auburndale.  $100 per team so total of $200

 

put your money where your mouth is  :D  or be like Jessee and make a bet and don't pay

Wow first Columbia called Blountstwon garbage just to win an argument against Jesse of all people. LOL. Now your Going against your own rules and gambling. I think our Sheriff has gone rogue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/12/2020 at 11:43 AM, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

More the second one 

 

I felt confident with every SFL team in the top 10 being among the most talented teams in all of Florida

 

After Oakleaf and Bartram Trail there really isn't any strong teams in North end of the state

 

Central FL did have some good teams but I didn't feel many were on par with the ones at the top level SFL teams 

Idk why u leaving JAX TCA out of strong north teams??!!!
 

I posted this earlier but I’ll post it again 

JAX TCA has 19 senior coming back out of those 19, 7  have committed 1 still waiting to commit and might be others later on down the line

Marcus Burke #4 Committed to Florida

Cj Ross #9 committed to USF 

Corey Coley #6 committed to Maryland 

Jacory Jordan #5 committed to bowling green

kaleb killian #1 with 5 d-1 offers including Florida 

Lucius Lattimore #13 committed to FAMU

Austin barber #58 committed to Minnesota 

just because we went 5-6 last year don’t mean they was a bad team!! U saw the schedule they played!!! And they competed with those team!!

P.s they also have some underclassmen that have offers or committed 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, badbird said:

I thought you couldn't bet on here now you are saying put your money where your mouth is. 

 

I bet $100 that Lakeland beats Auburndale or Lake Gibson if they play this season.  If they don't play I bet at the end of the year Lakeland is ranked higher than Lake Gibson or Auburndale.  $100 per team so total of $200

 

put your money where your mouth is  :D  or be like Jessee and make a bet and don't pay

Interestingly, they may play! Wouldn't have happened without Covid, haha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JaxTCA2010stateCHAMP said:

Idk why u leaving JAX TCA out of strong north teams??!!!
 

I posted this earlier but I’ll post it again 

JAX TCA has 19 senior coming back out of those 19, 7  have committed 1 still waiting to commit and might be others later on down the line

Marcus Burke #4 Committed to Florida

Cj Ross #9 committed to USF 

Corey Coley #6 committed to Maryland 

Jacory Jordan #5 committed to bowling green

kaleb killian #1 with 5 d-1 offers including Florida 

Lucius Lattimore #13 committed to FAMU

Austin barber #58 committed to Minnesota 

just because we went 5-6 last year don’t mean they was a bad team!! U saw the schedule they played!!! And they competed with those team!!

P.s they also have some underclassmen that have offers or committed 

I saw the QB last year, he isn't that good of a passer 

 

When columbia shut down the run TCA looked helpless

 

I ranked TCA very high last year and they struggled, they got to prove themselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Also i will not respond further in this thread until someone else decides to put their work out there instead of just whining about the only poster on here in the past what, 3 years? To put my own work out there and puts out their own top 50 for FL heading into the season since it's clear this discussion is going nowhere like most football posts on this board have been lately 

 

OSL retrospect on the past players and coaches have been the only posts lately that seems to stay football related and I'm actually very disappointed in the posters here for losing sight of what made this board great at one point 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ColumbiaHighFan2017class said:

Also i will not respond further in this thread until someone else decides to put their work out there instead of just whining about the only poster on here in the past what, 3 years? To put my own work out there and puts out their own top 50 for FL heading into the season since it's clear this discussion is going nowhere like most football posts on this board have been lately 

 

OSL retrospect on the past players and coaches have been the only posts lately that seems to stay football related and I'm actually very disappointed in the posters here for losing sight of what made this board great at one point 

 

 

I'm keeping it football related 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...



×
×
  • Create New...