Jump to content

DiLLARD HIGH SCHEDULE SO FAR


Recommended Posts

KICKOFF CLASSICS - ROCK CREEK MD *HOME

WEEK 1- SUMTER HIGH SC *HOME

WEEK 3 - MIAMI CENTRAL *HOME

WEEK 5- CHAMINADE MADONNA *HOME

WEEK 7- ST THOMAS AQUINAS *HOME

WEEK 9- LINCOLN ( TALLAHASSEE) *AWAY

@VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 @Jullian @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @561_Fan @muckboy561 
 

what y’all think of the panthers schedule so far??

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

KICKOFF CLASSICS - ROCK CREEK MD

WEEK 1- SUMTER HIGH SC 

WEEK 3 - MIAMI CENTRAL

WEEK 5- CHAMINADE MADONNA 

WEEK 7- ST THOMAS AQUINAS

WEEK 9- LINCOLN ( TALLAHASSEE)

@VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 @Jullian @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @561_Fan @muckboy561 
 

what y’all think of the panthers schedule so far??

 

I don't see a single loss so far, sir!! We should try to schedule a game if the metro/suburban split falls thru for this season!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

KICKOFF CLASSICS - ROCK CREEK MD

WEEK 1- SUMTER HIGH SC 

WEEK 3 - MIAMI CENTRAL

WEEK 5- CHAMINADE MADONNA 

WEEK 7- ST THOMAS AQUINAS

WEEK 9- LINCOLN ( TALLAHASSEE)

@VeniceIndiansFootball @DarterBlue2 @Jullian @ColumbiaHighFan2017class @561_Fan @muckboy561 
 

what y’all think of the panthers schedule so far??

 

It is a very strong schedule so far which should tell you a lot about DILLARD  and its playoff potential.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

It is a very strong schedule so far which should tell you a lot about DILLARD  and its playoff potential.

It’s most def gonna have us ready for the playoffs I know that much. I see us with atleast 2 loses this year. 
 

if DILLARD found a way to get through this schedule Undefeated & won the chip that’s a national champ season right there. Lol

but this one of the most anticipated seasons I’m looking forward to, Dillard really stepped it up locally & out of state.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

Dillard stepped it up big time this year. A lot of game of the weeks on this schedule 

Don’t know if you saw my original message, but can you ask your coach if there is anyway that the Central game can be moved? We have 2 bye weeks at the moment with Palmetto backing out of our week 8, and we can come to Dillard Week 3. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, THIS_IS_DILLARD said:

I was just bout to add that my b bro. 
 

ROCK CREEK (BALTIMORE) *HOME

SUMTER SC *HOME

MIAMI CENTRAL * HOME

CHAMINADE MADONNA *HOME

ST THOMAS *HOME

LINCOLN TALLAHASSEE *AWAY 

Ight got you. Aye how come you don't have Blanche Ely on the list that game should be a must unless Soul Bowl is canceled 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Don’t know if you saw my original message, but can you ask your coach if there is anyway that the Central game can be moved? We have 2 bye weeks at the moment with Palmetto backing out of our week 8, and we can come to Dillard Week 3. 

What?!?!  Venice is willing to play a non-district road game???     :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Awesome schedule so far! Do you know if STA has IMG scheduled this season? 

Probably not……..

Any major transfers to the defending 8a State champs? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jullian said:

Probably not……..

Any major transfers to the defending 8a State champs? 

We got Brook Bentley, Senior quarterback from Gaither. I’m a little upset that Michael Valentino won’t get his chance to start this season, but the good news is that he is only a sophomore; he has one more year to learn and grow, and will shine as Venice’s starter in 2023.

Cameron Herring, sophomore linebacker from Cardinal Mooney has transferred to Venice. This is all I have so far. I will let you know when I receive more info.

STA would beat the daylights out of IMG. Would be a lot of fun to watch. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, FBGUY1989 said:

Ight got you. Aye how come you don't have Blanche Ely on the list that game should be a must unless Soul Bowl is canceled 

It’s still taking place that game is never going anywhere, I just put down the notable games because Josh really don’t want us posting the full schedules yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...