Vero cheated Northwestern

Vero Indian

5 minutes ago, Vero Indian said:

Called back FOUR TDS on Northwestern, every play that Northwestern had it was a penalty thrown......

mannn terrible game. I respect your honesty fam, I do admit the refs sucked on both sides but damn was this one sided ball game when it came to flags on big plays or momentum shifting plays. every single time. 

2 minutes ago, cribboy305 said:

mannn terrible game. I respect your honesty fam, I do admit the refs sucked on both sides but damn was this one sided ball game when it came to flags on big plays or momentum shifting plays. every single time. 

Fr bruh they my high school but I don't condone cheating, probably did it cuz yall from the hood, don't forget I'm from south florida too oh yea yall fans are cool ppl they speak when spoken too

As a fellow Vero fan I have to concur, worst officiating I have ever seen at this level, Northwestern has every right to be upset, here is the final stat line:

Miami Northwestern 32 penalties for 243 yards, 4 TDs called back Vero Beach 14 penalties for 115 yards, 1 TD called back

I know the officials are assigned from the Treasure Coast official association, so they are not necessarily “Vero” refs, but it somehow seems like it, truly embarrassing, I have never seen a group of officials insert themselves into the game they way they did.

I will not provide any examples, as I don’t have time to get into a lengthy back and forth discussion about it, Vero’s games are available on YouTube for all to rewatch if you care to. 

Vero will have a hard time getting any S Florida power back to here after this. 

30 minutes ago, Drogo said:

As a fellow Vero fan I have to concur, worst officiating I have ever seen at this level, Northwestern has every right to be upset, here is the final stat line:

Miami Northwestern 32 penalties for 243 yards, 4 TDs called back Vero Beach 14 penalties for 115 yards, 1 TD called back

I know the officials are assigned from the Treasure Coast official association, so they are not necessarily “Vero” refs, but it somehow seems like it, truly embarrassing, I have never seen a group of officials insert themselves into the game they way they did.

I will not provide any examples, as I don’t have time to get into a lengthy back and forth discussion about it, Vero’s games are available on YouTube for all to rewatch if you care to. 

Vero will have a hard time getting any S Florida power back to here after this. 

Now they gotta go to the mecca or Brian piccolo

We were there tonight. Tons of penalties. I'd guess well over 200 yards combined. Were there questionable calls? Probably. I'd need to watch the complete game on film before commenting one way or the other. We went to Davie on Thursday night to watch Milton, GA v Western and there were a ton of penalties called there too. In keeping up with a game online back in VA tonight it was the same story with the penalties. Early season + high school players often = lots of penalties. Otherwise, it was a great game. I thought NW should have stuck with the backup QB. He gave the Bulls offense an added dimension with his feet. 

1 hour ago, JDHoss said:

We were there tonight. Tons of penalties. I'd guess well over 200 yards combined. Were there questionable calls? Probably. I'd need to watch the complete game on film before commenting one way or the other. We went to Davie on Thursday night to watch Milton, GA v Western and there were a ton of penalties called there too. In keeping up with a game online back in VA tonight it was the same story with the penalties. Early season + high school players often = lots of penalties. Otherwise, it was a great game. I thought NW should have stuck with the backup QB. He gave the Bulls offense an added dimension with his feet. 

12 brought an automatic impact. I think they want adrian #11 to get film so he can have senior year film as he plans to attend auburn, but yea leon strawder #12 is the game changer. only a sophomore as is most the team but has the ability to be one of the best in south florida going forward. Im excited about the future. 

The game I saw ...were two teams that had some players making untimely mistakes! A very fast MNW and very undisciplined team, made waaaay two many penalties to win.

They will be a force in the playoffs.  Take away undisciplined play and they will be awesome.

Definitely no home cooking, bad calls on both sides of the ball, and they Bulls were out coached. 

My surprise of the night was Kowboys going down to TC, and TC throwing the ball a tad, out to make for a fun year!

1 hour ago, LongtimeVero said:

The game I saw ...were two teams that had some players making untimely mistakes! A very fast MNW and very undisciplined team, made waaaay two many penalties to win.

They will be a force in the playoffs.  Take away undisciplined play and they will be awesome.

Definitely no home cooking, bad calls on both sides of the ball, and they Bulls were out coached. 

My surprise of the night was Kowboys going down to TC, and TC throwing the ball a tad, out to make for a fun year!

Stop it, your own fans are saying its home cooking.

As a fan of neither team, all i can say is wow to your comment regarding MNW team being very undisciplined team, that made way to many penalties, after that atrocious officiating. 

1 hour ago, ohs vargas said:

Stop it, your own fans are saying its home cooking.

As a fan of neither team, all i can say is wow to your comment regarding MNW team being very undisciplined team, that made way to many penalties, after that atrocious officiating. 

Dont know who the Vero fan is.... but watching the game on youtube.com will change his perspective. Undisciplined play is the norm in Miami??? When you hold receivers all night some are going to be called same with personal fouls.

22 minutes ago, LongtimeVero said:

Dont know who the Vero fan is.... but watching the game on youtube.com will change his perspective. Undisciplined play is the norm in Miami??? When you hold receivers all night some are going to be called same with personal fouls.

Go play Northwestern in the MECCA 

2 hours ago, LongtimeVero said:

You can say undisciplined but how do you explain 4tds called back. 2 within the same minute? that sounds like the zebras keeping the game close to me but what do I know. 

Just now, cribboy305 said:

vero fans & attendees even feeling like the game was rigged in their favor. this aint only us bulls fans. believe we are upset but alot of vero fans did not like what was going on last night.regardless tho i’ll go ahead and swallow pride & wish The Indians the best on their season as I don’t blame the kids, this is much deeper. 

13 hours ago, Vero Indian said:

Now they gotta go to the mecca or Brian piccolo

I agree with everything you said. But you have to know there has been a shortage of HS referees, so there are a lot of newbies out there trying to make a name for themselves. In this game, they went overboard with calls. The game actually lasted an hour longer because of all the penalties and discussions.