Quantcast
Jump to content

Counties with Most Public School State Champions


Recommended Posts


7 minutes ago, KeemD321 said:

Dade, Brevard, and a guess of Orange

It is not Orange. Orange only has Apopka, Dr. Phillips and Evans (shared title). Bishop Moore has two but is a Catholic school.

Substitute Polk and you may be right. I forgot that Brevard has had several public schools win states: Rockledge, Cocoa, Merit Island, Palm Bay, etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dade (12 schools)

  1. Coral Gables 
  2. Hialeah-Miami Lakes
  3. Miami 
  4. Miami Booker T. Washington
  5. Miami Carol City 
  6. Miami Central 
  7. Miami Edison 
  8. Miami Killian 
  9. Miami Norland 
  10. Miami Northwestern 
  11. Miami Southridge 
  12. South Dade (Homestead)
     

Escambia (7)

  1. Escambia
  2. Tate
  3. Northview
  4. Pine Forest
  5. Washington
  6. Woodham
  7. Ernest Ward

Brevard (6)

  1. Cocoa
  2. Melbourne 
  3. Merritt Island
  4. Palm Bay (Melbourne)
  5. Rockledge
  6. Titusville
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, gatorman-uf said:

Dade (12 schools)

  1. Coral Gables 
  2. Hialeah-Miami Lakes
  3. Miami 
  4. Miami Booker T. Washington
  5. Miami Carol City 
  6. Miami Central 
  7. Miami Edison 
  8. Miami Killian 
  9. Miami Norland 
  10. Miami Northwestern 
  11. Miami Southridge 
  12. South Dade (Homestead)
     

Escambia (7)

  1. Escambia
  2. Tate
  3. Northview
  4. Pine Forest
  5. Washington
  6. Woodham
  7. Ernest Ward

Brevard (6)

  1. Cocoa
  2. Melbourne 
  3. Merritt Island
  4. Palm Bay (Melbourne)
  5. Rockledge
  6. Titusville

Great job.  You missed one from Escambia County....Pensacola High

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/20/2019 at 2:27 PM, DarterBlue2 said:

It is not Orange. Orange only has Apopka, Dr. Phillips and Evans (shared title). Bishop Moore has two but is a Catholic school.

Substitute Polk and you may be right. I forgot that Brevard has had several public schools win states: Rockledge, Cocoa, Merit Island, Palm Bay, etc. 

Brevard has 6 that I know of, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Cocoa, Titusville, Merritt Island. Not sure about Astronaut?

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2019 at 10:24 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

Brevard has 6 that I know of, Melbourne, Palm Bay, Rockledge, Cocoa, Titusville, Merritt Island. Not sure about Astronaut?

I don't believe Astronaut had any. But they did have a superbowl champion. The city of Titusville had an abundance of well known talent. Including Cris Collinsworth. Even a hall of fame quarterback resided in the area before moving out of state in middle school I believe. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KeemD321 said:

I don't believe Astronaut had any. But they did have a superbowl champion. The city of Titusville had an abundance of well known talent. Including Cris Collinsworth. Even a hall of fame quarterback resided in the area before moving out of state in middle school I believe. 

Wilber Marshall was another Astronaut grad. He played for 2 Super winning teams, Chicago Bears in 1985 & Washington Redskins in 1991. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...


  • Posts

    • Yes, this is what is going to happen. Your good buddy Rick Darlington is heading back from the Peach State to act as Judge, Jury, and Executioner.  He will use his "loud voice" and "animated features" to make sure that these criminals have what is coming to them.  
    • I heard after all the bad calls you made you should be wearing these stripes instead    
    • Perspective, I think that is some really great style. I think that would look great in a court room! 
    • Sorry for being absent here. Been getting a lot of things situated here in the new year plus working on All-State teams so a lot going on. Also working on relaunching a podcast so been trying to lay down the groundwork on that. One of the things I am planning on doing this year from this point forward is focus more on the board and keep a better focus on things. As for Old School Lion, all I can say at this point is I revoked him being a moderator along with everyone else until I can get a better focus on that. I may add @peezy28 back as a moderator in the near future, but the only other person at this point is going to be @SportsNut25who I have paid to do some work for me from time to time and I have a complete trust with him with things on the backend of this website. Old School Lion was also one of the ones that made the inflaming comments and I messaged him about it. Instead of having a conversation about it and why he did it, he never read it and basically walked from the message board. I won't tolerate what he did from anyone. As @Perspectivehas said, I had to make a choice and really it comes down to it, I don't have a bucket full of money to survive and defend a lawsuit. It comes down to living life as comfortably as I can in my means or fighting big bucks. I have to chose my battles wisely. If you all want to contribute and support what I do (it is not cheap... server space is not cheap either), I will soon be setting up a Patreon where you can be a Patron of this site. The Patreon will also have ties into the Podcast and the plan I have, but is all I can say for now as the plan is not final just yet.  Also, one more thing... if you all have a suggestion for me for the message board or the website itself (topics, stories, ideas, etc), please let me know here or send me a message.  Josh
    • Thanks for the fashion tip, Jambun.   I just got back from my tailor.   What do you think?   
  • Who's Online (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

  • Popular Contributors

×
×
  • Create New...