Quantcast
Jump to content

New District's


Nolestrong
 Share

Recommended Posts


On 2/24/2021 at 8:54 AM, s1nglewing said:

We'll never find out. Madison County is satisfied being the big fish in the little pond. They clearly don't want any part of being tested by equivalent competition.

Yall just jealous a small town like madison beating up on everyone lol. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Jesse said:

Yall just jealous a small town like madison beating up on everyone lol. 

How about you get in contact with Coach Coe, and tell him to schedule some powerhouses. If Madison county was as good as you say, they wouldn’t have gotten blown away last year by a little public 1A school. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

How about you get in contact with Coach Coe, and tell him to schedule some powerhouses. If Madison county was as good as you say, they wouldn’t have gotten blown away last year by a little public 1A school. 

And in fact while you’re at it, tell him to schedule IMG, STA, Miami Central, Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman, and St. Frances. I’m sure Madison will beat all of them by over 30 each. I would bet my house on it. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Jesse said:

Yall just jealous a small town like madison beating up on everyone lol. 

You act like Madison is the only small town/small school that has a winning history past and current. Plus madison isn't far from Tallahassee and they are the only school in their area so they don't have to worry about talent being spread to other schools.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

And in fact while you’re at it, tell him to schedule IMG, STA, Miami Central, Mater Dei, Bishop Gorman, and St. Frances. I’m sure Madison will beat all of them by over 30 each. I would bet my house on it. :lol:

Madison would never play any of those schools. Yet Cocoa the team that beat Madison at Madison in the semifinals played IMG, Miami Central, Bishop Gorman and was even scheduled to host St Frances before the school board voted against it being too big of a game for the week they were scheduled.

Booker T Washington plays teams on that level constantly. Making a game out of it and even blowing some out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KeemD321 said:

Madison would never play any of those schools. Yet Cocoa the team that beat Madison at Madison in the semifinals played IMG, Miami Central, Bishop Gorman and was even scheduled to host St Frances before the school board voted against it being too big of a game for the week they were scheduled.

Booker T Washington plays teams on that level constantly. Making a game out of it and even blowing some out.

That’s true, but I didn’t mean to bury the lead by disrespecting Madison County’s program. I have a lot of respect for them, and although they don’t schedule the powerhouses I mentioned, they do play a somewhat tough schedule in their own right. It’s just Jesse that’s annoying me. He bad mouths other programs and says Madison could blow them away, when the reality is that they are a 1A school who plays well but does not have the talent to compete with these powerhouses. Thank you for your feedback Keem, you are a very insightful poster.:wub:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

That’s true, but I didn’t mean to bury the lead by disrespecting Madison County’s program. I have a lot of respect for them, and although they don’t schedule the powerhouses I mentioned, they do play a somewhat tough schedule in their own right. It’s just Jesse that’s annoying me. He bad mouths other programs and says Madison could blow them away, when the reality is that they are a 1A school who plays well but does not have the talent to compete with these powerhouses. Thank you for your feedback Keem, you are a very insightful poster.:wub:

Because them programs recruit players or get alot of transfers.  If recruiting was banned in high school . No img or anyone like that program.  No private schools with players from other schools. And if transfers rules where strict.  Madison is elite doing it with home grown talent. A real high school,  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Jesse said:

Because them programs recruit players or get alot of transfers.  If recruiting was banned in high school . No img or anyone like that program.  No private schools with players from other schools. And if transfers rules where strict.  Madison is elite doing it with home grown talent. A real high school,  

Maybe, BUT Can Madison County find a cure for cancer? :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Jesse said:

Because them programs recruit players or get alot of transfers.  If recruiting was banned in high school . No img or anyone like that program.  No private schools with players from other schools. And if transfers rules where strict.  Madison is elite doing it with home grown talent. A real high school,  

Lol again Madison doesn't really have to worry about transfers in or out because they are the only school. What's the closest football playing school to Madison? 

Also you can't say all transfers aren't homegrown because alot of players transfer from their original school and end up right back at the school they started from. Plus majority of students are in s district that has overlapping zones. Even Brevard has Melbourne, MCC, and Palm Bay all located on the same street, all 3 within 9 miles of each other. Then you can add Holy Trinity and Eau Gallie; that's 5 schools within 10 miles of each other or less. 

On top of that many students go to schools they're not zoned for due to school of choice, magnet programs, AVID and AP courses. So it's not always sports but hey why not allow them to do so if they can do it for different programs schools offer.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, DarterBlue2 said:

I would bet his house, not mine! 

Everyone’s losing their houses because of Madison County. Don’t tell him I said that. I am sure he has less than eight teeth, hangs a confederate flag on his wall, and listens to Kid Rock. He doesn’t need a house. :rolleyes:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Jesse said:

Because them programs recruit players or get alot of transfers.  If recruiting was banned in high school . No img or anyone like that program.  No private schools with players from other schools. And if transfers rules where strict.  Madison is elite doing it with home grown talent. A real high school,  

IMG doesn’t play in the postseason, and they classify themselves as a college preparatory school. They do not bend the arms of coaches who want to play them, they just need to fill a schedule. Do you think a college recruiter is more likely to recognize you, if you play for IMG, or a team that struggles every year?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/27/2021 at 8:23 AM, SubZero said:

Hello, when will new districts be released for 21-22. I saw my school is placed in independent. Maybe that's becuz of Covid-19

Districts are up in the air right now. Plan had been to get them out right around this time, plus or minus a week or two, but now the FHSAA is considering putting a pause on district realignment for one year and picking up the issue for the 22-23 school year. 

What school are you referring to? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/28/2021 at 1:07 AM, VeniceIndiansFootball said:

Jesse can’t find his own ass much less a cure for cancer 

I think that we should all give Jesse a break. He seems like an avid supporter of his team and is probably a young fellow who says some things about Madison that we can all take with a grain of salt. Madison has always been an exceptional team no matter what classification they are in. They have not always been in 1A.

2011     3A     13-2     Lost in Championship Game

2012     3A     12-3     Lost in Championship Game

2013     4A      5-5

2014     4A     11-4     Lost in 3rd Round

2015     1A  ................................................................

We at Trinity Catholic played Madison twice. Losing once and winning once. Believe me they are one tough team and could probably compete in 5A. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/1/2021 at 11:37 PM, Proseteye said:

I think that we should all give Jesse a break. He seems like an avid supporter of his team and is probably a young fellow who says some things about Madison that we can all take with a grain of salt. Madison has always been an exceptional team no matter what classification they are in. They have not always been in 1A.

2011     3A     13-2     Lost in Championship Game

2012     3A     12-3     Lost in Championship Game

2013     4A      5-5

2014     4A     11-4     Lost in 3rd Round

2015     1A  ................................................................

We at Trinity Catholic played Madison twice. Losing once and winning once. Believe me they are one tough team and could probably compete in 5A. 

Man I'm good they can say whatever.  I'm going to make my first trip to madison Thursday.  They play blountstown in baseball.  Go cowboys 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/2/2021 at 12:37 AM, Proseteye said:

I think that we should all give Jesse a break. He seems like an avid supporter of his team and is probably a young fellow who says some things about Madison that we can all take with a grain of salt. Madison has always been an exceptional team no matter what classification they are in. They have not always been in 1A.

2011     3A     13-2     Lost in Championship Game

2012     3A     12-3     Lost in Championship Game

2013     4A      5-5

2014     4A     11-4     Lost in 3rd Round

2015     1A  ................................................................

We at Trinity Catholic played Madison twice. Losing once and winning once. Believe me they are one tough team and could probably compete in 5A. 

Madison could compete in 5a but they wouldn't be going to state every year. IMO, Madison belongs in either 3A or 4A.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 hours ago, Hwy17 said:

Madison could compete in 5a but they wouldn't be going to state every year. IMO, Madison belongs in either 3A or 4A.

I agree. Would be very competitive in 3A and 4A and should be able to win titles intermittently. They could play tough higher classification schools out of district just to show that they belong.  Similar to what Pahokee used to do or possibly still does. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share




×
×
  • Create New...