Week 8 pick ‘em results

nolebull813

This coming week is gonna be tough. I want the posters who pick every week to come up with one game to be in the pick em. Please don’t waste it on a mismatch. Darter can I put you down for Apk/LM? :P

Mainland vs Osceola 

TBT vs Jesuit 

Sarasota Riverview vs Manatee 

Ft Pierce Central vs Westwood 

Miramar vs Western

@ohs vargas

South Dade vs Booker T

Cardinal Newman vs Benjamin 

Columbus vs Norland 

Buchholz vs Bartram Trail

Hudson vs Williston 

20 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

This coming week is gonna be tough. I want the posters who pick every week to come up with one game to be in the pick em. Please don’t waste it on a mismatch. Darter can I put you down for Apk/LM? :P

@DarterBlue2

@Perspective

@muckboy561

@cribboy305 

@VeniceIndianFan

@imjustafan2

@THIS_IS_DILLARD

@Nulli Secundus

@Trelle

@KeemD321

@ohs vargas

TBT vs. Jesuit

(and/or, if you want to wait until next week, TBT vs. Armwood for the district championship).

33 minutes ago, nolebull813 said:

@DarterBlue2

@Perspective

@muckboy561

@cribboy305 

@VeniceIndianFan

@imjustafan2

@THIS_IS_DILLARD

@Nulli Secundus

@Trelle

@KeemD321

@ohs vargas

Thursday game: Osceola at Mainland. I am going to leave the Apopka vs Lake Mary game alone on the grounds that I have a conflict of interest that would severely impair my objectivity! :D

I’ll say Miramar vs western , with all the hype western had coming into this season getting over 15 transfers and adding coaches left and right. They can’t afford to fall to 4-4

miramar comes in with that high flying offense looking for their first quality win this year. After losing their first 3 quality matchups vs Highlands,Dillard & Sta.

A couple other suggestions if some of the posters don't submit a game: 1. Wekiva at Jones - winner should make the playoffs comfortably; loser, especially if it's Wekiva, may be on the outside looking in. 2. DeLand vs Orange City University - this should be a competitive game. Will the maestro find a way to beat the undefeated OCU? 3. Dr. Phillips at West Orange - loser is probably out of the playoffs; winner especially if it's DP should make it. This is a traditional rivalry game that I expect to be very close. 

29 minutes ago, DarterBlue2 said:

A couple other suggestions if some of the posters don't submit a game: 1. Wekiva at Jones - winner should make the playoffs comfortably; loser, especially if it's Wekiva, may be on the outside looking in. 2. DeLand vs Orange City University - this should be a competitive game. Will the maestro find a way to beat the undefeated OCU? 3. Dr. Phillips at West Orange - loser is probably out of the playoffs; winner especially if it's DP should make it. This is a traditional rivalry game that I expect to be very close. 

If they don’t respond then I may take you up one some of those. I want to post the pick ems by tomorrow evening