• Announcements

• Joshua Wilson

Rules of the Forums   09/02/2017

Please be sure to read the rules of the forums. This is only to help all of us have a good time and we want to keep this board as fun as possible. 
    • SportsNut25

Talking Other Sports   11/08/2017

For those interested in talking about other sports, you can talk about them here. 
Sign in to follow this  
Nulli Secundus

Lakeland, WHAT!!! #7

This may not have been Lakeland’s most vaunted team but they never gave up.  The mountain was high but dammit not impossible to climb.  Damn the naysayers, the hell with the critics.  Always underestimated, never intimidated. DREADNAUGHT NATION!!!!!!!!  L-TOWN, POLK COUNTY!!!!!

Congratulations to the nationally ranked St Thomas Raiders on a great season.  

3 minutes ago, 954gator said:

Lakeland played one hell of a game!  Bowman is a stud.   STA made too many mistakes and just didn't play good enough to win.   Happy for Coach Castle and the Naughts! 

PS....I know you guys were nervous when it looked like we got that onside!!!

LOL, I was like “not this $h!t again”

2 hours ago, 954gator said:

Lakeland played one hell of a game!  Bowman is a stud.   STA made too many mistakes and just didn't play good enough to win.   Happy for Coach Castle and the Naughts! 

PS....I know you guys were nervous when it looked like we got that onside!!!

Send me a private message 954

Great job! I went.

Lakeland was tougher. Period. That's why they won. Great coaching last night as well. Bend but don't break on D and grind hard between big plays on O. Aquinas was frustrated and was forced into a lot of mistakes. Not the best Aquinas squad I've seen on offense but still better than most in the state by far. 

Congrats to coach Castle. 15-0 overall State Champs!

14 hours ago, WhatsUpDoc said:

Glad to see Lakeland bring it home. I knew they would have too much speed for STA on offense!!! Now, just pray and hope Bowman signs with DEM GATORS!!!!!

Seriously man!  I'm hearing he's big on UGA though.   Gators have to take UGA down next year.  

On 12/7/2018 at 10:40 PM, Nulli Secundus said:

This may not have been Lakeland’s most vaunted team but they never gave up.  The mountain was high but dammit not impossible to climb.  Damn the naysayers, the hell with the critics.  Always underestimated, never intimidated. DREADNAUGHT NATION!!!!!!!!  L-TOWN, POLK COUNTY!!!!!

Congratulations to the nationally ranked St Thomas Raiders on a great season.  

Congrats  On another note man all these years seeing you on the boards and we just now find out we are both Rattlers... Shameful LOL

12 minutes ago, peezy28 said:

Congrats  On another note man all these years seeing you on the boards and we just now find out we are both Rattlers... Shameful LOL

Shameful indeed, lol.  Better late than never.  I knew I liked you.